Sairat SS : Sirf Zimmedari Nahi Ho Tum *Part 8 on Page 21 24.04.21 (C - Page 12

Posted: 3 years ago

Amazing update 

I think they should stay some more before returning so that they can know their feelings for each other and get to know other person 

Continue soon 

Refreshing update...!!! Thank you so much for update...please some more time in trip and more Samrat Sai and Virat bonding...🤪....I like this trio to bond in actual serial too but high hopes...😥...please update the next part soon...can’t wait for it...👍🏻 

Lovely SS.  It is refreshing to read this version.

I would love to see both couples staying back for few more days.  I would love to see both couples doing individual activities.  Like both going to different places for day trips and meeting back at the hotel at night. 

A day just for SaiRat where Virat confesses his liking for Sai and Sai also confessing that she has started to like Virat.   Both decided to give their relationship a chance.  

And Samrat and Pakhi spending a day to get to know each other.

Hi guys.
I am so sorry for being so late.
I won't lie that I was busy and all. Actually I was not much happy with the response so was not able to right.
But then seeing few comments I have finally written the update.
Hope you guys will like it.
And thankyou so much for those who took time and gave there feedbacks and votes on this story. Keep showering the love please

Part 5

‘Virat sir mujhe or dance karna hai’ Sai pleaded like a kid when Virat literally dragged her to the room.

Virat spoke ‘chalo ab room mein. Vaha karenge dance.’

Sai asked ‘Pakka?’

Virat spoke ‘ha baba pakka.’

They were walking when something caught Sai’s attention and she stood there tears forming in her eyes.

Virat who was unaware spoke ‘chalo Sai. phir kyun ruk gayi.’ he looked at Sai and got worried ‘Sai ro kyu rahi ho? Kya hua?’

Sai didn’t say anything just kept looking in the same direction. Virat too followed her direction and saw a girl with her father talking about something very lovingly. Now Virat understood why she was crying.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Pakhi tum thik ho?’ Samrat asked as he finally made her sit on bed.

PAkhi replied ‘Ha Samrat, main thik hu.’

Samrat spoke ‘chalo so jao tum.’ to which Pakhi replied ‘Nahi. mujhe nahi sona. Come I want to talk to you.’

Samrat asked ‘about what?’

Pakhi thought like a kid in her intoxicated state and replied ‘About what? Umm about anything and everything’

Samrat spoke ‘okay. Chalo thik hai.’

PAkhi asked settling in the bed and asking him to sit with her ‘Tum sach mein is rishte ko chance dena chahte ho? I mean tum wait karoge mera?’

Samrat spoke, eyeing her ‘Pakhi tum mujhe pehle din se pasand ho. Agar tumm is rishte ke liye tyar ho toh main definitely is rishte ko chance dena chahta hu.’ Pakhi smiled hearing that.

Samrat asked ‘tum batao ki tum sach mein chahti ho yeh rishta?’

Pakhi replied honestly ‘Nahi Samrat. Yeh sach hai ki main Virat se pyar karti thi (Samrat smiled hearing that word ‘thi’) lekin vo mujhe sirf tumhari wife ki nazar se dekhta hai. He himself doesn't know par vo Sai ke sath move on kar chuka hai. Sai sirf zimmedari nahi hai uski vo sab kuch hai uski lekin sirf zimmedari nahi hai uski. Toh mere pas do options the ya toh main khud ko hurt karti rehti or jhuthi umid deti rehti ki vo aega vapis ya phir tumhara offer accept karti

Or jis din tumne mujhse pucha na us din mujhe laga ki mujhe bhi khush rehne ka haq hai. Pehle mujhe is rishte ko chance dena nahi tha infact tumhara lautna ya na lautna is baat se bhi mujhe koi farakk nahi padta tha lekin yeh ek din tumhare sath bitake I feel really light. Acha lag raha hai mujhe Samrat. Lag raha hai jaise main bhi special hu, important hu. Or yeh feeling na bahut sundar hai Samrat’

In starting Samrat was a bit upset but as he heard the progress in her feelings he felt very happy and decided to give even more in this relation.

They both were seated when Pakhi kept her head on his shoulder, Samrat too wrapped his arm around her and saw a beautiful smile forming on her lips. He unknowingly placed a peck on her head. And they both fell asleep in each other’s arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘Sai jo bhi tumhare man mein chal raha hai please use nikal do’ Virat spoke as they entered the room.

Sai looked at him with her teary eyes and asked ‘Virat sir please aap mujhe hug karoge abhi?’

Virat was surprised ‘huh?’

Sai spoke with tears in her eyes ‘Please’

After hearing that urgency in her voice he couldn’t stop himself and hugged her ever so gently. He knew she was not in her senses and he was too intoxicated, but he couldn’t stop himself when she asked with so much urgency.

Sai demanded ‘tight please.’

Virat hugged her tightly, after a few seconds he heard her cry loudly ‘Vo mujhe kyu chod ke chale gaye sir? Unhe pata than na ki main unke bina kuch nahi kar paungi phir bhi vo chale gaye? Mujhse koi galti ho gayi thi kya jo itni badi saza dedi mujhe unhone’

She couldn’t stand on her feet anymore so fell on her knees making him sit on his knees too.

Virat heard everything and tears started forming in his eyes too but he didn’t leave her. He held her in his arms, she was almost sitting in his lap.

‘Virat sir kya galti thi meri? Pata hai main har waqt yahi sochti hu ki main hi kyu? Ek hi sahara tha mere pas or Bappa ne vo bhi cheen lia mujhse? Kitna fair tha yeh? Itni buri hu kya main jo pehle aai phir ab Abba. Ek ek kar ke sab chod ke ja rahe hai.’

Virat didn’t like this so spoke wiping her tears ‘sshh bilkul buri nahi ho tum. Or Usha Maushi hai, aai hai…. Main bhi toh hu’ he said very gently.

Sai spoke ‘aap bhi chale jaoge sir. Jis din main doctor ban jaungi aap bhi chale jaoge after all hu toh main zimmedari hi’

Virat got hurt hearing that he kept his finger on her lips and spoke ‘chup Sai. Bilkul Chup. Sirf zimmedari nahi ho tum meri. Baiko ho tum meri or main tumhe kabhi nahi jane dung na khud kahi jaunga.’

Sai got happy hearing that ‘Pakka promise?’

Virat replied ‘Promise’ Sai asked ‘promise kiss?’

Virat pecked her forehead and spoke ‘I promise you Sai kabhi tumhe chod ke nahi jaunga’

Sai smiled. Virat spoke ‘tumhara promise kaha hai Sai? Kyuki jane ki baat toh tum hi karti ho. Tum chali gayi toh?’

Sai replied ‘Sorry. Aage se kabhi jane ki baat nahi karungi na kabhi chod ke jaungi.’

Virat asked ‘Pakka?’ Sai replied ‘ha pakka vala promise’ she held his head and gave a long peck on his forehead. Virat’s eyes closed on its accord.

That one kiss calmed him so much he was so much at relief that she will never ever leave him. The thought of spending his whole life with her gave him so much happiness.

Sai was quiet now so virat spoke ‘Chalo ab so jao Sai. Kal uthke ghumne chalna hai na?’

Sai replied, still sitting in his lap, ‘Sone ka man nahi hai. ‘

Virat asked ‘ghumne nahi jana?’

Sai replied ‘jana hai. Lekin’

Virat spoke ‘lekin vekin kuch nahi. Sleep now.’ The reality was he was not able to control this proximity anymore, but he also knew that they were going to regret it in the morning, so he wanted her to sleep.

Sai spoke ‘okay fine. Let’s sleep.’ Sai was feeling so good sitting in his lap feeling him so close to him, already she was intoxicated, and the feeling was even more beautiful or it was pure magic.

Virat tucked her in Bed and was about to get up when Sai pulled him back to her and he landed on her ‘Sai kya kar rahi ho?’

Sai was just lost in his eyes, she didn't know what was happening to her but she didn’t want him to go away from him.

Sai was looking in his eyes when her eyes fell on his lips and she had all the dirty thoughts going in her mind.

Virat noticed her eyes and blushed but he knew right now this was not good because she was not in her senses. He tried to get up from there but then she spoke ‘Virat’

Virat was surprised hearing his name, the sound of his name sent shivers down his spine and he asked ‘kya kaha?’

Sai spoke again huskily ‘Virat’ and boom she was attacked with a pair of lips.

The second she again took his name he couldn’t control himself and attacked his lips on her lips taking her back for a second.

He sucked on her lower lip leaving her with the upper lip. They both sucked on each other’s lips as if their life depended on it.

Virat asked for dominance and entered her mouth tasting all her sweetness, Sai held his hair and pulled them gently compelling him to do more. Slowly her hands went inside his t-shirt and scratched his back which ignited more fire in him, and his hand travelled to her bosom and gave a squeeze to it making her moan. She moaned in his mouth.

Hearing her moan Virat came to his senses and slowly withdrew himself from her, disappointing her.

‘Kya hua? Kuch galat kiya maine?’ Sai asked.

Virat was shocked ‘aisa kyu keh rahi ho?’

Sai replied still panting ‘mujhe koi knowledge nahi hai toh I thought maine kuch gadbad ki.’

Virat spoke ‘It’s okay Sai. Mera bhi yeh first time hi hai. So yaha galti dono se hi ho sakti hai. Lekin’

Sai asked ‘Lekin kya? Apko yeh nahi karna kya? I mean…’ she didn’t know how to say it.

‘Aisa kuch nahi hai Sai. I just want ki hum dono jab bhi is rishte ko age badhaye toh hum dono hamare senses mein ho.’ Virat reasoned.

Sai tried to argue further but Virat spoke ‘sshh. So jao ab. Please.’

Sai obliged to what he said. Virat too lied down on his side after pecking her forehead.

Both kept thinking about what just happened tingling sensations running in their body

Soon both drifted off to sleep with a big smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sun rays fell on PAkhi waking her up with a shooting head ache ‘aah. Itna dard’

She sat on her bed with eyes closed.

‘Good morning’ she heard and opened her eyes to find Samrat standing in front of her with a glass. As she looked at his face a smile appeared on her face and she spoke ‘good morning’

‘lo yeh pi lo. You will feel better.’ Samrat spoke.

PAkhi replied ‘itna dard ho kyu raha hai?’ ‘kal tumne kuch zada hi pi li thi.’ came his reply.

And then she remembered how with Sai she gulped extra shots, she remembered few of the things from the previous night.

‘Did I embarrass you?’ she asked hesitantly.

‘bilkul bhi nahi. Or ab pio yeh phir chalna bhi hai na bahar’ Samrat spoke.

Pakhi gulped the glass and spoke ‘Main soch rahi thi hum dono akele chale? I mean don’t get me wrong but unhe bhi privacy mil jaegi’ the truth was she wanted to spend some time with him knowing him, enjoying with him.

Samrat sat with her and spoke ‘Pakhi you have all the right on me, agar tumhe mere sath time spend karna hai toh you can ask directly.’

Pakhi spoke ‘Nahi nahi. Main un dono ke liye hi keh rahi thi.’

Samrat played along ‘acha? Toh zarurat nahi hai unhe privacy nahi chahiye.’

PAkhi spoke ‘okay fine. I want to go with you alone’ she blushed admitting the truth

Samrat spoke holding her hand ‘toh tum mujhe keh sakti ho Pakhi. Thik hai?’ PAkhi blushed and nodded in a yes.

Samrat texted Virat and started with the day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sun rays fell on the beautiful couple disturbing their sleep. Both opened their eyes and wished another one a good morning. They were facing each other and as soon as events from last night flashed in front of their eyes, both saw each other in shock and turned their faces.

‘Sai kal yeh kya hua hai? Oh shit. Itna sab? Virat sir mere bare mein kya soch rahe honge? Unhone kaha bhi tha ki is shadi se kuch expect mat karna or phir bhi… ab main kya kahu unko. Kaise baat karu.’ Sai kept on thinking as flashbacks came from the previous night.

On the other hand Virat thought ‘Oh God yeh kya ho gaya. I knew yeh thik nahi hai phir bhi. Virat kya soch raha tha us waqt, Sai kya sochegi ab. Urrgghh’ he was disappointed with himself

For a few moments no one said anything.

Virat thought ‘Virat himat kar or baat kar usse. Yeh waqt muh chupane ka nahi hai.’ he boosted himself and turned and sat on his side.

He tapped on her shoulder ‘Sai.’ she didn’t move.

He spoke ‘Please Sai meri taraf dekho. Let’s just talk it out please.’

Sai finally turned and spoke ‘hanji’ . Her eyes were lowered due to shyness.

Virat took it in a wrong way so started speaking ‘Sai please suno or samjho. Jo bhi hua vo bas ho gaya. Tum hosh mein nahi thi or main bhi nahi tha phir bhi mujhe tumhe rokna chahiye tha I guess. Maine kaha bhi tha ki main tumhara dhyan rakhunga or main hi(he rubbed his temple)… Suno Yeh sab meri galti hai. I knew yeh hone vala lekin phir pata nahi kya hua and I couldn’t stop myself…. I mean.. Please Sai sorry.’

Sai spoke as soon as she saw guilt written all over his face ‘Virat Sir please sorry mat kahiye. Jo bhi hua usme hum dono equally involved the toh agar galti apki hai toh meri bhi hai. And Moreover ho jata hai aisa jab do log sath mein rehte hai.’

Virat asked confused ‘Really?’

Sai spoke ‘I guess so. I mean hota hi hoga.’

Virat asked ‘toh tum mujhse naraz nahi ho?’

Sai replied ‘NAhi. and jo ho gaya ho gaya we should sort it out like adults’

Virat just looked at her and spoke ‘tum jitni immature lagti ho utni ho nahi’

Sai just gave a smile.

Virat smiled back and spoke ‘Main Jeeva ko call karta hu kaha hai vo log’ Sai nodded.

As Virat picked up the phone to call him he read his message and spoke ‘Sai vo dono akele ghumne gaye hai.’

Sai replied ‘sachi? Wow Virat Sir. i am so happy ki vo dono ek dusre ko waqt de rahe hai’

Virat replied ‘Sach mein Sai main bhi bahut khush hu.’ he spoke after a pause ‘toh iska matlab hum dono hi bache hai. Kya karna hai?

Sai replied ‘hum bhi chalte hai thoda dekhkar aye yeh jagah,’

Virat asked ‘ek baat puchu Sai? Please galat way mein mat lena’

Sai replied ‘ha puchiye na’

‘How come tum mere sath comfortable ho chalne mein? I mean jitna mujhe yad hai vo.. Umm vo first time tha tumhara and still.. I mean I am happy that you are coming with me alone lekin.. Tum samajh rahi ho?’ Virat asked very hesitantly.

Sai replied ‘Ha main samajh rahi hu. And rahi baat first ki toh apne kaha tha ki first apki bhi hai toh us hisab se aap comfortable honge?’

Virat replied ‘ha Sai. main kyu uncomfortable hounga?’

Sai asked ‘Mere hote hue agar kisi or ladki ke sath yeh sab kia hota toh bhi hote comfortable?’

Virat was shocked ‘Nahi Sai. tum aisa kyu keh rahi ho.’

Sai replied ‘uske sath comfortable kyu nahi hote?’ Virat replied ‘Sai vo meri biwi nahi hoti.’

Sai replied ‘Exactly Virat Sir vo apki biwi nahi hoti. Similarly agar jo kal hua kisi or ke sath hota toh mere liye bhi uncomfortable hota. Because it was you and the fact that we are living together for a long time now main kyu uncomfortable houngi? Virat Sir just because main ladki hu doesn’t mean ki mujhe yeh chize uncomfortable lage aur aapko comfortable. Mera manna hai ki ladka ho ya ladki dono ke hi special moments hote hai or chize dono ko hi ek tarike se effect karti hai. Hum aksar sochte hai LAdko ke liye toh easy hoga yeh sab, but I don’t think so. Dono ke liye hi almost same hota hai sab.’

Virat just kept listening to her. He was happy that she actually believes in Equality of Gender. He held her hands and spoke ‘Thankyou. Acha laga tumhare khayalat sunkar.’

Sai smiled and spoke ‘ab ready ho? Ya yahi baithe rahenge?’

Virat replied ‘Ha chalo’

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, most of you told that you want Samrakhi scenes please suggest some scenes. as I am a Sairat fan so am not able to think in their direction.
So, how was it guys?I hope you guys liked it and please give your feedback.I will be back soon till then Bye take care

Edited by MeDHellsAngel - 3 years ago

Beautiful update. You can add Samrakhi scenes like them roaming there and then shopping with each other and then having breakfast and all. 

Loved the update❤❤ So sweet... liked the SamrAkhi bit and SaiRat is always on fire... please do continue with the next part👌🏼👌🏼

This was beautiful ♥️ Sai virat handled this well! Look forward to seeing them bond more 

I love this... Plz add more sairat romance.... I love how samrakhi bond is improving...❤️❤️❤️

Very nice update.....cute...😍 😊 

Its good see samrakhi which was rarely explored in forum.......

SaiRat scenes are as usual super..... 👌 

Waiting to read further.....

Edited by ssoujanya - 3 years ago