Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Ok I will😛
Had ur breakfast?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
No dull moment ever, sahi hai na🤣
🤣🤣
Dull moment
I will wait when this 2 will be out of house so that I can have a peaceful day😡
Good n u? Bas idhar udhar ki baatein. Molkki, exercise, running😆
Good for you but I'm short, so being overweight isn't an option for me
chase someone, that's why I never played Tag 🤣🤣
on serious note what helps is I love dancing, and I don't see it as exercise
🤣🤣
Dull moment
I will wait when this 2 will be out of house so that I can have a peaceful day😡
🤣 🤣 aiyoooo 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Good n u? Bas idhar udhar ki baatein. Molkki, exercise, running😆
Ohhh...
Kal Ki fun miss kar Di EDT mein...
Good
5 days enjoyment done
Will be back to grind in 1.5 hrs
So enjoying last few minutes 🤣
Ohhh why kya kya hua? Summary dedo