Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Good thing we didn't notice it. 🤣Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault
SBS n SBB both there was the envelope in her hand, none of us noticed while she ran or after the hug
The hug overshadowed our detective minds
If one of us had decoded it, V banging session would have started that day itself
I was thinking that side of the angle they will show in the episode, which they did, never expected there is an envelope in her hand
If we had seen that we would have banged our heads for nothing. See she didn't see the letter itself😆
Whole Balia track went through Kite symbolism and hints they gave us. Hats off to you writers.👏👏👏
Veer never can see a drop of blood of her. He will be vulnerable now😭
Originally posted by: IK7LANKFRRKFLMIX
Kate 🤗ur symbolisms rocks
Thank you🤗
Originally posted by: caller123
I am also happy .🥳
🥳
Megha was standing on a chair i guess there is no way she can reach fahman neck😆
Originally posted by: Fahmida21
GUYS AAHHHH HE WAS HOLDING HER!!!! HOS HEAD WAS ON HER NECK AND THEN HE LOOKED UP AND REALISED THEY HAVE AN AUDIENCE 😭😭 OMG IM SO HAPPY. IM CRYING 😭🤡
Yesssssssss I’m soooo happy 🤪🤪🤪 he hugged her back completely ❤️ The scene was too good 🤪
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Yesssssssss I’m soooo happy 🤪🤪🤪 he hugged her back completely ❤️ The scene was too good 🤪
I was thinking about you only when I was watching that hug.
Oh that hug. He has completely gone
🥳
Megha was standing on a chair i guess there is no way she can reach fahman neck😆
Hahaha 😆 no I think she can on her tippy toes. Since Fahmaan bent his head down, it makes it easier.
Originally posted by: caller123
I was thinking about you only when I was watching that hug.
Oh that hug. He has completely gone
I’ll be watching it in slow motion all day. Like he hugged her back!! 🤪 He is gone completely.
The letter got crushed in Rani’s hand today. This symbolizes that Ranisa’s plan is going to get crushed.