Ha samaj gaye 🤔🤔🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ha samaj gaye 🤔🤔🤔
Sri found this pic
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLGC9TzBEKv/?igshid=1kfqyml7jpw4s
Originally posted by: 3HGTI5SRPLSPNJG5
I hope vir is doing this for purvi
Hopefully he says I love u 🙈
Propos nhi Karega...I mean he my do all this to just make her happy if he is doing this...
Yeah posted the similar cps in other post...
I think vir is wiping purvi eye like she did for him 🙈
I went crazy looking this 🤣
Originally posted by: OWVAPZNNYSVP7CBS
I went crazy looking this 🤣
Yeah...socho episode me kya hoga humara....😆
Hope so 😆