Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

What is the upcoming track ? 

Whats happening next in the show ?

I honestly dont think PriNeel's marriage could be the main track. So whats on our way. šŸ¤”

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I have no idea but they are wrapping up all the running tracks now... Nandiniā€™s track is coming to an end and she will exit this week... Tarun-Ratiā€™s track ending with them turning positive ...

I guess Pri-Neelā€™s wedding is the upcoming track.. Shaadi track hai toh Aur drama hoga Aur TRP badegi? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø... itā€™s Pri-Neelā€™s wedding but the focus will be on KeerTi of course.. but idk what the main track will be. 

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

I have no idea but they are wrapping up all the running tracks now... Nandiniā€™s track is coming to an end and she will exit this week... Tarun-Ratiā€™s track ending with them turning positive ...

I guess Pri-Neelā€™s wedding is the upcoming track.. Shaadi track hai toh Aur drama hoga Aur TRP badegi? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø... itā€™s Pri-Neelā€™s wedding but the focus will be on KeerTi of course.. but idk what the main track will be. 

What are their plans like seriously are they wrapping up the show or what ! Kuch samaj mein nahi aaraha hai trp is enough good according to the time slot phir kya horaha hai. I just hope they are working on a powerful new track. 

By the way what if SM had a redux and KeerTi had a role reversal and they were in their 30s. Their fresh love story starting in a modern day city background. Just a thought came to my mind.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I asked the same question few days back.. what is left in the show after nandini track...

I am confused 

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

I asked the same question few days back.. what is left in the show after nandini track...

I am confused 

Even i am confused. Hundreds of tracks could be explored if they focus back on office tracks and Preeti's businesswoman dream. There are not even spoilers that what will happen next in the show. Only few shit spoilers are by tellychakkar where they states Preeti will go in trauma after KT's death. Bullshit ! šŸ¤¢

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We're not getting any BTS since last few days hence not able to predictšŸ˜†

But seriously there's a lot to explore, it all depends on how this Nandini track ends. I think Pri-Neel drama will unfold soon, but they need a parallel track. From current episodes it seems like it could be KeerTi-Arjun and Tarun-Preeti reunion, though I don't want Arjun to be KT's sonšŸ¤”

leelakrishna thumbnail

are they trying to end up the show? as they are running so fast with the story....they now made tarun and rati too turn positive..and what is left!!!!!Maybe some shaadi contracts will come like before and they're plannings and all....uff i really missed there office..sheena and shyam!!!šŸ˜³

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Guys I want a jealousy filled funny track once KeerTi realise their love..it would be a good break for us ...and ofcourse jealous KT this time..some handsome client flirting with Preeti partneršŸ˜›