Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

🀣  No.

Manikarnika returns the legend of Didda

Are they actually calling the movie that?  Crass and insulting.

loginidran thumbnail

When we all take whatever she is taking, may be then we will also get to that delirium stage where we start calling it the best historical. And also her Dhakad first female lead action thriller(because Mardani in the recent times by Rani Mukherjee was made on Mars)

DushtKanya thumbnail

Oh God, what is "Manikarnika returns"? πŸ˜³

Lmao literally no one called it the best historic

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Oh God, what is "Manikarnika returns"? πŸ˜³

Lmao literally no one called it the best historic

"HAL HAL MAHADEV"

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/O3_RjlPnY9ME6x7E3vhTgIjAPElfgs_e1Dx1pDYy7KgKrLoU3wohCj3qIeIs0mfJ2sPvtbFZQWTrA3n69ghZtt9vvp9yq8g0Dv-N146MT_hTFZcgLi6BraA3Qg8ELQ

https://static.toiimg.com/thumb/msid-66081431,width-1200,height-900,imgsize-208881/66081431.jpg

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Keeping aside her persona , it was actually the best justice done by a heroine. We actually have only Deepika who has played Padmavati and somewhat kriti etc. Kangana was fierce and she can be praised for her craft.

Kala.Billa thumbnail

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

Keeping aside her persona , it was actually the best justice done by a heroine. We actually have only Deepika who has played Padmavati and somewhat kriti etc. Kangana was fierce and she can be praised for her craft.

And that was very disappointing to say the least πŸ˜†

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kala.Billa

And that was very disappointing to say the least πŸ˜†

I know, the soul was Missing. Climax was good as she has very emotive eyes

loginidran thumbnail

Movies is a team event and Mankikarnika is anything but that with her being the be all and end all of every scene, with even the senior actors’ roles sliced down to obscurity. Its never about merely the acting. She may be a good actor but if she is all there is in the movie ,doing everything while the other actors are standing around like props, then the movie does become painfully boring to watch which is what is the problem with Manikarnika!