If SM ever got a REDUX ! How it would be ? ♥️

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Suppose SM makers decided to take a redux route to introduce a fresh love story of KeerTi then how can they introduce it. 

P.S - I am introducing the idea only because Harneet is writer who had previously handled redux in Ishqbaaz as well (although it was bullshit).

Anyway here's the story from my side...

Set Mumbai city, this is the story of two opposites. Preeti is a happy go lucky woman in her 30s who is ambitious in her life and is the CEO of a wedding firm called 'Shaadi Mubarak'. She belongs to an upper class family and stays with her modern mom [(Neelu Vaghela aka buasaa) who often force her to get married] and sweet young brother Tarun and younger sister Priyanka. (Tarun and Priyanka as bro-sis wow).

She has a bestie Kusum who is a mother of two girl kids and has a husband who is a doctor/lawyer/ painter whatever. 

Kusum and Preeti both are modern day woman who aren't dependent on anybody. They lead their life to the utmost happy way possible. Both are each other's support system.

Now here comes our hero, the very popular business tycoon Mr KT who has a layered coconut like personality. Nobody knows why is he yet unmarried. The reason behind him being a bachelor is his interfility. He cannot have babies so he dont want to get married and ruin someone's life. His family lives in USA and his mother Kaushala is dead (For good).

Story starts when KT and Preeti join hands and become business partners (through Kusum and her husband's contact) to expand their business. Thus a story starts about friendship and love between two working proffessionals with NO ABSOLUTE DRAMA only reality playing a villain.

So folks hows the story ? Will it fit if redux happens in real. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

both in 30's ...modern. ..wow.Both as business partners would be cool.very interesting concept. I wish it happens

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

both in 30's ...modern. ..wow.Both as business partners would be cool.very interesting concept. I wish it happens

I shared the idea because there's no story in the show. Unnecessarily dragging Nandini track and after that nobody knows what is stored for us. Instead of bringing trp centric tracks (that are never gonna work) its better to bring a redux like this. Not only trps will increase but even show will get a new life too.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for this post..i was thinking about this. To be honest,after rajshree left the show,i feel like i am watching redux or spin off of shaadi mubaarak..

old shaadi mubaarak was magic...

wish the makers dont read this thread to execute as action😆.

main storybko kachira banadhiya ,ab redux hi bhaaki hey🤢👎🏼

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

Thank you for this post..i was thinking about this. To be honest,after rajshree left the show,i feel like i am watching redux or spin off of shaadi mubaarak..

old shaadi mubaarak was magic...

wish the makers dont read this thread to execute as action😆.

main storybko kachira banadhiya ,ab redux hi bhaaki hey🤢👎🏼

@BOLD I so agree. This thread is just a thought i wished to share but agar aisa sach mein hogaya toh pata nahi kya karenge makers. 🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

As much as I love your redux (it's amazing) I think the main point of the story was opposites attract in middle age. A shy person falling for an outspoken one, I would have wanted a shy KT falling for a outspoken Preeti who would kick anyone's ass if they spoke ill of her, both in their 40's.

But, in my version, Preeti is the owner of Shaadi Mubarak, a single mom to Juhi who is engaged to Sumedh and friends with Kusum. KT joins the company as a business partner when the company starts tanking (because of, maybe Chanda, her business rival) and the two fall in lvoe, but Preeti doesn't agree to get married and the two sort of have a live in or just date. Infact, in another version, KT never confesses for about a year or so but is like a love sick puppy and Preeti is super obvious to her and his feelings unless he leaves for UK or something and they have a long distance (any one fo the two versions) and they marry towards the end of the show and adopt a kid (Arjun) after which, Sumedh and Juhi get married.

The show would explore the wedding market, the absurd clients and the couple's struggle against the Patriarchal nature of the society and it's regressive thoughts to marriages in older people, without any family drama. Basically, what the show promos initially hinted at, minus the family drama.

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

As much as I love your redux (it's amazing) I think the main point of the story was opposites attract in middle age. A shy person falling for an outspoken one, I would have wanted a shy KT falling for a outspoken Preeti who would kick anyone's ass if they spoke ill of her, both in their 40's.

But, in my version, Preeti is the owner of Shaadi Mubarak, a single mom to Juhi who is engaged to Sumedh and friends with Kusum. KT joins the company as a business partner when the company starts tanking (because of, maybe Chanda, her business rival) and the two fall in lvoe, but Preeti doesn't agree to get married and the two sort of have a live in or just date. Infact, in another version, KT never confesses for about a year or so but is like a love sick puppy and Preeti is super obvious to her and his feelings unless he leaves for UK or something and they have a long distance (any one fo the two versions) and they marry towards the end of the show and adopt a kid (Arjun) after which, Sumedh and Juhi get married.

The show would explore the wedding market, the absurd clients and the couple's struggle against the Patriarchal nature of the society and it's regressive thoughts to marriages in older people, without any family drama. Basically, what the show promos initially hinted at, minus the family drama.

I really loved your redux version too. 😍😍😍

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I love this 🤗

Shivanya108 thumbnail

I agree... its like season 2 for me.... till the episode 54 it was just awesome....I mean we just see a new side to preeti which is smarter and sexy