I just saw a spoiler with stills from what looks like a promo or tomorrows epsiode. They are not going to a hospital. Veer babu is doing his wife's treatment 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I just saw a spoiler with stills from what looks like a promo or tomorrows epsiode. They are not going to a hospital. Veer babu is doing his wife's treatment 😂😂
Originally posted by: Fahmida21
GUYS AAHHHH HE WAS HOLDING HER!!!! HOS HEAD WAS ON HER NECK AND THEN HE LOOKED UP AND REALISED THEY HAVE AN AUDIENCE 😭😭 OMG IM SO HAPPY. IM CRYING 😭🤡
I am also happy .🥳
Originally posted by: Fahmida21
I think they might go hospital or need like proper medical attention because Rani is unconscious and the head injury looks deep 😅😅
Yes. I told earlier too she talked about death bed , last breath. I told this would be coming.
Who are real gundas? Them or us?🤣
Now he can't leave her,ranveer rocks,ranisaa shocks
Kate 🤗ur symbolisms rocks
Originally posted by: D3J3WLLSELDUY356
Now he can't leave her,ranveer rocks,ranisaa shocks
He can't leave her in this state. He has to look after her, apparently he says "rani I will not let anytbing happen to you. I will save you"
Sooooooo...also I don't think if this is true or not but Veer might take revenge from the gundas
it was much needed for resurfacing his emotionsOriginally posted by: Fahmida21
He can't leave her in this state. He has to look after her, apparently he says "rani I will not let anytbing happen to you. I will save you"
Sooooooo...also I don't think if this is true or not but Veer might take revenge from the gundas
Originally posted by: Fahmida21
Vikram and Birju beating Bare Bhayas hitman 😂😂😂
🤣🤣
And Vikram covering Pinku's eyes🤣
Originally posted by: Fahmida21
I just saw a spoiler with stills from what looks like a promo or tomorrows epsiode. They are not going to a hospital. Veer babu is doing his wife's treatment 😂😂
I saw the stills too.