Arshi FF: Ours Arnav-Khushi: Dil se Dil tak-CH :63,pg 242(NEW) - Page 93

Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter-45

Dil Se Dil Tak

BANGALORE

“Payal, why did not you tell us before”?” Garima and madhumati both questioned Payal as they learnt about Khushi’s where abouts. Initially payal had given some different reason, but garima soon realized that payal was lying. Garima kept dialing Khushi number, but everytime it went un answered.

Aunty trust me, Even I came to know yesterday night. She dropped me message after sitting in train”Payal  came towards Garima to show khushi’s message.

Hey bhagwan, why she has to go alone to Shyam’s village? Agar kuch ho jaaye to?”Garima pondered looking at madhumati. Payal pressed her fingers and was equally angry on Khushi, for planning all this without letting her know anything.  Khushi had dropped the message sitting directly back in train and had requested payal to be at their house.

Payal was tensed as she was reading the message again and again from yesterday. She knew,not just shyam’s village, but Khushi might have definitely planned to go to kamatipura village . Payal carefully replied to Garima without revealing anything more.

Aunty,she has not gone alone. Some one from Ngo has accompanied her. Even I guess police would be there to help her. Filing complaint at shyam’s village was necessary aunty”

I don’t know how much truth you are speaking payal, but I don’t want my other daughter to get lost in that place like sheetal”

Ye Khushi bhi na, bas apni man maani karegi. She don’t even listen to us. Bas apni karni hai. I told, I would accompany her, but she did not listen and went without informing”” Madhumati sat on couch pressing her head.

Payal could see that frustration, desperation, pain everything in her eyes. But even she was helpless.

She dialed Khushi number again, but it now came as SWITCHED OFF.

“F**K” Payal murmered..”Where are you Khushi. How could you go to kamaptipura all alone…” Payal   was more worried now..She checked the Khushi last message again , which read. -“ Don’t worry I have reached safely and will be back tomorrow morning to Bangalore. I have my train booked at 9pm today..Before sunset I will reach to station. I have carried knives, lal mirch powder,pepper spray and one belt!. I will be safe. DO not worry! Just handle amma and buaji..please

Aunty ,don’t panic. She might have not got the chance to charge her phone. Waise uski train hai abhi 9 ko. She will be here early morning. Don’t wry and Iam saying na, she is with NGO women.”  Payal lied again. She dialled Khushi number again, which was OFF still.

Payal murmered within, as she looked at her watch- “Damm Khushi. Hope you have boarded the train safely.!

It is 9:30pm.

Mumbai

They say Houses are made up of brick, but homes are made up of people. If you return back andsee no more people in that same home, then all you can see is what is not there anymore. Right now, standing in his favourite room of his Raijyada ancestral house, Mr Manhohar singh Raijyada was feeling empty. The once home now looks like a mere property. The voices of his family, the voice of his wife  Devyani would boom from every corner of the brick. He enjoys to recollect those old memories and to look at those old photo frames hanged over.  He had removed all the pics of his wife, leaving his favourite one, where she looked ever green. He closed his eyes to recollect many more such beautiful events.

Before we moved to London, Life was so perfect. Isnt it Devyani?” he poured himself a glass of his favorite old stock drink. He knew it was his decision to go to London. He wanted to expand his new business.

You are wrong Manohar. You are just wrong”

“Fine Devyani. But you need to understand. I cant. ”

“So you are just ok with everything? I just can’t believe you are saying this again and again”

“I don’t have choice devyani,”

“Fine,If that is your last decision, I cannot stay anymore with you. I just cannot Manohar!”

“Where would you go? With that guy, so called opportunist?”

“Right now yes!”

“How about Arnav and Anjali? Have you not thought about them? “

“Iam leaving them with you!. Hope you will take care of them”

“Dad,why mom is going? Why don’t you stop her? Please stop her…Dad please Dad””

“Hope, one day, you will tell the truth to Arnav , why their mom left them”

Manohar slowly opened his moist eyes , the bitter memories never let him at peace after Devyani left.

“I should have not let you go Devyani. Why did not I stop you that Day? He slowly walked towards frame again-, I have everything now, but everything is just inadequate with you.”

Kamatipura

ARnav moved back with the force as Khushi hugged him, but balanced himself. He remained speechless, as the warmth of her body enveloped him. Seeing her crying subtly ,he remained still for few seconds, His hands were in air, Unable to reciprocate that hug. He was actually surprised, equally shocked of her presence. It was something he least imagined.

For a moment, everything felt so calm and safe for khushi like nothing would or no one could hurt her, but a minute later asher muscles relaxed, as that pressure of her blood normalized , she realized her hands which were holding his back tightly, that warmness of his body touch suddenly made her conscious. Feeling uncomfortable , she slowly took off her hands and broke that hug.

“Sorry.I just” Khushi spoke rubbing her tears off and slowly she took 2 steps away from him. Arnav didnot miss to see that  . He could see that strands of untangled hair falling on her eyes. She looked pale, she looked tired, she looked lost. she looked fearful!!

Whaat you are doing here khushi? You ok?” He asked politely seeing her unevencondition

“Wo actually” Khushi kept pressing her fingers, as she looked into his eyes. Sometimes you don’t have any answers to simple question. Your mind suddenly becomes blank, a whitepaper. For the far worst she has experienced, for the far worst happened with her, she was out of words. The most talkative lady was now out of words.,because the things she used to see in screen, the things she would read in paper, she had experienced that today. She had being brave and shown the courage to escape from everything, but it had shaken her out. She was standing just speechless, the question of what and how could she open up everything was something not easy, most importantly where to start with, with someone with whom things did not just settle and end righty.

Ignoring everything, she wondered, what if Arnav was not here tonight, at the moment? She would have been raped, sold off,and what not as she always heard in news.

She kept looking into his eyes. How could he be here, It was something more than a miracle.  She looked at her sides,shooting supplies and people getting dispersed.

Arnav was hell staggered seeing her standing clueless, and not getting any answer from her to what he was been asking.

Mr Arnav Singh Raijyada, do you even realize how much I have to lie , to myself, to you, to everyone, just to see you!!. I have followed you so many times, and when we would meet I would lie of coincident meet. But you still don’t give importance to any fans…meri jaise fan kahi nahi milegi aapko” The lines written from Khushi’s diary echoed within his cell membrane from no where. Did she follow me till here knowing my shooting schedule? He questioned in a second thought, . No, not a chance, how could she , after all that verbal argument happened between us in airport. She would not dare to follow. She certainly didnot , but again why is she here? Why the hell she is not answering.  He observed her, as her eyes were gazing somewhere else.  He was suddenly irked with the question she next popped up.

You are shooting here?” she looked at her sides and questioned him in her soft low tone, her gaze suddenly searching for those drunk men who did not look anyway near. She saw, police were clearing the crowd.

“Offcourse.,“ He replied being agitative, raising his one eyebrow. Anger engulfed within him as she questioned him instead of answering to what he desperately wanted to here. But he controlled,  as her gaze again fell on him. Controlling his anger, cluching his fist, he asked inequally soft tone possible-“Khushi, hope you are aware you are standing in a red light street?...”He gazed her torn clothes and gazed her from top to bottom again. Her opened messy hair.  Khushi lost looking into his eyes which were full of concern,

Payal words resonated within her- “Khushi, leave that ego, who knows god might have sent him to help you. What if he was not here today.. she looked at him straight.And then payal words kept ringing- Khushi tell him the truth, tell him about akka, tell him you are searching for her, he might help you, he has the power,influence, be selfish ..leave that ego, tell him, tell him, tell him straight away…

Wo actually..”Khushi was stammering on collecting her words, wondering whether to tell him or not. Most importantly Whether he will understand , believe her or not. Before Arnav could question her more, his eyes fell on the nearby group who were video recording his presence. He fumed with anger. This was his personal and private moment.

StopIT!!”  He commanded as he went near to the group of people almost showing their half necklines, He was not able to bear that sight ,and called out his assistant loud.

“Yes Arnav?””

Make sure no one has captured any video. I don’t want any further media news. Tell that local constable to clear the crowd soon” as Arnav gave further orders to his assistant and later to constable himself, he turned to look at Khushi .But she was nowhere to be seen.

Khushi was equally shocked when she had turned to the sight of everyone taking pics.Offcouse they were clicking of Arnav. People were rushing towards the shooting zone requesting for his autograph. And then it hit her, that they might have even captured her photo when she hugged him.  She kept her hand on her mouth on realizing its impact. Last picture with Arnav had almost created fire in her home. Thatnews of being linked up with Arnav was almost everywhere. She was lucky enough,that it was not published more in good channels. What if this image , standing at this street,  would make any news.

She was clutching her fingers, how she should explain him. How she should start with. He looked so angry. She then remembered, SG airport, their arguments flashed in no less than seconds. How Arnav did not trust her, how Arnav did not bother to listen to her point. He did not understand even then, will he will understand now? Even anjali’ blamed her to be opportunist. Keeping Anjali’s harsh remarks aside, she was still giving a thought to take his help,just for sake of her akka.  She suddenly saw a auto coming who dropped a prostitute at the corner. She looked at her hand, her watch was missing. Might have been lost . she quickly opened her bag to take the mobile phone. Even it was not there. “Oh God!,”” She kept her hands on her mouth. Where did she drop?May be when people were following her, may be when men were trying to focefull on her…She panicked.  She turned towardsArnav,  he was commanding something to the constable.

She poked in her bag, hard copies of train ticket was there safely in her bag. She had taken the print in case her mobile goes off. She then looked at the auto standing and then turned to look towards Arnav again. Which direction…..

“I never trust women you see , specifically middle class, they do not do anything without any intention..”Arnav words echoed when they had an argument back.

NO ! No!, not again…may be not..He would never understand me nor my situation. Nor he did before, nor he will do now..better I need to go board the train..”.….She wiped her tears and got in inside the auto directing him to take towards the railway station.

As Arnav commanded the constable to take care of the things, he was left in shock as Khushi was not there. He looked at his sides, but she was no where to be seen.  He asked the camera men, who was repacking. He mentioned she walked straight.

“Khushi?”he called out taking few steps and someone at shoot informed him that the she took the auto from the corner. Arnav ran towards the small corner. The prostitution business was going at its peak, women standing. He was terrified suddenly.

“Who was she? I mean , this locaton here?”One of his friend at the shoot came and enquired as Arnav was standing clueless. He wanted to call Khushi and check.But damm, he did not had her number. Numerous thoughts were pondering within him…..“Why would she take an auto? Why? Why did she come to this place? She stays here? Kamatipura village? .”

He checked the time. It was 9:30pm

Bengaluru:

“Yes MrsShanti devi, how can I help you?” Commissioner of Bangalore police asked shanti devi, as she had scheduled a pre appointment with him. She briefly explained him about the Khushi case and how certain police station was not acting on the case filed.She asked her secretary to present all files and case study they made and presented to commissioner.

I know corruption is part and parcel, but on what basis they are delaying  to act , iam just curious”

ah,police department gets bad name because of few corrupted ones. I will ask to look into it. What else Mrs Shanti devi?”

“I want someone from your umbrella to look into this issue? Can you please assure on that?”

I will assure you, but I cant promise you see., because right now the team is busy with many hot new drug cases..”

“It is my request to consider this as priority”

I always appreciate your cause. The way you silently work for the upliftment of women is unimaginable. But it is surprise to me that this time you have personally come to me for some missing person case. Someone from your NGOgroup?”

No..The person who is missing and the person who is searching are both women!, so you see, thatsy I want to work on this case. We believe that, the missing person’s husband could be behind this. We have attached all photographs and other details enclosed”  SHnati devi spoke firmly and was above to go, when she continued again

And the most worrying part, looks like some goons have been behind this lady Khushi,”

hmm.Can you ask , whats her name, yeah Khushi to come to our head office and meet?”

ShantiDevi noded and notified her assistant to drop the message to Khushi at earliest.

It was 8:30pm. As she came out meeting with Commissioner,, she asked the driver to take towards sadavshivnagar area, to the house-“Shantivan””

Madam,after long time?”, the trusted driver of Mrs shanti devi questions her straight

“Some families have come to stay in that house.”

Good na madam. It was locked from long time. Finally some rays of light can go inside””

“Iam rather surprised, what made Manohar to rent that house.” She replied and then thought-“’and  Khushi , don’t look like someone who could afford huge rent in that posh locality””. 

Did you meet Arnav Yesterday Madam?”

No. I saw him from far again. He has huge fan followers. The girls were making so much of noise”

As shantidevi was reminiscing the moments of seeing Arnav in mall, the car applied the brakes opposite to shantivan house. She could hear the loud voice of someone,”ye shanka devi, to kaun si ghadi mein janam diya hai yaad hain Garima? Kabhi kisi ki suni hai baat!”( nly if she knews someone like madhumati stays there. ). Shantidevi, raised her eyebrows hearing the voice so loud even standing outside. She wondered if she should go inside and meet Khushi and her family. She also wanted to know how they have been putting in this house. But aftermath, she dropped the idea. It would be wrong from her behalf to go and meet Khushi suddenly. Because, Khushi mentioned her address to keep confidential.

“Prakash, Can you do me a favour. Can you just keep an eye on this house. I mean iam just curious who all stays here”

“Sure madam. I will make a trip tomorrow””

“hmm.Without anyone having any doubt!”

She gets a ring from her assistant.

“Mam, We tried to call to Khushi. But it is coming SWITCHED OFF”

It was 9:30pm

Kamatipura: -few hours from Mangalore

9:30PM

Numerous thoughts were pondering within him…..“Why would she take an auto? Why? Why did she come to this place? She stays here? Kamatipura village? .

But then ,the way she hugged him, those tears in her eyes…

He was being getting clicked from every corner. Women were standing and just staring at him with open mouth- Arnav Singh raijyada right infront of them.

“I would make sure Khushi’s life would be hell. She should suffer. I would not spare her” Lavanya’s  words echoed.“NO”.  He was disturbed hell with women making noise behind him.

Few daring ones, even shouted.-“Ek baar aaajao sir…..jannat dikha denge.””

“SHUTT Your MOUTH” He shouted with his fingers high in air.

“Where that auto took turn?” Can someone tell me.

“To straight..high way hoga shayad. ” A lady replied back.

“Sabko wapas yehi laut kea ana hai wapas” someone else shouted.

Frustrated,he moved at fast pace, called his driver . Took the keys from him  and fired the engine…---

He was relentless, till finally he saw an auto on highway turn.----He accelerated the speed further, horned continually as he got closer to the auto. A side look and she was there, obviously sitting and biting her nails. He took an immediate sudden left ad jerked the car. Auto without having an option has to apply sudden brake. Autodriver shouted in worst slang.

Arnav cameout from car, dragged Khushi and bought her near his Car. Afterall he was being searching this women from long time. And on how on earth she was at this place.He cannot let her go without answering.

And some say, this is what love is….not bound by definition, but there is more to every feeling we feel for other person..how much we resist , we cant run away…

MrRaijyada?”” Khushi questioned, being shocked at his action.

“I had asked you something, how dare you ran away without answering” he was fuming with anger, not on Khushi, but everything happening, worst of his imagination hitting him hard,avoiding the worst thoughts.

Is this what you came for?” Khushi voice was still soft.  Arnav was still confused., the way she was communicating. He did not reply but looked aside at highway and then looked ather again sharply.

But why you want to know? Anything that should affect and matter to you?’” She politely questioned again.

“Look Khushi. You ok? Things are not right. I mean, why are you? Damm, I mean , “” he closed his fists in frustration,he was not able to convey about everything that he could think Lavanya couldbe  responsible.

Everything is simple, would be simpler, unless people open up. But we like to make things complicated. Ego, individual nature, confusion, understanding, trust, belief ,we like to interact with  our little brain too much rather than clearing the clutter.... Human relationships are like that …isn’t it.??? .Why are we not that simple as we pretend to be....?

Madam,!!Rukna hai ya chale?”” Autodriver shouted in his local slang.

Both arnav  and Khushi Looked towards him at stance.

GO!!””

WAIT” Almost both replied instantaneously and then they looked towards each other.

Look Mr raijyada, I need to catch up a train at 9,” She softly spoke. She was gaping at his eyes, wondering again and again how in this whole earth we happen to meet again and again. “Bye”” she softly whispered.

Khushi turned to go when she heard him again.

“Time is10hours,10minutes 55 seconds !” he finished.

Khushi turned back in shock., as if her breath was caught inside her resp tract. She turned to look at the driver and questioned him, that few minutes before hedeclared it was just 8:30pm when Khushi asked him the time.

Anyways drop me to station. I have my luggage there” She conveyed again to driver..Arnav raised his eyebrows in disbelief.

Khushi,are you Mad? Do you feel it is safe going with him?

yes.”

Oh really .How sure you can be? You know this place, this area?”

“ trust you see!. Everything lies on that and you see many people lack having that” She replied again in soft tone.

“Oh Right!. For someone who could easily make you believe the wrong time. Isnt it?”

Khushi stopped in her tracks as he heard him. Arnav walked towards the auto driver.Handed him 2000rs note and asked to leave. Khsuhi eye left in wide shock. She simply then closed her face with her palm showing utter disappointment. On the other hand Arnav was shocked seeing her every strange reply coming so softly. She was not someone to reply like this. Infact she was someone who would be at the go ready to prove her point and kick the argument. But she was standing there looking defeated. Only little he could realize, she was tired, exhausted, hungry and had not slept from 2 days. There was no energy left within her. Recent events had shaken her up.

But Arnav singh Raijyada was not someone to plead someone nor was someone who could request.Could he ever talk in carefree cosy manner so that Khushi could openly share? No!. that was not in his nature. His brain works differently. May be he now know how to deal with this special creature. He was now sure that, she will not open up now so easily.

“Adamant,too stub born, too egoistic.” He thought, “This girl wont ans me, if I ask her politely. unless- he knew how he has to speak with her now...

“ by any chance you were following me, Ms Khushi kumari gupta ?”

whaat? Khushi asked in surprise.

oh yeah, sorry, coincidence meet right! As everytime you say. Iam wondering on all our coincidences meet”

She did no treply.

How in this whole earth, the lady who would argue with him , who make her point everytime is standing silent. Why she is not even telling anything. Silence pinches.

No?“” He questioned back.

“Shaadi karne waali thi na tum…kya hua…cancel ho gayi?” He was rude, he was purposely rude, he wanted Khushi to open, he has never seen her like that.

You lost the job, is that the alternative career you have chosen here?”

oh hell, it was working…there was changes in her facial expression. She was fuming with anger

He was looking deep into her eyes , hoping she will argue back in her usual dramatic and fearless style.

Or wait a minute.. was it from before. You have fallen so low, did not dare to take up the challenge and search some other job??”.

Stop ,please stop Mr raijyada. How could you tell like ..stop! “ She covered her face with her hands and started crying. Few minutes before this women had givena nice ‘kick on someone’s “p*it” , escaped bravely from the hands of rapist ,but now she was not able to face this man standing right infront of her. Why shewas not able to give him up.

Stop Judging me! Mr Arnav singh Raijyada. Her voice was not rude, her pitch was low. Stop, please stop.

“”hey ,” Arnav repented on the usage of his words as he saw her cring. He walked two steps closer to her. In response, she took few steps back. She exhaled and then inhaled , trying to control her every emotions and then shespoke facing him straight again.

“I don’t see any point to give you my explanation on my career or my marriage.. But I just want to say one thing-You cant even imagine what I have been gone through.Handle and see half of what I have dealt with. Take a moment to walk in my shoes and I can bet , you will fall on the first step. There’s a reason iam here, there is reason which I cant explain you or may be you may never understand. I am not in position to argue anything. Things are not same as before.”

Look Khushi. I never mean to say like that,This is something not the right place. Someone in their sense would never imagine to come up simply like that..”

“You know what. Kuch logo ka attitude waisa hi rehta hai. Iam not surprised actually. Can you look at me? I mean someone could be foolish to even expect a coincidence meet here? How could you say, I will be working HERE? In this place? You mean to say I was like those women. Tears were flowing from her eyes…You are right. This is not the right place. I am actually mad to come here ,  iam mad to come here alone, I am mad because I care, I care for someone, I am mad because iam worrying, I am mad because iam lost, I am mad because I love my sister,  Iam mad here to come to this place, because my sister is missing  and Iam madly desperately  SEARCHING for her.

Seeing her shout from high pitch, Arnav was hell shocked. Sister missing? She has come here to search her sister. He was in own calculation of thoughts and then he spoke back

“Khushi, Iam sorry. Relax. I never meant to say like like that. Khushi” He walked closer to her. She was crying, inconsolable. He held her hands briefly, tightly.

“Khushi listen to me” He looked at her eyes straight. “Khushi?” He continued “I never meant to mean  like that. This place is not worth roamingalone. You cant imagine, what people go through. You need to understand.And Ithink I can help you out”

“Why You want to help me?”Khushi argued withtears in her eyes.

“Because I, I”

“   Mr raijyada. I hugged you few minutes before. I don’t know what you are thinking. It just came out of sudden. I mean, don’t think the other way, and if that’s the reason you want to help me then“”

“”Shhh..SH..” He  stopped her in mid way. Too much unnecessary discussions had already happened. Arnav wanted to talk clear and cut.

“SHh Shhh “” he held his other hand on her lips to stop her from saying anything further.

“Listen to me. I feel Lavanya could be responsible behind everything”

Khushi''s eyes gazed wonderly into his eyes,confused at his words.

“I am not sure though, But I could easily sense, she could be behind all this. And I think, it would be easy for me to deal this”

“Khushi tried to push his hand. Arnav slowly took out.

“Lavanya?, the actress?””

“I cant explain you all in detail now. “ he spoke and then murmured -But I think, now I have to do deal seriously on lavanya”

No. I know it is not Lavanya. It is my Jiju. My sister husband , he is..I cant explain you. He stays in nearby village, and there was possibility that he might have sold her. And thatsy I had come here to search her.”

“All alone?” Arnav asked in surprise, raising his eyebrows.

She noded plainly.

“Oh I forgot. You knew karate right?”” he mocked her

“Do you think, I have not contacted police? I have been. But they are of no help right now. And then I decided to come all alone. May be tomorrow day time, I need to search again. Anyway have missed the train.I will have to catch evening train”

Arnav was somewhere still not convinced. He firmly still believed, it could be lavanaya behind all this.

“are you in real?””

Khushi looked at him in question.

“I hope you know the seriousness of getting tangled in this place”

“I know, but I will be carefull”

“no.”

“I will manage. You think women cant manage all alone? I am brave enough, I can protect myself”

Arnav looked aside in disbelief.

“Iam not sure, why are you taking Lavanya name,but thing is sorted. It is definitely not her. It is my jiju responsible. So I don’t see any point you helping me here. Why you want to?

“Dammed, because I ..”” arnav stopped in mid sentence.  both looked into each other eyes. “Khushi, I know you are brave, I know you are strong, I know you can protect yourself. But , but, you need to understand being brave is nt just sufficient. You need to act smartly. What if, what if something happens to you? There are drunkards out there, drugs being given out, women have been taken and sold off to countries from this location, this is top nudge village connecting to highway and to ports..what if, what if, you get caught? What if something happens to you? What if you go missing? What about your sister? Who would find her? Who would find you? I Not for yourself, not for me, not for anything else but for your sister, think and act!. I have a contacts and I think it would be helpful for you. Money and power can make things easy.”he paused and then continued in bit carefree manner

Unless if you posses any special superwomen powers or ironman powers, you are not going back to that place. You understand me?”

Khushi was standing speechless.

“in any case, if you really posses special powers, do warn me, because you see, iam all alone standing here in middle of night on a highway…It is realy scary.. oh, I remember doing same scene in my series. –‘sunsani raat…””..-“”oopss…you don’t see my serials and series right. You should sometime watch.

Arnav was trying to  make her relax. Khushi stood silent.

Khushi looked away avoiding his sight and then she turned to face him.

“If you don’t mind, actually I am not finding my mobile.. Can I just ring my number and.check..” She asked suddenly.

“Sure”

He passed his cell phone. It was switched off.

“”So you have lost?””

Khushi did not respond. Was upset.

“Great!. So, few things have not changed afterall”

Khsuhi handed him back his mobile. As he took his cellphone, he looked at the recently dialled list-. and this time, his finger tapped on the button..save contact-> Khushi.

“Where are we going now?’” Khushi asked as she saw him busy in celphone.

“To hotel offcourse. I will ask my assistant to book it. He will arrange even your tickets through flight”

Khushi did not reply. Everything looked confused for her. What lies in future…Will he help me? But things are so complex…She pressed her head hard suddenly.

“You ok,?” Arnav asked suddenly as he saw her holding her head.

“Yeah. Little pain. Bit tired. “

“You need to relax..”

He opened the door for Khushi to sit in car. Strange sense of odd feeling engulped her again, khushi hesitated but slowly she sat in. She looked towards him from her eyes corner as he started the engine.

“Seatbelts” He spoke as there was an alert beep. He remembered how she was unable to pit it in shanghai in high end sports merc. He in sudden after thought turned to look ather  to help, but she had already put the seatbelts.  He concluded she talks less now, . He has always seen her to be so talkative. He looked again at her from corner of his eyes, she was overlooking other sides of window. He hesitated to start any conversion. Offcourse he knew, and understood, so many things happened between them and she is in such uncomfortable position again to speak with him in a same way.

She was tired , she was hungry, she was exhausted, those scenes and voices echoed within her and  bought fear in her as she imagined… her each muscles, each nerves of her body were crying in pain. She imagined how she ran away , how those men touched her from back, . As she closed her eyes,  she remembered how she hugged Arnav. Why did I hug him? she was wondering how and why exactly in the world he wants to help me. She was not convinced though with his reply. But she did not argue anything more. Constant thoughts pinched her-

how in the world, Arnav  is indirectly associated with everything happening around me…

Both Arnav and Khushi were lost in their own perception .There was so much to talk, so much to share , so much to hug and cry and speak the heart out. Few minutes before each one was trying hard to put their own words, but none of words dare to come out now..

There was a silence as the vehicle was being moving in that high speed…And for the first time, it was Arnav who desperately wanted her to speak,, wanted her to break that silence,,…he was never someone to initiate the conversion, how could he today….He looked at her again ….

Khamoshiyan teri merik hamoshiyan………………

He remembered about their first meet, about all the meets they met in shanghai…

Kya uss gali mein kabhi tera jaana hua..

Jahaan se zamaaane ko guzre zamaana hua

Mera samay to wahi pai tehrahua.

Khushi imagined again how she escaped from those goons, that almost twice rape attempts on her. It chilled her body as she imagined those men faces who were speaking of gang rape…She turned to face towards Arnav, what if he was not there today….

Bataaun tumhe kaise mere saath kya kya hua..

Khamoshiyan ek saaz hai,  dhun koi laao zaara

Khamhosiyan alfaz hai, aa gunguna le zara…

Bekarar hain baat karne ko,kehne do inko zara aa

Khamoshiyan….

Arnav applied brakes as he saw signals turning red. It started raining suddenly. He switched on the wipers to clear the water from his windshield. In that stillness, only the raindropless on windshield glass was making the noise..

Baarish ki bundho ki hotihai kaha zubaan

Sulagate dilon mein hai    khamosh utha hai dhua…

That rain sound reminded him the days when their souls were almost attracted…Then and there their eyes meet and they would turn away. Then he wondered if it was really Lavanya’s hand in all this. Where Khushi sister would be.? He would know more, only if Khushi would share in detail..but was he ready to ask more, was she ready to tell him everything? No one was still ready to open up, considering their past bitter arguments.

Khamoshiyan ehsaas hai

Tumhe mehsoos hoti hai kya

Beqarar hain baat karne ko

Kehne do inko zara. ..

He touched his forehead looking towards sky waiting for signal to turn green..

As the Signals turned Green. He accelerated the vehicle.

Without looking at her, he for the first time initiated the conversion straight to break that odd silence.. “So when did your sister last communicated with you ?”

He did not get any response.  What’s problem with this girl.. he murmured under his breath and turned to look towards herShe had closed her eyes and was resting her head on back.

Khushi had not even slept previous night in train,keeping herself fully conscious, Whole night she was alert and attentive,.Today, it was one hell day for her, .but now she was exhausted. Her body badly demanded rest . Though the constant worry for sheetal was still there, but shewas relieved for being safe. She was at peace, bit relaxed as she was resting in his car. Her heart had passed enough signals to her brain, ….her soul knew she is safe now… . Sometime rest is the most productive thing you can do for body and soul…

There was a toll signal connecting mangalore highway.He applied  the sudden break, and as result Khushi slipped near to his shoulders………….and then he zoomed his eyes  in shock, as his gaze fell upon her left hands, he could see  stretch marks of fingers. Marks of someone holding her hand tightly.

He remembered her words-You cant even imagine what I have been gone through. Handle and see half of what I have dealt with.-------------

END

So how was it?

Waiting for your replies 

I really feel happy to read your reviews and comments. Source of encouragement for me to pen down next update soon..:)

Thank you guys..

TC,

Love

Edited by Vandy_KD - 3 years ago

Super update

Glad arnav dint misunderstand khushi for long period of time and allowed her to put her version. Poor khushi but where did she lose her cellphone? Brilliant update but as always stopped at crucial level. Cant wait how khushi will come to know bout sheetal and it could be poss that this period will bring arnav and her closer. But they will have to deal aman , anjali and lavanya. Also cant wait to see how u are going solve mystery regarding devyani ,manohar and shantidevi how is shantidevi related to each other.. moreover after looking at khushi hand he will try to protect her i guess

Cant wait now u have again left at such point that everytime if feels like asking for more .

Amazingly written.. very nice...

Love you for the early update!

Though expected more Arshi moments, but chalega😇

Is Shanti Devi and Devyani same?

Why can't it be simpler and Sheetal meet her family sooner?

Khair, ye to sab tumhare hath mein hai..

Keep surprising us with early updates

Love

Vandie

Awesome. Hope she takes his help.

Omg when all Khushi problem will solve...Aman terrible person , Anjali selfish in devil..lavanya supposed sent asylum to treatment..

Mind blowing updates.. ArShi met again and such a weird place.. Khushi have gone through a hell.. but this step of Khushi was really very dangerous.. her family is so worried when she will not return the next morning than hell will break there too and payal.. hope Khushi is able to send message to payal about Arnav being there.. loved reading this long and one normal update.. Thank you Thank you very much 👍🏼😃

What an heartbreaking update . 
Arnav loves her for sure but don’t know when will he realize :/

Felr sorry for Khushi. It’s pretty sad to see her this way. Really hope they find sheetal soon .

Brilliant update!! Waiting for more .

Thankyou for the PM

Too good as always slowly they are opening up with other . Waiting for some arshi moments and Arnav helping to find Sheetal . Keep the updates coming loving the story