Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: aarsow

Ofcourse yes, see defn Virat will only be the first to clear off his confusions n now itself I feel slowly he is moving towards Sai, eagerness to watch further episodes slowly increasing. Think so next after Devi pulkit track SaiRat will cum more closer 

Regards

Aarthi

yeah I agree he is no more into pakhi , she is a closed chap for him , but precap thing is just pissing me , i just hope he makes it clear for pakhi rather than beating around the bush 

Shona1991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

🤢🤢🤢

Omi ka dada is very gaya guzra... Pata nahi kiska haath kheechega 🤪

Patni ka Vahini kasmiley37

He will pull his vahini ka ✋ mast ha mast🤣

Waise he she and he definitely has some scane☺️

Pata chalega hi waise he nahi Ashwini is sunaofying them😉

manny136 thumbnail

S asking V to give a rose to pp lol is she this dense to encourage ema btwn them lol everyone who lives in the circus zoo is so twisted in the head no idea where their boundaries are suppose to be lying lol

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RainbowSun

Episode was nice..

Logic and other things let's discuss later.😆

Actually after seeing the reaction of Sai's college mates after they all realized Sai is World famous ACP Virat's wifey darling...I guess now it's Dr Pulkit's turn to realize..His student belongs to the Chavaan Khandam.

Am sure Pulkit ko patha hoga Virat is his brother in law,😉

And today morning Sai bhi all on a sudden discussed about her in-laws with him...

So all these preponed v day and roses is just to start Devi tai story...Kya khayal hai forumdears?

Dr. Pulkit is really Devi Tai's husband??

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

PAKHI IS EQUAL TO PARANOID.

If makers learn the lesson ASAP it will be good for the show and all people associated with it for betterment of their own health ..otherwise the channel it is running on has ZERO TOLERANCE.

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think except for Kaku, Omkar and Ninad, everyone knows Pakhi is after Virat.

Virat did nothing wrong today, for a change everyone was happy and smiling at dinner table, even praised Virat's gesture. Pakhi couldnt stand that and poisoned kaku's mind. 

Kaku did a u-turn and blamed Virat for the same things she was praising few minutes back.

Even Pakhi said she is not upset about Samrat. Then why don't the family ask her why is she upset instead of blaming Virat for being happy with his wife.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sukri

I think except for Kaku, Omkar and Ninad, everyone knows Pakhi is after Virat.

Virat did nothing wrong today, for a change everyone was happy and smiling at dinner table, even praised Virat's gesture. Pakhi couldnt stand that and poisoned kaku's mind. 

Kaku did a u-turn and blamed Virat for the same things she was praising few minutes back.

Even Pakhi said she is not upset about Samrat. Then why don't the family ask her why is she upset instead of blaming Virat for being happy with his wife.

I'm not well since these few days so i did not watch the show (Any shows)..

i just read on the forum about Pakhi wanting to pack Virat clothes..And I noticed there's very little discussion on the forum, all because this is a Pakhi show so I put a few words in this thread.

I still need to watch the show yet...

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I'm not well since these few days so i did not watch the show (Any shows)..

i just read on the forum about Pakhi wanting to pack Virat clothes..And I noticed there's very little discussion on the forum, all because this is a Pakhi show so I put a few words in this thread.

I still need to watch the show yet...

Feel better soon!!

Epsiode today was good. For a chance no taunting or fight. Family was smiling and happy.

Pakhi single handedly brought sadness thru her poison tears. 

Precap is 🤢. 

By asking for packing things in same suitcase, she is indirectly asking him to share a room. 

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I'm yet to watch the episode and won't be able to watch till late in the evening.. but just curious to know few things 😂 if anyone could answer..

What did he answer to vahini.. about "tum muje bhool gaye"?

And how did Ashwini get that photo on her phone?

Blackqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakmen

I'm yet to watch the episode and won't be able to watch till late in the evening.. but just curious to know few things 😂 if anyone could answer..

What did he answer to vahini.. about "tum muje bhool gaye"?

And how did Ashwini get that photo on her phone?

Ashwini took photos from Sai through whatsapp.