Originally posted by: .shivi396
I completed all episode at 1 AMπ
Now Ayu got some dreams to seeπ€£π€£
Maine kaha toh tha
Warna tujhe gaaliyon ki baarish padne wali thi ππ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: .shivi396
I completed all episode at 1 AMπ
Now Ayu got some dreams to seeπ€£π€£
Maine kaha toh tha
Warna tujhe gaaliyon ki baarish padne wali thi ππ
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
π€£ why?
Was not expecting this to be her show promos never have that vibe means I need to keep my distance π€£
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aww afternoon mein nap lena agar time mile toh. Coffee pi?
Hmm...
Without coffee meri din start nahi hoti...
El kaand Ki kal...π€£
Anysia ko pm karna padegaπ€£
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Hmm...
Without coffee meri din start nahi hoti...
El kaand Ki kal...π€£
Kaanqueenπ€£ kya kaand ki?
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Ohho...
Mein kuch time pehle Utthi...
Ab jaldi breakfast kr k ready hona hai mujhe class leni hai...
I live in India...
Oh nice enjoy I wish I could get up this late I wake up at 6 in morning tomorrow π₯±
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Kaanqueenπ€£ kya kaand ki?
Ek aunty KO bohot sunaya...π€ͺ
Mera dimag subha subha ghuma di thi kal...
Originally posted by: rheuji17
Was not expecting this to be her show promos never have that vibe means I need to keep my distance π€£
Yes yes keep ur distance with that showπ€£
GHKPM chalu kardoπ
Originally posted by: rheuji17
Oh nice enjoy I wish I could get up this late I wake up at 6 in morning tomorrow π₯±
Mein ulta hu...
Late soti hu late uthti hu...