Thank you❤️❤️

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: CheerlessIM

Lovely story 🥰

Jin stories ka part samrat hota h na 

Usme jyada mza aata h 🤭😅

Sai aur samrat ka isme bhi bhai bahan wala hi angle h ya different ?

Cont soon

hahhahaha agree we all want him back! Such a jolly character! 

Bhai behen jaisa toh kuch ab tak socha nai hai 😆
Thank you❤️❤️

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tali_99

Koi hai woh shakhs (शख़्स ) jisko  dekh Sai ki aakhi bhar aaye?  Cannot wait to read the next chapter.❤️

Thank you❤️❤️chap2 soon! Pata chal jayega 😆

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail

*Point of view in Italics *

Chapter 2: Inner Turmoils 

Everyone had gathered in Samrat’s room to see him. Samrat was overwhelmed. He was grateful to Dr. Arjun who put his job on stake and saved him so he could see this day, his family. He saw Patralekha standing at distance giving a small smile. He sure knew she did not love him but he was glad at-least she was happy to see him safe with his family. 

Sai entered the room slightly smiling at him and he smiled back leaving the questions for later. Dr. Arjun entered right after Sai and told everyone to leave Samrat alone and there could be only one person at a time. Chavans being Chavans ignored him and told him off saying that it’s their prayers which has worked and not the ‘dactery’ which he performed. Dr. Arjun rolled his eyes hearing that and with the help of his seniors kicked the family out of the room. 

Chavans with their emotional arguments forced the doctors to give him a discharge as they felt he can only recover in his family’s loving environment. Finally they mutually agreed on the fact there would be a doctor looking after the patient at home and a full time nurse would have to be hired from the hospital. 

Samrat was finally home. The memories he was trying to forget came right back to him. Pakhi was tearful the whole time. She knew this was a mess created by her and Virat where Samrat & Sai had just been dragged. Virat was guilty. He should have stopped the marriage. His brother has been suffering so much because of a senseless promise. Sai was constantly in her thoughts. She was very happy that Samrat had come back but some past memories haunted her today. 

Virat and Sai both were in their own thoughts in the bedroom in the evening after helping Samrat settle in the room. 

“Sai..” Virat started unable to resist 

“Ji..” she replied getting out of her own thoughts 

“Mujse bahut badi galti ho gayi hai. Mai Kya karu?” Tears dropped my his eyes as he helplessly looked at Sai from the other side of the bed

Sai rushed to him worried and hugged him

“Sab theek ho jayega Virat sir”

“Kaise Sai?”

“Pata nai Virat sir. Par aap abhi choti choti khushiyon pe concentrate kariye. Apke bhai vapas aa gaye.” She smiled wiping his tears

“Muje Pakhi ka phone answer karna chaiye tha. Muje jeeva aur Pakhi ki shadi rokni chaiye thi.” He cried

Sai was taken aback for moment. He regretted marrying her. Of course he did. He lost the love of his life.

“Sab Kitna complicated ho gaya hai Sai.” He continued pouring his heart to her not understanding how this would affect her

“Shayad aap sahi keh rahe hai. Par jo hona tha vo ho chuka hai. Ab humein ye sochna hai ke ye sab kaise theek hoga.” She tried to smile as tears from her eyes were also not ready to stop

“I’m sorry Sai. Meri vajah se tumne bhi kaafi saha hai.” He wiped her tears

“Nai Virat sir. Saha toh aapne hai. Mujse shadi jo karni padi aapko.” She looked directly in his eyes 

“Sai....mera vo matlab nai tha.” Virat quickly tried to correct himself. 

“Matlab toh wahi hota hai. Agar mai aapki zindagi mein nai hoti toh shayad aapne Pakhi didi se aapne dil baat keh di hoti. Aaj aapke saath voh hoti yahaan aur.... sab theek hota.” She completed smiling sadly at him

Sai quickly stood up and went to the washroom.

VIRAT

It’s not how you think Sai. As of today, I can’t imagine a life without you and cannot give your place in my life to anyone. Pakhi is my best friend maybe a namesake since no one becomes best friends overnight. 

I know where you’re coming from but I myself do not understand how should I explain to you and in what words that I do not regret marrying you. 

Marrying you got a set of it’s own problems I agree but seeing you smile and happy makes me happy and satisfied. I cannot term you as a responsibility anymore. I wonder what you feel Sai. You’re too young. I can’t expect a lot from you. I was not supposed to keep any expectations in the first place. I don’t understand what’s happening. Give me some time to understand myself and my feelings I’ll come back to you and explain the same to you in the straightforward language you understand. 

“Idiot Virat here you’re thinking about Sai and smiling, what about the mess you have created in Samrat and Pakhi’s life?” Virat said it out loud to himself.

SAI

Why can’t I stop crying. Why does even the thought of Virat sir regretting this marriage kills me inside. What’s happening? I don’t understand. Please bhagwanji help me. This all is such a mess and now this Arjun is here. A part of me is happy very happy but maybe things could have been different if he were with me a bit earlier. 

After my Abba, the only person I trusted was Virat sir and I will for the rest of my life even if we split after few years. These memories shall stay with me forever. 

“I don’t even know what I am mad and sad about?” Sai whispered to herself and cried

Sai and Virat gave each space as they knew they both were going through a tough time emotionally.

At the dinner table the whole family was extremely happy and filling Samrat’s plate with his favourite food.

“Kaku aap inhe ye nai khila sakti. He hasn’t recovered yet.” Sai intervened 

“Tu chup kar. Tuje Kuch nai pata. Ghar ke khane se ek dum theek ho jayega.” Replied Kaku and the whole gang supported her mindlessly

“Sai theek keh rai hai Kaku. Vo doctor banne wali hai.” Virat pitched in 

“Tu toh kahega hi. Apni biwi galat kab lagti hai tuje.” Kaku snapped

“Ye aap log Kya kar rahe hai?” Dr. Arjun ran from the main door

“Khana khilla rahe hai doctor ji” Karishma smiled 

“Samrat sir ye sab nai kha sakte. Issliye mai keh rha tha hospital mein rehna chaiye thode din. Nurse Kahaan hai? Ab tak aap logo ne Nurse arrange nai ki?” Arjun came in and checked if Samrat ate anything 

Samrat gave him a cute look.

“Absolutely not. I got suspended saving you and you cannot even take basic care. I’m upset, Samrat sir.” Arjun said sternly 

“Arre Arre sorry ha. Bolo Kya khau?” He replied smiling 

“Waise toh khichdi with less salt khani chaiye par Aaj ke liye basic roti sabzi aur dal.” Arjun fills a new plate 

“Sai tumhe toh ye pata hona chaiye. Kya kar rai thi tum?” Asked Arjun taken aback from the whole situation 

“Maine kaha par ye log I guess pyaar se theek karne wale the.” She rolled her eyes

“Tum dono ek dusre ko jaante hai?” Samrat questioned 

Virat was just going to ask since Samrat had already asked he was already looking at Sai.

“Ji Samrat sir. Mai aur Sai bachpan ke dost hai. Best friends hai. “ Arjun smiled

“Best friends the. Muje tumse koi lena dena nai hai. Virat sir, muje bhook nai hai. Mai padhne jaa rai hoon.” Sai walked back to her room

“Sorry everyone. Thodi gusse wali hai aur mujse kaafi gussa hai. Jab usse uske best friend ki zarurat thi mai nai tha. Uska gussa sahi hai waise toh.” Arjun smiled 

“Kuch zyada gussa nai hai?” Samrat asked

“Ye toh kuch nai hai. Maine toh expect kiya tha ki zor zor se chillayegi mujpe. Ye toh bahut toned down tha. I wonder why?” Arjun laughed sadly

“Mai mana lunga don’t worry. Aap sirf apna kyaal rakho. Khana kha lo Phir mai aapka check up kar leta hoon.” He added and sat down on the sofa lost in his own thoughts

“Arjun tum kuch kha kyun nai lete?” Virat offered

“Meri dost meri vajah se bhooki hai. Mai kaise kha sakta hoon? Usse please khila dena baadmein usse migraine ka issue hai.” Arjun smiled

“You don’t worry about that” Virat tried hard to maintain a smile

Virat filled two dishes and went to his room to have dinner with Sai. 

Hey guys!

How do you like the story?

Please comment and let me know how you like and what you don’t.👍🏼

I shall come up with chap 3 sooner this time. 😆

The response for prologue was great but not as good for chap 1. One of the reasons that the update was late.😆

Good response = Fast updates 😳

See you guys soon! I really hope you guys are enjoying. If not let me know. 

Love,

Ani🌸

Nice, this arjun character is a new entry! Yeh toh sach mein bff hai. Toh ab virat ko pata chalega ki bff ka kya matlab hai! Lol. I completely understand why Sai felt so hurt. Virat crying about not getting samrat pp married will make Sai think he regrets marrying Sai and that she is an unwanted burden. My heart goes out to her! 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update dear

Loved it 

So virat ko jalaneh wala koyi agaya hai

Virat ko best friend ki meaning samajaneh keliyeh koyi ayya hai 

Really excited to read next part

raji02 thumbnail

sai has finally got a support system in the form of her best friend. poor girl. she needs some support badly now that she thinks virat regrets their marriage. pls ull ok date soon.❤️❤️❤️

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Exciting!

Waiting for Arjun and Sai's friendship to bloom 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: DesiiiiGirllll

*Point of view in Italics *

Chapter 2: Inner Turmoils 

Everyone had gathered in Samrat’s room to see him. Samrat was overwhelmed. He was grateful to Dr. Arjun who put his job on stake and saved him so he could see this day, his family. He saw Patralekha standing at distance giving a small smile. He sure knew she did not love him but he was glad at-least she was happy to see him safe with his family. 

Sai entered the room slightly smiling at him and he smiled back leaving the questions for later. Dr. Arjun entered right after Sai and told everyone to leave Samrat alone and there could be only one person at a time. Chavans being Chavans ignored him and told him off saying that it’s their prayers which has worked and not the ‘dactery’ which he performed. Dr. Arjun rolled his eyes hearing that and with the help of his seniors kicked the family out of the room. 

Chavans with their emotional arguments forced the doctors to give him a discharge as they felt he can only recover in his family’s loving environment. Finally they mutually agreed on the fact there would be a doctor looking after the patient at home and a full time nurse would have to be hired from the hospital. 

Samrat was finally home. The memories he was trying to forget came right back to him. Pakhi was tearful the whole time. She knew this was a mess created by her and Virat where Samrat & Sai had just been dragged. Virat was guilty. He should have stopped the marriage. His brother has been suffering so much because of a senseless promise. Sai was constantly in her thoughts. She was very happy that Samrat had come back but some past memories haunted her today. 

Virat and Sai both were in their own thoughts in the bedroom in the evening after helping Samrat settle in the room. 

“Sai..” Virat started unable to resist 

“Ji..” she replied getting out of her own thoughts 

“Mujse bahut badi galti ho gayi hai. Mai Kya karu?” Tears dropped my his eyes as he helplessly looked at Sai from the other side of the bed

Sai rushed to him worried and hugged him

“Sab theek ho jayega Virat sir”

“Kaise Sai?”

“Pata nai Virat sir. Par aap abhi choti choti khushiyon pe concentrate kariye. Apke bhai vapas aa gaye.” She smiled wiping his tears

“Muje Pakhi ka phone answer karna chaiye tha. Muje jeeva aur Pakhi ki shadi rokni chaiye thi.” He cried

Sai was taken aback for moment. He regretted marrying her. Of course he did. He lost the love of his life.

“Sab Kitna complicated ho gaya hai Sai.” He continued pouring his heart to her not understanding how this would affect her

“Shayad aap sahi keh rahe hai. Par jo hona tha vo ho chuka hai. Ab humein ye sochna hai ke ye sab kaise theek hoga.” She tried to smile as tears from her eyes were also not ready to stop

“I’m sorry Sai. Meri vajah se tumne bhi kaafi saha hai.” He wiped her tears

“Nai Virat sir. Saha toh aapne hai. Mujse shadi jo karni padi aapko.” She looked directly in his eyes 

“Sai....mera vo matlab nai tha.” Virat quickly tried to correct himself. 

“Matlab toh wahi hota hai. Agar mai aapki zindagi mein nai hoti toh shayad aapne Pakhi didi se aapne dil baat keh di hoti. Aaj aapke saath voh hoti yahaan aur.... sab theek hota.” She completed smiling sadly at him

Sai quickly stood up and went to the washroom.

VIRAT

It’s not how you think Sai. As of today, I can’t imagine a life without you and cannot give your place in my life to anyone. Pakhi is my best friend maybe a namesake since no one becomes best friends overnight. 

I know where you’re coming from but I myself do not understand how should I explain to you and in what words that I do not regret marrying you. 

Marrying you got a set of it’s own problems I agree but seeing you smile and happy makes me happy and satisfied. I cannot term you as a responsibility anymore. I wonder what you feel Sai. You’re too young. I can’t expect a lot from you. I was not supposed to keep any expectations in the first place. I don’t understand what’s happening. Give me some time to understand myself and my feelings I’ll come back to you and explain the same to you in the straightforward language you understand. 

“Idiot Virat here you’re thinking about Sai and smiling, what about the mess you have created in Samrat and Pakhi’s life?” Virat said it out loud to himself.

SAI

Why can’t I stop crying. Why does even the thought of Virat sir regretting this marriage kills me inside. What’s happening? I don’t understand. Please bhagwanji help me. This all is such a mess and now this Arjun is here. A part of me is happy very happy but maybe things could have been different if he were with me a bit earlier. 

After my Abba, the only person I trusted was Virat sir and I will for the rest of my life even if we split after few years. These memories shall stay with me forever. 

“I don’t even know what I am mad and sad about?” Sai whispered to herself and cried

Sai and Virat gave each space as they knew they both were going through a tough time emotionally.

At the dinner table the whole family was extremely happy and filling Samrat’s plate with his favourite food.

“Kaku aap inhe ye nai khila sakti. He hasn’t recovered yet.” Sai intervened 

“Tu chup kar. Tuje Kuch nai pata. Ghar ke khane se ek dum theek ho jayega.” Replied Kaku and the whole gang supported her mindlessly

“Sai theek keh rai hai Kaku. Vo doctor banne wali hai.” Virat pitched in 

“Tu toh kahega hi. Apni biwi galat kab lagti hai tuje.” Kaku snapped

“Ye aap log Kya kar rahe hai?” Dr. Arjun ran from the main door

“Khana khilla rahe hai doctor ji” Karishma smiled 

“Samrat sir ye sab nai kha sakte. Issliye mai keh rha tha hospital mein rehna chaiye thode din. Nurse Kahaan hai? Ab tak aap logo ne Nurse arrange nai ki?” Arjun came in and checked if Samrat ate anything 

Samrat gave him a cute look.

“Absolutely not. I got suspended saving you and you cannot even take basic care. I’m upset, Samrat sir.” Arjun said sternly 

“Arre Arre sorry ha. Bolo Kya khau?” He replied smiling 

“Waise toh khichdi with less salt khani chaiye par Aaj ke liye basic roti sabzi aur dal.” Arjun fills a new plate 

“Sai tumhe toh ye pata hona chaiye. Kya kar rai thi tum?” Asked Arjun taken aback from the whole situation 

“Maine kaha par ye log I guess pyaar se theek karne wale the.” She rolled her eyes

“Tum dono ek dusre ko jaante hai?” Samrat questioned 

Virat was just going to ask since Samrat had already asked he was already looking at Sai.

“Ji Samrat sir. Mai aur Sai bachpan ke dost hai. Best friends hai. “ Arjun smiled

“Best friends the. Muje tumse koi lena dena nai hai. Virat sir, muje bhook nai hai. Mai padhne jaa rai hoon.” Sai walked back to her room

“Sorry everyone. Thodi gusse wali hai aur mujse kaafi gussa hai. Jab usse uske best friend ki zarurat thi mai nai tha. Uska gussa sahi hai waise toh.” Arjun smiled 

“Kuch zyada gussa nai hai?” Samrat asked

“Ye toh kuch nai hai. Maine toh expect kiya tha ki zor zor se chillayegi mujpe. Ye toh bahut toned down tha. I wonder why?” Arjun laughed sadly

“Mai mana lunga don’t worry. Aap sirf apna kyaal rakho. Khana kha lo Phir mai aapka check up kar leta hoon.” He added and sat down on the sofa lost in his own thoughts

“Arjun tum kuch kha kyun nai lete?” Virat offered

“Meri dost meri vajah se bhooki hai. Mai kaise kha sakta hoon? Usse please khila dena baadmein usse migraine ka issue hai.” Arjun smiled

“You don’t worry about that” Virat tried hard to maintain a smile

Virat filled two dishes and went to his room to have dinner with Sai. 

Hey guys!

How do you like the story?

Please comment and let me know how you like and what you don’t.👍🏼

I shall come up with chap 3 sooner this time. 😆

The response for prologue was great but not as good for chap 1. One of the reasons that the update was late.😆

Good response = Fast updates 😳

See you guys soon! I really hope you guys are enjoying. If not let me know. 

Love,

Ani🌸

Continuation kab milega..

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Very nice 👌 

Ye virat soch ke kyu nhi bolta 😏                                     arjun , sai ka best friend 😈😈😈 ab to mzaa aayega . Cont soon