Hey Krish 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey Krish 😳
I know 😎 🤗
I am an Indian but still, I am not able to keep up with this DT 🤣. It is moving way too fast but then we have amazing Vashmay ❤️
Wo haar hi kya jo jeet ban na ban jaye,
Wo narazgi hi kya jo preet na ban jaye ❤️
~ Aaj ka VashMay thought
I have a question unrelated to the plot - where did they get the plastic/glass ka matka?
Could not take my eyes of it, isliye pucha. I thought matka was made of mud na?
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Wo haar hi kya jo jeet ban na ban jaye,
Wo narazgi hi kya jo preet na ban jaye ❤️
~ Aaj ka VashMay thought
Oye hoye 🔥
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
I have a question unrelated to the plot - where did they get the plastic/glass ka matka?
Could not take my eyes of it, isliye pucha. I thought matka was made of mud na?
Which madka? I mean konsa scene? 😆
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I know 😎 🤗
Arpi I’m Indian too 😆
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Which madka? I mean konsa scene? 😆

This one. Scene bataya toh spoiler ho jaega.
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Arpi I’m Indian too 😆
I know this too 😆 🤗