I noticed Imlie's chappals are in really bad shape. Babusaheb surely must have noticed when he took them out from under the bed. I wonder if he is going to get a new pair for her. 😛
Page
of
1I noticed Imlie's chappals are in really bad shape. Babusaheb surely must have noticed when he took them out from under the bed. I wonder if he is going to get a new pair for her. 😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Even her clothes look worn out. Hope he gets some new clothes and intimate wear😉
Originally posted by: mayuri099
I noticed Imlie's chappals are in really bad shape. Babusaheb surely must have noticed when he took them out from under the bed. I wonder if he is going to get a new pair for her. 😛
Firstly I was very scared with your username🤣 I thought some Mayuri die hard fan is here to open Adoon AT🤪
Thank God You Like Adilie😆
Chappal ki baat kare toh I guess adi ya moon usko gift karenge nayi chappal aur kapde bhi uske paas kuch nahi hai na Pagdandiyan mein chhord aayi na woh sab clothes apne
Originally posted by: Aaliya_Fizz
Firstly I was very scared with your username🤣 I thought some Mayuri die hard fan is here to open Adoon AT🤪
Thank God You Like Adilie😆
Chappal ki baat kare toh I guess adi ya moon usko gift karenge nayi chappal aur kapde bhi uske paas kuch nahi hai na Pagdandiyan mein chhord aayi na woh sab clothes apne
I have no idea who Mayuri/Adoon is!! Don't usually watch serials. 😊
Love Adilie!! I want to see subtle meaningful gestures of Aditya towards Imlie!!😳
Mayuri is Malini's real name and Adoon is Adi and Moon's couple name :)
Ooh , this is a dream, I don't know when anybody will notice that she need a new wardrobe!
I think Millani will do her a makeover 🤔
I love their sister bonding 🥰
Originally posted by: priyapak
Mayuri is Malini's real name and Adoon is Adi and Moon's couple name :)
Oh, thanks for clarifying!! 😳 I had no idea.
Originally posted by: Guiltyo0o
Ooh , this is a dream, I don't know when anybody will notice that she need a new wardrobe!
I think Millani will do her a makeover 🤔
I love their sister bonding 🥰
I want Adi to notice and take care of Imlie. I want Adi to do these little things for her without making them obvious to anyone. Only Imlie will know and be flabbergasted that why is babusaheb doing all these things for her. 😳
Originally posted by: priyapak
Mayuri is Malini's real name and Adoon is Adi and Moon's couple name :)
Also, adini. 😛