*|| PKK Written Update 3rd February 2021 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

*|| PKK Written Update 3rd February 2021 ||*

The episode begins when Mayura's dad asks Dr Neil what has happened? Dr Neil tells her father that he has put a restraining order in already against Omkar. Mayura and Neil goes out to the medical basti people and thinking of setting up a new medical free camp here and they have found a investor. Mayura and Neil then sees Omkar playing with the kids and smiling. Mayura and Neil comes home and tells her parents how she enjoyed the camp, kids given her flowers and promised to take her advice seriously by taking care of their health. She says this is all due to Omkar ji. Her parents and dadi get all shocked hearing this. Mayura leaves to get freshen up. 

Neil and Mayura's father talk and her father says now there is only one way to protect Mayura and only Neil can. Neil asks how can I? Mayura's father says marry Minty, only way Omkar will stop wandering around her.  Neil is shocked. Mayura's father says you can think about your life and take that decision. Mayura's father says I will talk to Minty about agreeing.

Mayura goes in her room as Omkar calls her. Mayura checks herself out in the mirror and tells her self its a phone call not a video calls. Teases herself. She picks up his call and they both start talking and both talk funny and anxiously. Both laugh and smile playing with their curtains in their rooms. 

Dr Neil comes to the hospital and starts thinking about his life, and how he has to get married someday. Nurse comes over to him to give him a file and starts talking about a patient operation. Dr Neil is lost in Mayura and her thoughts. 

Mayura's dad asks Mayura a question that how she wanted to marry in childhood and how she was waiting for that day. Dadi laughs when Mayura says she marry in 30-40 years later. Mayura says she will not leave her career and dreams. Her father says you don't need to leave your dreams or career, I promise. Mayura agrees and says who will accept her with the mark on her face? Her father says will you marry if someone accepts your mark? She says yes. Her father then says Dr Neil. Mayura gets up all shocked and says he is my good friend and I didn't think about this or even thought like that about him. 

Precap:-

Neil tells Mayura that he has found about everything, the person who she was thinking is already married. Mayura sees Omkar and Aishwarya hugging and Aishwarya even tells him how much she loves him and couldn't stay away from him. 

-Prii

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you for the update my dear Prii 

I am not hating this Omkar so much after all .