From Pak industry, I find Sana Javed and Sajal Aly super cute ❤️


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
From Pak industry, I find Sana Javed and Sajal Aly super cute ❤️


Ariana Grande likes to lick doughnuts 🍩 without paying for it
https://www.today.com/popculture/ariana-grande-apologizes-doughnut-lick-i-hate-america-t31006
A girl was jailed for licking ice cream at a Walmart but no such action against Ariana.
This is what happens when you go on crazy diets 😆
I only like her voice tho, the remaining I don't follow 😆
Ariana Grande likes to lick doughnuts 🍩 without paying for it
https://www.today.com/popculture/ariana-grande-apologizes-doughnut-lick-i-hate-america-t31006
A girl was jailed for licking ice cream at a Walmart but no such action against Ariana.
You should start a petition to get her arrested 😆
Sure and it will be successful too if you’re part of it
Ehh, I have seen shorts more risqué looking than those granny parties PC is wearing. Nothing bold about it and she’s not exposing anything. I know no one used the word exposed but my point is there’s nothing eyebrow raising about this shoot, and I mean that as a positive here. I think it’s just another cliche photoshoot. I’m no PC fan so I’m not even impressed as far as personal taste or opinions go.
https://x.com/vedikabaisa/status/2043557666983907653?s=20 https://x.com/southcinemaaaa/status/2043649357078208668?s=20
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/dhurandhars-20-year-old-sara-arjun-goes-bold-and-sultry-for-her-latest-shoot-internet-cant-stop-talk_230721
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da6zwLXkjBZ/?igsh=MTE3OHdpYTd1a2hheA==
1