Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Everyone, so I am ready for chappals🥱, but I cannot stop myself from writing this, after the last week episodes and extra dose of Sarplekha Di🤢. Waiting for your Chappals🤣 and Comments

Dreams

Virat's POV:

She stood there wearing the black saree and deep cut blouse. Every man in the room has looked at her with desire of her being theirs, only If. The  breeze from the open window is allowing the tendrils to escape her bun and frame her beautiful face, her smile has this deep infectious quality to make everyone smile. It was there 12th wedding anniversary and her 6 months belly has only made her look more beautiful. Nandini has come running to her and she is hugging her legs. Nandini is the photocopy of Sai be it habits, determination or beauty. At the age of five, she has more sense of right and wrong than most of the elders, he smiled thinking of Sai, just like his Sai. He had a glass of champagne in his hands, when he saw Sai bending down to get Nandini's soft toy. He rushed towards her knowing she should not bend in her condition. Picking the toy and giving it to Nandini and pecking her cheeks he sent her to play along with other kids.

Virat: Kitni baar kaha hai ki ,aisi halat mei tumhe neeche nahi jhukna chahiye,tum pakkka doctor ho naa?

Sai: Woh nandini ka khilona gir gya tha.

Virat: Toh kisiko keh nahi sakti thi?

Sai: Jab dekho sab mujhe hi daante rehte hai, she said pouting.

How can he not give into that, Virat thought. This was his Sai, always thinking about others, but never thinking about herself. Her eyes went wandering and she suddenly gave a 100 watt smile. He knew it would be Shivani bua and Devi Tai, who can get such a response from his Sai. She hugged them and started telling about all the restrictions she was placed on from Aai and him. Shivani bua and Devi tai winked at each other and told Sai

Shivani: Hum teri is udasi ka ilaaj hi toh lene gaye the, pagli dekh wahan.

saying this they pointed towards the door. He saw her expressions change, her eyes crinkled with joy and tears floated the sides as she looked towards the door as if her all prayers were answered. Her lips quivered with no voice but all emotions choked at her throat and the smile was of a kid who got everything that she had asked for on her birthday, and that's how he knew, even without turning who was on the door, who would be in her prayers, heart and life. He turned around to see Nandini rushing across the hall ,with her soft toy clutched in her arms towards the door shouting: "Baba Aagaye".

There he stood with gifts in his hands, he picked nandini in his arms and smothered her with kisses, all the while she giggled. Next his eyes scanned the room, until his eyes met Sai's and they both forget everything around them. He kept Nandini down and rushed to Sai: "Jaise kisi pyase ko saagar mil gya ho" and Sai's lips quivered as if in a prayer of her own, she took his name: "Aniket"..

Aniket rushed towards her, and pulled Sai in a bear hug as she was the oxygen he craved for , next his lips found hers , and they both fell into the bliss of eternity.

Everyone in the room broke out in cheering for the couple so in love, Shivani bua and Devi Tai smiled as they saw them love each other. They broke from each other when Nandini came to her parents , asking her share of kiss. Virat stood as a bystander in his own party, he was not cheering, he was not happy, but he was content; She was happy, his Sai was happy. What if in another man's arm, what if carrying another man child. He lost her and he knew , for his own mistakes, so he should not grudge, but how to explain his heart who won't relent.

Aniket came to him and hugged him before telling him, How thankful he was to him, as he took care of his wife and children in his absence, how he is eternally grateful of him. Each and every word felt like thousand needles to Virat's heart, but he smiled saying :"No worries".

All this could be of him; Sai, Nandini, the coming baby, only if he took right decisions at right time, only if he said right things to right people at right time, only if he stood by Sai like Aniket did, only if.

How many times he has imagined a family with Sai, in these 8 years knowing full well she can never be his, again. Not because, she does not love him, but because she loved Aniket more. Virat saw his Aai coming towards him and knew what was going in her mind: "Told you, Virat: she is not the one who needs you, you are the one who needs her"

Only if, he had paid heed to her advice that night, his dreams would not have been Aniket's reality. Thinking this he gulped down the whiskey in the glass ,wishing himself " Happy Anniversary" when the music in the background and couple on floor grabbed his attention, and he smiled knowing how apt were the lines for both him and the couple on floor.

Ik Khwab Hoon Main,

Teri Aankhon Mein Safar Karun Main Raat Bhar 

Wahi Chaand Hoon Main, 

Jo Thehar Gaya Hai Tere Aasmaan Par 

Ik-Ik Saans Jodkar Main Tere Paas Chhodkar 

Khush Hoon Main Apni Zindagi, 

Haan Tujhe Yaar Saunp Kar, 

Dekho Pal Bhar Mein Badal Gayi Hain Takdeerein 

Mere Haathon Mein Ab Teri Lakeerein 

Tere Haathon Mein Hain Meri Lakeerein 

Hum Jud Gaye Aise Ki Dikhne Lagee 

Hain Ik Duje Mein Hi Apni Tasveerein

Edited by Sairat - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lol... Virat ke sapne chur chur ho gaye😆

It was hilarious to read! 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Sai is blissfully married with kids and a good husband❤️

I don't sympathise with VC lol 

But I must say your virat is 'mature' enough to be happy in Sai's happiness - Star Virat would've hated her for moving on - inflecting his pain on her via hurtful words n behaviour

Nice OS

Zahra15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Mixed feelings 😂 

Part of me who is angry with Virat's behavior lived how this OS turned out 😈 he didn't deserve. Yes, it could have been him. But it wasn't, and he was to be blamed 😑

But the other part, who understands Virat to some extent, felt bad for him. Poor soul 😞

Lovely OS dear. 

FUITV thumbnail

I liked your writing but it is heartbreaking to not see Sai and Virat together :)

RadhaChauhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Arre! Baap re! Mother of all twists. 🤣

I had to re-read to confirm what I was reading. Couldn't stop laughing. Saiket! 

Poor Virat. One wrong decision can have everlasting repercussions. I so hope something happens in the show too which instills in him the fear of losing Sai and make him realise that how his rude behaviour, harsh words and not taking a stand when needed can deprive him of the person who, as you rightly wrote, he "needs."

Good one. 👏

💔Sai deserves all the happiness. But i don't want Virat to be lonely and heartbroken.in the show,  virat had a dream where Sai was in quicksand and he felt compelled to break all shackles and reach out to her so maybe if he gets a dream like this where he visualizes how he'd feel if Sai found someone else then maybe he'd snap out if his "zimmedari" mode and actually  have an honest conversation with Sai and PP. He needs to define boundaries with PP and stay away from her and focus on self realization and conveying to Sai that unki shaadi jiss bhi situation mein hui ho, now that they are married their bond is forever! 

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I love your os, and the twist part is awesome.

But I really felt bad for virat.... I want sairat together 😁😁

Sairat are always endgame! ❤️ 

I just hope that in this show they don't stoop to character assassination, EMA allegations, and the usual ITV tropes to dilute the SaiRat relationship. In bengali version they were showing the growth in imon-rono's bond and relationship and suddenly they went crazy and ruined the show with EMA, suicide attempt, making spouses insecure and showing poor communication, and eventually divorce and separation. Aisa iss show mein na ho. Misunderstandings hongi but i hope they deal with it realistically and not in the typical OTT itv fashion. 

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

First of all, an awesome read. It felt so believable that I felt really bad for Virat towards the end.

This is the alternate reality Virat has been aware of sinxe the day he married Sai. This is the deal Sai and he signed.

But he should wake up from this nightmare and make his life right. Take the right decisions and make a new future for them where they are together