Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Thanks nish🤗
Aise hi ache ache story likhti raho writer ji...
And 15 days ki update...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Thanks nish🤗
Aise hi ache ache story likhti raho writer ji...
And 15 days ki update...
Originally posted by: lifesucks28
Plz do write more on a similar sort of Vansh.... Like in different situations.
I really loved this Vansh🤪❤️❤️
Sure😉
I still have some os in drafts. Will post them when I get the time to edit them
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Aise hi ache ache story likhti raho writer ji...
And 15 days ki update...
Yaar wo bhi draft m pada h adha, time mile to poora krti hu
ok waiting waiting...❤️Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Yaar wo bhi draft m pada h adha, time mile to poora krti hu
This was so wholesome and, I loved it a lot. I loved the way you portrayed Ishani and the fact that she was actually willing to try and build a cordial relationship with Riddhuma. ❤️
It was awesome ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: even_odds
This was so wholesome and, I loved it a lot. I loved the way you portrayed Ishani and the fact that she was actually willing to try and build a cordial relationship with Riddhuma. ❤️
Thank you 🤗
Wow!!! 👍loved it. Amazing. Fabulous. Wonderful
Wow this was absolutely amazing loved it so much.
Superb.
Finally padh liya 
Ishani ko aise dekh kar jhatka laga but acha bhi laga 
I'm so happy ki riddhima ko Kabir ki sachai jaldi hi pata chal gayi 
Boss khel gaye 
Loveeedd it.. 

Thank you neha
Keep writing more