RiAnsh OS ~ Serendipity

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello people!! Here's a piece of my imagination. Thoda jyada lamba ho gayaπŸ€”. Bear with me please!!

**************************************************************************************

Vansh opened the cupboard irritated as he's getting late for his meeting and his revolver is nowhere in sight. His life became chaotic the day Riddhima entered his life. He rolled his eyes as he remembered why that girl is here. 

A deceiver by nature yet innocent by deeds. 

Vansh took a deep breath as he failed to decide what to do with her. He knew that she's spying on him from day one, or he should say trying to spy on him yet he senses a fierce lover in her eyes. He knows Riddhima would never threw her life in jeopardy for money, it has to be love. He saw and recognized the pain in her eyes on the day she married him. 

She loves someone else for sure. But who?? 

Who could be this idiot to send a girl like Riddhima here?? Wait!! She's not idiot. Innocent, impulsive and emotional, but not idiot. In fact she's too smart for her own good. Vansh took a deep breath and closed the cupboard. 

Even though it has been 2 weeks since they both got married, but she's like a hidden book for him. Almost all the time she threw preaches on love, trust and honesty as if she really believes them, yet she is the most deceitful of all. 

Boss!!

He turned around as soon as he heard Angre's voice. What happened to him now?? He raised his eyebrows and saw Angre stiffening slightly. Something is definitely not right.

Boss, I think we should keep tabs on Riddhima Bhabhi.

Vansh glared at Angre and shook his head in a no. He doesn't need to keep tabs on her. He knows where she is. He always do, after all, that very special ring in her finger is not just for show. It shows everyone that she's his, his wife, and it's a GPS tracker too.

He doesn't need to know her whereabouts. He wants her to go to the man whom she still loves, even after taking vows of marriage with him. He gritted his teeth for he was feeling like killing someone right now. More precisely, killing the man who's using his wife's love as a pawn. 

Boss, we both know she's not innocent. What if she harmed someone from the family?

Vansh took a deep breath and came out of his room. He's not answerable to anyone and besides this is his family. He knows what everyone here is capable of. He came downstairs along with Angre and saw Riddhima sitting with Dadi and Siya and chatting as if there's nothing wrong in this whole world. His eyes narrowed as he saw her laughing with them.

He has to find out about the person who sent her here. If she's actually a pawn in this game then she doesn't have much life left. Even if he leaves her, he knows that her so called lover would never forgive her for what's going to happen. 

He smirked slightly as he thought about his next plan of action. Vansh Rai Singhania's wife can't think about anyone else. She has no right. And he's going to make her understand this very thing soon enough.

*************************************************************************************

Riddhima finally took a deep breath as she saw Vansh going out of mansion. She knew when he came downstairs as she felt his gaze on her. She knows he has doubts on her. What she doesn't understand is why he never accuse her?? Everyone here warns her about Vansh, everyone says that he never forgives anyone. Then why is she still alive?? May be because he doesn't have solid proof against her, but then, why the hell did he marry her? 

Isn't he suppose to throw her out of the house and his life?? Instead he pulled her into his life even more. Why??

Bhabhi!! 

Riddhima came out of her thoughts and looked at Siya as soon as she heard her and frowned looking at Siya's expressions. Now what happened to her?? Why is she looking at her as if she's amused??

Missing Bhai already??

Riddhima smiled at her trying not to roll her eyes. She would die before missing him. She's in this mess just because of him. She gritted her teeth getting up from the couch.

Dadi, can I go to temple? I am not feeling well. It feels as if something bad is going to happen.

She said looking at the elder woman. Honestly, she feels like a fraud lying to her, but she has to do this. She doesn't want to deceive Siya and Dadi, so she has to do her work as soon as she could. 

Sure Riddhima. You don't need to ask.

Riddhima smiled slightly and moved to go towards the front door but stopped in her tracks as soon as she saw Ishani and Aryan in front of her. She narrowed her eyes at them as they both looked at her with a slight smirk.

We're going to the mall that's in front of the temple, let's go, we will drop you.

Riddhima took a deep breath not to snap at them. She knows they're doing this purposely, but she can't deny them otherwise they'll doubt her even more. She nodded at them and moved behind them. She just hope Kabir reach there in time.

----------

Riddhima came down from the car and looked at the temple ahead of her tensed. She just hope that Kabir is already here.

Is one hour enough for your visit??

Riddhima turned around startled as she heard Aryan's voice and took a deep breath trying not to snap at him. She doesn't need to answer anything to him. 

You both can leave. I can come back by myself. 

She said and turned around to leave only to stop in her tracks as she heard Ishani calling her name. Now what does she want??

Even your beauty can't save you from Vansh Bhai, Riddhima Bhabhi.

Riddhima looked at Ishani startled as she saw the huge smirk on her face. What the hell is she even saying?? She frowned looking at Ishani confused. 

I have informed Bhai about this visit of yours and he'll pick you up after one hour. 

Riddhima looked at Ishani stunned as Ishani sat in the car and drove away. Vansh?? Here?? She almost panicked by the thought but then remembered that he'll come after one hour. She has to meet Kabir, after all its time to put their final plan into action.

*************************************************************************************

Vansh stopped his car near the temple and saw Riddhima looking around panicked but then she relaxed and moved inside the temple. His eyes narrowed as he didn't see anyone else following her. Who is she meeting?? 

Boss!! I have finally grabbed the information.

Vansh turned to look at Angre startled as soon as he heard his voice. What the hell is he even talking about??

Which information Angre?

Vansh asked in a bored voice waiting for someone suspicious to move towards the temple.

Bhabhi's past.

Vansh's eyes almost widened hearing Angre and Vansh looked at him sharply. Riddhima's past?? 

Angre gave his phone to him and what he saw boiled his blood like never before. 

Kabir!!

Riddhima on her knees proposing Kabir. Riddhima hugging Kabir. Riddhima kissing Kabir on his cheeks. He gritted his teeth and looked ahead only to see Kabir coming out of his car. 

Vansh threw Angre's phone towards him and moved out of the car. It's time to talk to this man. Let's see what Riddhima means to Kabir. A pawn, a girlfriend, his lover or his fiancee. 

Kabir!!

He saw Kabir stopped dead in his tracks and smirked looking at his stiffed form. Kabir played his game alright and now its time for Vansh Rai Singhania to strike. 

Vansh?? What are you doing here?

He saw Kabir looking towards the temple panicked but shrugged as he looked at Kabir with a blank face.

I have a proposition for you Kabir. If you accept you'll be the richest man alive, and if you refuse then that's your wish.

Vansh said and saw Kabir gritting his teeth. Well!! He's going for a strike this time, and this Kabir have no idea how his life is going to change. 

You're are trying to buy me?? A police officer?? Do you even know the consequences Mr. RaiSinghania??

Vansh chuckled as soon as he heard what Kabir said. Oh yes, some police officer he is. 

Not exactly Inspector Kabir. I am not trying to buy you out. In fact I am telling you something very important. In fact I want to lodge an FIR.

Kabir looked at Vansh startled while Vansh moved back to sit in his car. Now if he's interested he will come to him. He smirked as Kabir moved to sit beside him on the passenger's seat and looked at him curiously.

Against whom?

Vansh looked ahead as he heard Kabir's question. He looked up at the rear view mirror and saw Angre looking at him tensed. Well, time for a blast.

My wife, Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania.

Kabir sucked in a breath and Vansh looked at Kabir's shocked face with a smirk. Today Kabir will choose for Riddhima - Life or Death, and that will decide what will happen with Kabir. If he chose life for Riddhima then that will be his death, and if he chose death for Riddhima then that will be the death of his love. 

Your wife?? 

He heard Kabir's question and looked at him pointedly. He nodded in yes and Kabir shook his head looking almost panicked.

But why?? I mean you just got married.

Vansh shrugged as he looked at Kabir. He just got married, not because he's in love, but because he wanted to teach Riddhima a lesson. A lesson about what actual cage looks like and she'll find that very soon. 

My wife is deceiving me. She's a spy, she's trying to find out my important business details and sell them to someone else. I don't know the person whom she's spying for, but I am ready to pay anything to stop her. So I want her gone, forever.

Vansh looked at Kabir and saw him looking down with worry etched on his face. Vansh looked away from Kabir only to see Angre looking at him panicked too. 

But there's no need to kill her. I mean you could lodge the FIR and I will arrest her. 

Vansh chuckled as soon as he heard Kabir. Oh no!! killing her is not the actual plan, but Vansh is not going to say anything about it.

I want her gone inspector. Either you do it or I will do it myself. If you do it, then I am ready to pay anything to you, even half of my property.

He saw Kabir's stunned face and realized that he hit bull's eye. He could see the wheels turning in Kabir's head and he smirked as soon as he realized that Kabir has made up his mind. 

Fine Vansh. I will do it. 

Vansh nodded at him and he moved out of the car taking out his gun from his holster. Now, let the party start.

Boss!! You really want her dead?

Vansh shrugged at Angre and came out of his car. Let's see how his sweet and innocent wife reacts on seeing her so called lover being a murderer. 

Riddhima turned around as soon as she heard her name and smiled as she saw Kabir coming towards her. Finally he's here.

Kabir!! 

She smiled at him and saw his smile, but he's looking tensed, as if something is troubling him. She looked around and saw the temple totally deserted, as it stays at this time of the day. Kabir joined his hands in front of the God and indicated her to come behind him. She nodded and they both came out of the temple. 

She frowned as he indicated her to sit in his jeep. Where's he taking her?

Where are we going??

She asked as Kabir started the jeep with a blank face. For the first time in her life she's feeling scared of Kabir. What has happened to him??

Somewhere private. Where no one could see us.

She took a deep breath shaking her head at Kabir. For a second he scared her, but she understands that they need privacy to talk.

Riddhima frowned as she saw that Kabir stopped his jeep in front of a cliff. This is a private place?? What the hell!! She saw Kabir moving out of the jeep and she got out of the jeep too as she saw Kabir standing in front of the cliff with his back towards her. 

What has happened to him all of a sudden? Why is he being so weird?

Kabir?? Is everything alright??

She asked moving towards him but her breath stuck in her throat as soon as he turned around and pointed his gun at her. What is he doing??

I am sorry Riddhima. But, you have to leave this world.

She looked at him almost horrified unable to believe his eyes. This can't be true. She gulped slightly as she saw the determined look of Kabir. What has gotten into him??

Kabir!! Why are you doing this?? I wanted to meet you to talk about getting me out of that mansion, to talk about our final plan. Keep this gun away, please!!

She said to him softly and saw him shaking his head as if he's amused. What the hell is going on??

Riddhima, you're right. This is the final plan. But, this is my plan Riddhima, not yours.

She frowned as soon as she heard him. He can't kill her, she knows he loves her. Then why is he doing this??

Kabir!! Stop it. What is all this. I am doing all this for you, for our love, and you're saying that you'll kill me??

Riddhima blinked her eyes trying to stop her tears as she saw Kabir laughing looking at her. 

Love??  I am so sorry Riddhima, but you are chosen to die for me. Either Vansh would have killed you for deceiving him, or I would have killed you when this mission is finished.

Riddhima flinched as she looked at Kabir's wicked smirk. How could this be possible?? All those dreams, vows, gifts means nothing??

Then what are we doing from last 2 years Kabir?? What about the dreams we saw together, of a home, of a married life??

She asked with tears in her eyes and saw Kabir taking a deep breath as if he's relaxed. How could this happen with her?? The one relation she was sure about, is the one who will be her death??

Oh come on Riddhima!! You're not an idiot, are you?? I mean how could you even think that a man like me could marry and have a life with an orphan??

Riddhima fell down on her knees as soon as she heard his words. She felt as if someone punched her right on her face. She closed her eyes letting her tears flow. Her whole life meant nothing, just because she's an orphan??

And by the way Riddhu, orphans like you are meant to die, sooner or later.

She opened her eyes and saw Kabir sitting in front of her with an amused face. How could he be this cruel?? He got up and pointed his gun at her again.

Now that you're going to die, I think you should know that I am killing you because someone is generous enough to give me half of his property for killing his wife.

Riddhima's eyes widened and she got up in shock as soon as she heard Kabir. Vansh?? Vansh gave contract to Kabir to kill her?? And how could Kabir accept this?? Agree, he doesn't love her, but she thought he's human enough to not deceive her like this.

You're killing me because Vansh wants it?? Kabir!! He's your enemy. I am in VR Mansion just because you want Vansh behind the bars.

She shouted and saw Kabir grinning at her. She glared at him as soon as he stopped laughing. How could he do this with her?? But wait!! Why would Vansh gave a contract to Kabir?? That too to kill her?? 

Riddhima!! Nothing is above money. And come on, you're not that valuable, I won't leave a chance to grab half of VR's property, at least not for you.

Riddhima sucked in a breath as soon as she saw the deadly glint in his eyes. This is not the Kabir she loved. Who the hell is this man in front of her?? What about his country?? 

And what about your country?? 

She asked and saw Kabir shrugging nonchalantly, as if nothing matters to him now.

Who cares?? I am getting what I always wanted, money and power. Who cares about anything else??

Riddhima closed her eyes as Kabir put his finger on the trigger. This is the end. End of her worthless life. She just want to ask one thing to God, that why he made her an orphan? Why someone cannot love her genuinely?? Is she that bad, that the person for whom she was ready to kill herself is killing her and the person who vowed to protect herself, even though it was a farce, was the one who wanted her dead?

The gun shot rung heavily in the air and Riddhima waited for some type of pain but she didn't feel anything. She opened her eyes started as she heard Kabir's cry and saw him sitting on the ground with his leg on his hand, and she could see that there's a gun shot on his leg.

She turned around and saw Vansh standing with a blank look along with Angre and his men. What the hell is this now??

Angre looked at his boss tensed as they all stood in front of each other. Although he never understood his boss, but he managed to understand the motive behind his actions but today he's totally clueless. 

He was stunned when his boss gave a contract to Kabir to kill his wife, and now they all are here to save his wife only. Angre tried not to roll his eyes in frustration as he saw Kabir writhing in pain and Riddhima standing like a statue looking at Vansh as if she has seen a ghost. Honestly, he has no idea what's going on in his Boss' head but right now Riddhima looks almost lifeless, as if she's going through a shock. 

Vansh??

He heard Kabir's stunned voice and looked at him as he tried to get up but failed miserably due to his wound.

Why did your man shoot me??

Angre rolled his eyes as Kabir almost shouted at his boss. No one talks to boss like that. He moved ahead only to stop in his tracks as he saw Boss' hand in front of him. He frowned as Boss himself moved towards Kabir.

You see Kabir, I changed my mood.

Angre tried not to laugh at Kabir's horrified face as his boss smirked with a devilish look. This is something worth watching, and more entertaining than a movie. He looked at Riddhima and saw her looking at Boss with a confused look. Well, even he is confused about what Boss wants to do, but he'll wait for his boss to elaborate everything. 

Changed your mood?? Means?

Kabir asked as he got up by taking the support of his jeep and looked at Boss tensed. 

Means Kabir, I don't want my wife dead now, and if I don't want her dead then that means contract cancel.

Angre moved ahead to shield boss as Kabir tried to hit Vansh with his gun but he indicated all the men to stop as Vansh perfectly grabbed Kabir's hand and threw a harsh punch at him. 

If you don't want her dead, then what is this act for??

Kabir asked irritated and he saw Vansh smirking as if he's finally got what he wanted. Angre flinched almost stunned as he realized what's actually going on. He saw the hate for Kabir in Riddhima's eyes, and he knows that Riddhima loves Kabir, she was his fiancee. He looked at Vansh stunned as he realized what his boss did here.

I never told you this Kabir, but I think you deserve to know this.

Angre looked at his boss curiously as he heard what Vansh is saying. What could he be talking about??

The direction of people's lives changes with the arrival of Vansh Rai Singhania in their life. Either they'll accept me or they'll have to accept God. 

Angre smirked slightly as his Boss looked at Kabir and indicated towards his wife whileKabir looked at Riddhima almost horrified. He got up with a great difficulty and moved towards Riddhima and he saw his boss stiffening slightly. 

Riddhima!! I am so sorry. You see, how Vansh trapped me. I am really sorry, please.

Angre gritted his teeth and was just going to pull Kabir away when a slap echoed around the whole area. Angre blinked his eyes stunned as he saw Kabir laying down on the ground again. Well!! This reminds him not to anger this lady ever, that's some slap she threw on Kabir. 

Even though you're alive Kabir, but for me, you're dead. I don't know you and I won't do anything for you from now on. Goodbye, Kabir Sharma.

Angre flinched slightly as he saw Riddhima throwing her locket at Kabir and storming away towards their car. He looked at Boss and saw Vansh shrugging nonchalantly. 

By the way, thanks Kabir.

Angre shook his head in disbelief as he saw his boss thanking the so called cop. He just can't believe what he heard. Vansh Rai Singhania is thanking someone?? That too Kabir?? What the hell has just happened??

For convincing her to marry me, you see no one else would have married me, ever. So thanks.

Angre chuckled as he saw Boss moving towards his car and Kabir looking at him with almost horrified face. He indicated his men to leave and shook his head at Kabir. 

Next time, don't come in front of Boss. I am sure he doesn't like you that much to leave you alive for the third time.

Angre told Kabir in a no nonsense tone and moved back towards the car too. After all, he's going to be the driver as he saw his boss sitting on the back seat along with Riddhima.

Riddhima stormed inside the room with pain and rage in her heart. She's feeling totally lost right now. From last 2 years she has loved Kabir insanely. She thought about him only, he was that much important for her and now all of sudden she realized that for him, she was nothing but a pawn. She's just an orphan, who doesn't deserve any life or any happiness. 

She threw things of the room here and there trying to stop feeling this hurt but failed miserably. How will she live her whole life now?? It was better if Kabir had shot her. She removed the painting of the lion and was just going to throw it when she felt a strong grip on her hand. She looked towards the person who dared to stop her and gulped slightly seeing the angry eyes staring back at her. 

She loosened her hold on the painting as he took it back and put it at its place. She took deep breaths trying not to panic as Vansh kept on keeping all the things at their places. 

She wiped her tears as she saw the whole room organized again as it was before. She almost sighed in relief as Vansh moved towards the door but stilled in her place as Vansh shut the door and latched it. She looked at him almost horrified as he pulled the curtains close and closed all other windows and curtains. What is he doing?? 

She flinched back as soon as he turned to look at her with furious eyes. She remembered their wedding night when Vansh told her that if she deceived him then she should kill herself before he ever got to know about her deception. She's going to die today, if not by the hands of Kabir, then by the hands of her so called husband only. 

Take out one of your dress from the cupboard which you want to wear.

Riddhima looked at him confused as soon as she heard him, but she can't even deny him right now, otherwise who knows what he'll do. She moved towards the cupboard and took out her grey saree. She closed the cupboard and turned around only to see Vansh standing in front of her without his coat and scarf, while the sleeves of his black shirt is folded till his elbows and she frowned as he opened three buttons of his shirt looking at her with a blank face. What the hell is he doing??

She shook her head and was just moving towards the washroom to change her clothes when she felt a tug at her dupatta. She turned around startled only to see it in Vansh's hands. She gulped slightly as she saw Vansh coming towards her with a furious look, it feels as if he's going to kill her today.

But what she didn't know was her life is going to change altogether. That what Vansh said to Kabir was right. Either she has to accept Vansh or the slow death he's going to give her. 

Vansh smirked slightly as he saw the horrified look in her eyes. He saw how Riddhima begged Kabir, he saw how much she loved him. And honestly, he hated that. He felt a rage that's not going to stop till it consumes him and her. He is burning right now. To even think that this girl in front of him is bearing his name yet someone else in his heart is burning him and he'll make sure that she will burn along with him. 

She's his wife. Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania, and from today onwards she'll be his. He will force her to think about him only. He has removed Kabir from her life and now he'll remove Kabir from her thoughts too. He saw their pictures together, he saw a picture in which she was happy as she was kissing Kabir. 

Vansh clenched his fists as he remembered the pictures. He grabbed the saree from her hand and threw it on the bed and he pulled her towards him. Enough of another man's trace in her life. This is going to end here and now.

Vansh!! What are you doing??

He heard her panicked voice as he pulled away her dupatta and threw it on the high chair beside his bed. He looked down and saw Riddhima looking at him almost scared and he stroked his finger on her face softly. He felt her shiver and knew exactly that she's scared of him. 

Just making sure that you know who I am, that you know what relation you have with me, that you understand the actual meaning of a trap. 

Riddhima looked at him horrified as he wound his arms around her trapping both of her hands while he pulled the zipper of his suit till the end.

Vansh!! Stop it!!

He heard her shout but just rolled his eyes. If Kabir could have the liberty to see her in short dresses that too without marrying her, then he has the damn right to not only see her but touch her too. 

Riddhima tried to move away from him as he turned her around but he wound his arm around her waist tightly. He dragged her to the mirror and saw her panicked face. 

Vansh, no!! Please!!

She almost pleaded as he started pulling her suit down. He glared at her and removed the suit as he refused to remove his eyes from her face. He could see her tears and yet he kept on dressing her without even looking at her. 

He wants to make sure that she knows whose wife she is but he won't see her without her consent. No matter what she believe, he would never force himself on anyone. Not even her, who married him just because she loved someone else enough to jump in the fire for him. 

He looked away gritting his teeth as the thought only made him furious. He picked up the saree and looked down at his wife only to see her looking at him as if she's seeing some stranger.

Why are you doing this??

He almost rolled his eyes as he heard her question. This is the first time she actually asked him something rather than blaming him. He finished draping the saree around her and turned her so that she could look at herself in the mirror.

What do you see Riddhima?

He asked and saw her face scrunched in confusion. 

Myself??

She asked and despite his nature he smiled slightly at her answer. 

Who are you??

He asked again and saw her looking at him startled. 

Riddhima, who else? Vansh, what are you doing?? What is all this?

He smirked again and grabbed her shoulders tightly as she tried to turn back. He shifts her hair to one side and bend down till her ear. He looked up in the mirror and saw her eyes closed tightly. 

This girl in the mirror is my wife. Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania.

He moved back as he saw her opening her eyes startled. She turned around and looked at him confused. 

Its the same.

She said shaking her head and he sat on the bed looking at her firmly. 

Its not the same. Riddhima, was the girl, whom Kabir sent to me. But Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania is my wife, the one who took marriage vows with me. 

He said in a harsh tone and saw her flinch away. He knows very well that she never took those vows seriously, in fact she never even heard them. But its time that she got to know about them. He grabbed her hands and pulled her on the bed. She looked at him panicked while he pulled her with him to sit on the bed comfortably. He felt her trying to move away but he tighten his hold around her shoulder as he rested his back on the headrest and pulled her to sit between his legs with his one hand around her bare waist and her back touching to his front. 

Vansh, what are you doing?? Leave me please!!

He felt her struggle and pulled her more to him and heard her suck in a breath. He grabbed the TV remote and switched it on. Its time to remember their vows, once and for all.

Riddhima grabbed Vansh's hand tightly so that he can't move his hand anymore on her waist. Her heart is hammering loudly as she felt his breath around her cheek as he kept his chin on his shoulder. They both are watching their wedding video from last half an hour and she flinched every single time she saw how lifeless she was in their wedding. 

When Vansh started removing her dress some time ago, she thought he was going to force himself on her, but he didn't even look at her. She blinked her eyes to stop her tears. May be he's a mafia, may be he's a killer but what would she know about it??

She thought Kabir to be a good man and look what he turned out to be?? May be Vansh has the reason to behave this violent. She was almost sure that Vansh will kill her yet she's alive. Even though she has no idea what's going on, and why the hell are they watching their marriage. 

She sucked in a breath as she felt his lips on her ear. She looked up panicked only to see them starting the seven rounds.

Watch now carefully sweetheart, and remember these vows, always. As from now on, you're going to keep these vows. Forever.

Riddhima sucked in a breath as Vansh tighten his hold on her waist and she looked towards the TV screen as the priest continued reciting the vows. She blinked as she listened the first vow which meant to involver herself in the household. She never thought VR Mansion to be her home, but now, she can't change the fact that she is married to Vansh. 

She gulped slightly as in second vow the priest recited about how she would surrender herself to him, body and soul. She looked sideways and saw Vansh looking at the screen with a slight smirk on his face. Her heart hammered as one by one she listened to all the vows. Could she really be able to accept this relation?? 

Till the time the video is finished, Riddhima felt like a bundle of nerves. She is too nervous right now and Vansh isn't helping by moving his fingers on her waist. 

I hope you understand Riddhima that you are my wife. You're not allowed to have an extra marital affair.

Riddhima looked at Vansh sharply as he looked at her with a slight smirk. She flinched as she realized that he's right. Whatever she was doing, and for whatever reason, it is considered as an affair only. She blinked trying to hold back her tears. What has her life become?? 

Relax sweetheart!! just remember, this is your first and last chance. After this, your husband would never be this generous again.

Riddhima looked at Vansh as he moved her away from him with a blank face and moved out of the room. She took a deep breath unable to even think that Vansh could forgive her. How's it even possible??

Vansh smirked slightly as soon as he saw Riddhima coming downstairs with a confused look. Well, he wanted to confuse her only. Kabir is out of his life from now on, and he wanted him away only. Riddhima is his wife,no matter how she became his wife, and now its time to move on. He looked at everyone and frowned as he saw them looking at Riddhima with a calculative face. Well, its time that his family understands about who holds the power here. Enough of the nonsense that's going around him.

As soon as Riddhima sat beside him, he served her the food himself while everyone looked at him in shock. 

Vansh!! I would do it myself.

He looked at Riddhima pointedly as soon as she tried to take the spoon from him and she looked away from him.

Bhai!! Why are you serving her? There are servants in the house.

Vansh smirked looking at Ishani. Well, she's not just a family member, she's his wife.

Ishani!! She's my wife, and I have the right and duty to take care of her. If she feels hurt even for a second then the person hurting her will be out of the house. Disrespecting her means disrespecting me, and I don't tolerate disrespect. 

Vansh looked at everyone with a pointed look and they all nodded at him. Vansh moved towards the study finishing his dinner and everyone retired for the night. 

Vansh!!

He turned around as soon as he heard Riddhima's voice and saw her standing at the door fidgeting with her dupatta. Now what happened to her?? He indicated her to come in and sat on the couch waiting for her to say something.

I...I am sorry. 

Vansh raised his eyebrows at her as he saw tears in her eyes. 

I am scared. I...I don't belong to this world. I was just here temporarily, for the person whom I loved, I just don't know anyone here. I want to leave.

Vansh glared at her and gritted his teeth as soon as he heard her. Leave?? She wants to leave?? He grabbed her hand and pulled her on his lap. She tried to struggle but he wound his arms around her tightly.

You are my wife Riddhima. No matter why you were here, but now you're going to behave as Vansh Rai Singhania's wife.

He told her firmly and saw her shaking her head in a no.

Vansh!! I don't know this world. I am a simple girl with simple dreams, I don't want a family like this. I don't want to always watch my back. I don't want to live in fear that someone would kill me. For me, family means love, not planning and plotting. I can't do this.

Vansh took a deep breath as he realized that she's right. But that doesn't mean she's going to leave him. But before he could say anything they both got up from the couch startled hearing Ishani's voice.

You think we don't love each other?? You think we plan and plot behind Vansh Bhai's back? Are you insane?? 

He saw Riddhima flinch at Ishani's tone and he almost glared at Ishani. What the hell is she even doing here?

We love Bhai, and I know very well, that you don't love Bhai. You were here to ruin him. That's why we didn't want you near him. 

He chuckled as soon as he saw Riddhima looking at Ishani with wide eyes. Okay, she looks comical right now. 

Riddhima, my family members are not idiot.

Riddhima nodded at him and sat on the couch frowning slightly. He shook his head and frowned slightly as he saw Riddhima's orange dupatta which she's fidgeting right now. It looks familiar, too familiar.

Bhai? Are you alright?

He shook his head as he heard Ishani's voice and smiled at her. He's trying to remember right now where he saw this dupatta of Riddhima, and why its this familiar.

Ishani!! What would happen to Bhai when Bhabhi is here?

Vansh almost rolled his eyes as soon as he heard what Siya said. Technically, she was here to harm him only. 

Okay Bhai-Bhabhi I want to know something about your love story and you guys have to tell me.

Vansh looked at Siya startled as she talked about his nonexistent love story. He took a deep breath and nodded at her. Vansh shook his head as he finally remembered where he had watched this orange dupatta of Riddhima. He should have understood that day that this girl is going to change his life. For the first time that day, he put himself in danger to save someone else. 

Riddhima tried not to snap at Siya as she nodded at her slightly. Love story? Which love story? She's an orphan, and no one loves her. Apart from Dadi and Siya, no one wants her.

Where did you both first met?

Riddhima took a deep breath smiling at Siya. She could tell that at least. Riddhima shook her head as she remembered the beach party where she saw Vansh for the first time. He has been an enigma for her since then. She never understood him. Even now, when she wants to leave him, he's insisting that she stays here as his wife.

I arranged his beach party.

She came in front of my car from nowhere and I tried to stop my car to save her but my car got disbalanced.

Riddhima looked at Vansh stunned as she remembered about the incident he's talking about. It was him?? She blinked slightly and saw Siya and Ishani both looking at them confused.

It was you?

She asked totally confused and saw Vansh nodding at her slightly.

I just realized looking at your dupatta.

Riddhima shook her head unable to think anything. Could it be true that Vansh coming in her life is just her fate? Could she really believe that he was destined to be her husband? Vansh moved out of the study room as he got a call and she bid Siya good night as she left the study too.

Riddhima frowned as Ishani sat beside her on the couch and looked at her curiously. What does she want now?

Do you really think our family is dysfunctional?

Riddhima took a deep breath as she saw Ishani looking at her genuinely curious. For each other? No. But for her? Yes. They all protect each other always, but they never included her in their family.

Ishani, since childhood all I ever wanted was a family of my own, I wanted to give love and receive love in return. But all I got was fear, warnings and death threats.

She said but frowned as she saw Ishani looking at her amused. What is amusing in all this?

To receive love you have to give us love Riddhima, just like Vansh Bhai. Spying on us, keeping tabs on us, trying to betray us, won't take you anywhere. This family hates you because we saw clearly that you hate Vansh Bhai. And one who hates Bhai could never be our family.

Riddhima blinked as Ishani looked at her determined. She took a deep breath and nodded at her smiling slightly. Ishani got up from the couch and moved towards the door while Riddhima looked ahead confused about her future. 

Riddhima!!

Riddhima turned around to look towards the door as soon as she heard Ishani calling her name and saw Ishani looking at her smiling slightly.

All the best.

Riddhima looked at Ishani confused about why she's wishing her. 

The day you accept Bhai whole heartedly, the day Bhai accepts you in front of the whole world, this family will accept you automatically. 

Riddhima blinked her eyes as Ishani left the study room. In front of the whole world?? Riddhima shook her head as she realized that her marriage is still not known to everyone. She took a deep breath and moved out of the study room too. May be this family is actually her destiny??

She came towards the living room and saw Siya, Ishani, Aryan and Vansh laughing together. She shook her head as she realized that this family is not actually dysfunctional. Its just that she refused to respect the one person they all love in their own twisted ways. No matter what, they never oppose Vansh and since the time she came all she did was to defy Vansh in each and every matter. Riddhima sighed and moved towards them. Ishani is right, she needs all the wishes to finally move on in her life. 

Ishani!! Could you come with me tomorrow?

She asked feeling extremely nervous and saw every one of them looking at her curiously. She has to start somewhere. 

I need to shop and I don't know what clothes I should purchase. I mean I...

She saw Ishani shaking her head and she nodded at her slightly. She finally relaxed as she saw Siya grinning at her. Even though Aryan looked startled but at least not murderous. 

I will talk to my designer, she'll bring the outfits here only. After all you're Mrs. Vansh Rai Singhania, you should look like it. And we'll start tomorrow only. 

Riddhima nodded at her and turned around only to see Vansh looking at her raising his eyebrows. She shrugged and was moving towards her room when she felt a grip on her hand. She saw everyone looking at her stunned while she looked at Vansh confused about why he stopped her.

I am having a headache. And servants are retired for the night. Could you please bring me a cup of coffee?

Riddhima looked at Vansh pleasantly surprised about his request rather than his order. She nodded and moved towards the kitchen but not before she heard Aryan's passing comment.

Since when she became this respectful??

Riddhima shook her head as she heard just curiosity and no malice in Aryan's voice. She smiled slightly as she realized that she could get what she wanted. A family of her own. She shook her head as she realized how Vansh never looked away from her eyes even though he had full right to look at her when he was changing her clothes. 

Love? She has no idea about but respect? she's sure she will get that. She took a deep breath finally relaxed as she started making the coffee for both of them. Vansh was right. She's his wife and now it's time that she move on from her past and accept this unpredictable yet wanted future. 

Time will heal everything. She knows it won't be easy, but it will be worth it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Amazing πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ‘

This is the Vansh I want.😟

Loving this Ishani πŸ₯° 

I liked the way you portrayed Vansh's and Riddhima's pov.πŸ‘Œ

ancykaaraa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This is Amazing....⭐️

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This made my day Neha!

Such a perfect one!πŸ‘πŸ‘ I loved this. Right from Vansh coming to know about RidhBir and then him trapping Kabir everything kept me hooked and Kabir ka kya popat kiya.🀣

Thanks for making RS family and specially Ishani sensible enough.πŸ˜† That's a dream come true.

RiAnsh scenes were amazing  he made his point fiemly with respect 

End tak aate aate I felt khatam kyun ho guaπŸ˜†

scintillaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Its so beautifully penned down β€οΈ

lifesucks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

omg omg....i can't tell u how much I wanted to see this type of a Vansh.... i absolutely loved the way u portrayed him.....

i mean I know this is just an Os but now I really want to read a little bit more about this Vansh..... πŸ˜³ 

i soooooooo loved him in this ...even the family especially IshaniπŸ‘

Shooting-Star thumbnail

Amazing os Neha πŸ‘

Ending was unexpected. I didn't think story will end like this. πŸ˜†

rheuji17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Neha this was good yaar! I did not want it to end if only they made the show like this such fantastic writing! πŸ‘

Payalshoni thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was so beautiful ❀️

Can you continue it it's a nice plot .

This is the vansh that I've imagined after initial episodes who knew what he's doing

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Amazing just amazing neha...

Aise hi ache ache os likhti raho...

Fantastic...