Purvir - OS - Gustakh Dil

Posted: 3 years ago

Gustakh dil..

Purvi and pri were chatting and pri was helping her in arranging the room and sisters were hving their time....

Just then vir stormed into the room and saw that his wife is again busy with her sister....sisters got cautious when they noticed vir in the room...

"Yo Priyashi har time bas bawri ke aage peeche ghoomti revegi key ib...do min shamti se baat n krne hota hai...." Vir was murmuring...

"Arey aap...aap to Munshi ji ke saaath wo zameen dekhne gaye the n..."

"Kaam khtam ho gaya mein aa gaya...tanne acha nahi laga key...bol main phir chala jaata hun..."

"Aap aise kyun bol rahe hai..hum to bas..."

"Key...paani to pooch leti pehle...nahi tanne to mei jaldi kaise aa gya iski padi hai..."

"Acha...sorry...hum abhi laate hai paani..."

"Didi hum chalte hai..tu jeth ji ko dekh.."

"Badi jaldi socha yo Priyashi ne..."

"Haa thik hai...hum aate tu ek bar ma se pooch le khane me kya banana hi..."

"Thik hai didi..."

Saying pri left the room...

"Yeh lijiye paani...kya hua jis kaam ke liye gaye the wo nhi hua kya...aapka mood thik nahi laga raha hai..."

"Thik kaise hoga...tujhse baat karne ke liye to line lagani padti hai na.."

"Aapne kuch bola..."

"Kuch nahi...key bad bd karti hai chup n reh sakti tu..

"

"Gussa kyun ho rahe hai...."

"To aur kya karu mein..dekh mere kurte ki button bhi na hi...tujhe thodi padi hi..bs is baat ki padi hai ki min jaldi kise aa gaya..thoda dusro ke alawa mhaare upar bhi dhyan de.."

"Aap dusra pehen lijiye hum yeh sil denge..."

"Na mein na pehnunga...silna hai to aise hi sil...nahi to chod.."

"Acha thik hai..hum kar dete hai...."

Purvi gets the matching thread and starts stitching the button....vir was having a winning smile...he wanted her attention which he was not getting since somedays so he broke the button purposely and said that she is not paying attention to him....

"Aap hume subah hi bol dete hum tabhi sil dete..."

"Tu aaj kal manne dikhti kaha hai..subah bhi jaane se pehle socha tujhse milke jaaunga pr ma ne bola tu bahar gayi hai...aaya to tujhe mhaare alawa sabki pad hoti hai.."

"App aisa kyun bol rahe hai...hum sabse zyada appke baareme  sochte hai.."

Saying purvi bit her tounge for uttering tht...yeh kya bol diya tune purvi.

"Humara matlab..."

"Haa samajh gaya thara matlab main..."

Saying they both smiled on their talks...purvi was done with the stitching session and she bent forward to cut the thread with her teeth...which made vir heart flutter by her breath on his new chest...it was very difficult for him to stand straight he closed his eyes to control himself...the thread was a bit thicker hence purvi was taking her sweet time a d here vir had tough time to hold himself her warm breath on his chest was creating havoc... And the final nail came when purvi lips brushed his bare chest...

" Ho gy"

Purvi then realised what happened a second ago..

Thousand butterflies fluttered on her stomach....she instantly looked down where mukhi was just staring at her...her lips have made his hormones raise...and her innocent face now was making him loose his control....

"Wo mukhiji...hum..."

Mukhi grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him..that their chests crashed against each other's...

"Wo key... mukhiyayni....key kar rahi thi..."

"Humne jaan boojhke nhi kiya..wo bs..."

"Wo bas...ib main batata hun jaan boojh ke kaise karte hi..."

He bent a bit towards her face ...purvi was shocked to see wht he wants to do...

"Mukhiji.."

" Sshh... mukhiyayni..."

He placed his fingers on her lips...brushing them on her lips...

"Kuch mat bol...chup.."

Purvi closed her eyes as his fingers on her lips made her weak now...seeing her closing her eyes mukhi leaned forward and grabbed her lips....

Maar dalo bas ek din aap mujhe....haye kya likhte ho yaar aap log...mazza aa jata hai❀️❀️πŸ”₯

Copy and paste from EDT😳

Wow Sri mast likha hai β€πŸ’–πŸ§‘ love ur version of button sewing and the kiss πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Thks Sri for the beautiful updt smiley31πŸ’–β€

Finally Sri be like, "inka button scene jab aaega tab aaega, let me write my own🀣

I really like when Vir pulled Purvi closer after she had moved away

Originally posted by Potterhead_05

Maar dalo bas ek din aap mujhe....haye kya likhte ho yaar aap log...mazza aa jata hai❀️❀️πŸ”₯

Thanks jiyu....πŸ€—

Na na tujhe kise maar denge...abhi to tujhe bohut sare stories likhne hi...🀣

Originally posted by Ziva01

Copy and paste from EDT😳

Wow Sri mast likha hai β€πŸ’–πŸ§‘ love ur version of button sewing and the kiss πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Thks Sri for the beautiful updt smiley31πŸ’–β€

Ziva....πŸ€—

Originally posted by nish_vir

Finally Sri be like, "inka button scene jab aaega tab aaega, let me write my own🀣

I really like when Vir pulled Purvi closer after she had moved away

πŸ€—

Ha ha nish true...inka scene super super hoga but apna version to likhna hai na....🀣

Originally posted by Srilata.Mineil

Thanks jiyu....πŸ€—

Na na tujhe kise maar denge...abhi to tujhe bohut sare stories likhne hi...🀣

Saath mein try karenge ok ji🀣

This is really beautiful 😍  & hot πŸ”₯ too β˜ΊοΈ

Very well written Sri πŸ‘β­οΈ

Osm osm osm osm osm osm osm osm osm osm osm osm osm osm osm osm osm osm  only this word came in my mouth plz make more os ff ss πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³