Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya12000

πŸ˜‚

Maybe not literally but theories se kisi ka sar podna..spoilers se sar podna..The Vase has always been a very important weapon for riddhima. πŸ˜‚ So maybe the one who is the weapon of IMMJ 2 forum. 

Let's not forget the VR ring - the one all of us look for 

P.S Shera ka toh RIP hogaya πŸ˜‚

Oh ho yesss, the Illegal Weapon of IMMJ2 😎

Loll, I'm okay not having the rings. Both of them have been damn ugly. Bas Vansh ki ring achi rahi hai. πŸ˜†

Par Riansh ki shaadi bhi toh Shera ki wajah se hui hai. 😝

Oh! We forgot Ragini, and Aahana. Did I mention Sunny? πŸ€”

Saath mein woh khatarnak statues bhi add kar lo. 🀣🀣

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Oh ho yesss, the Illegal Weapon of IMMJ2 😎

Loll, I'm okay not having the rings. Both of them have been damn ugly. Bas Vansh ki ring achi rahi hai. πŸ˜†

Par Riansh ki shaadi bhi toh Shera ki wajah se hui hai. 😝

Oh! We forgot Ragini, and Aahana. Did I mention Sunny? πŸ€”

Saath mein woh khatarnak statues bhi add kar lo. 🀣🀣

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I actually thought about the statues but could not find a suitable title to it. πŸ˜‚

Oh yeah, its funny we remember the material objects more than the real charactersπŸ™ˆ 

We should not forget Kabir's chair which has faced the brunt of his anger so many times. 

The makers have used every prop i must say..very efficient people πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

asmaanixx thumbnail

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I actually thought about the statues but could not find a suitable title to it. πŸ˜‚

Oh yeah, its funny we remember the material objects more than the real charactersπŸ™ˆ 

We should not forget Kabir's chair which has faced the brunt of his anger so many times. 

The makers have used every prop i must say..very efficient people πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Statue Statue = the one who's always wishing ki yeh pal yehi tham jaye πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

LOLL, that's because the material objects have done a lot more and have had more character than the living ones. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Can't forget the laal piano either which ended up holding a faltu ka blueprint. 🀣

Ab bas aisi akal insaano mein bhi daal de toh bahut bada ehsaan hoga inka. πŸ™πŸ½πŸ˜‚

Priya12000 thumbnail

Statue Statue = the one who's always wishing ki yeh pal yehi tham jaye πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

LOLL, that's because the material objects have done a lot more and have had more character than the living ones. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Can't forget the laal piano either which ended up holding a faltu ka blueprint. 🀣

Ab bas aisi akal insaano mein bhi daal de toh bahut bada ehsaan hoga inka. πŸ™πŸ½πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ So truee.

That piano yaa.. how can we forget that πŸ˜‚

This will go on forever..i am sure there are more..i mean someone should sit and revisit the episodes so that we don't miss out on anything else.πŸ˜‚ 

Iss show mein sirf material objects mein akal, clues sab chupa hota hai..insaano se umeed nahi rakni chahiye yahan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

asmaanixx thumbnail

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ So truee.

That piano yaa.. how can we forget that πŸ˜‚

This will go on forever..i am sure there are more..i mean someone should sit and revisit the episodes so that we don't miss out on anything else.πŸ˜‚ 

Iss show mein sirf material objects mein akal, clues sab chupa hota hai..insaano se umeed nahi rakni chahiye yahan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

LMAO, uska kya fayda. Yeh log toh har roz naye objects laate rahenge. Jaise aaj woh adhe locket ne entry maar li. Uske liye bhi ek award nikale kya? 🀣🀣🀣

Sahi kaha. Sab se zyaada value toh material objects ki hai. I mean, Vansh toh doormat ko thank you aur Riddhu bedroom ko kos rahe the. But khabar daar jo aise bol insaano ki liye rakhe. 🀣🀣

Priya12000 thumbnail

LMAO, uska kya fayda. Yeh log toh har roz naye objects laate rahenge. Jaise aaj woh adhe locket ne entry maar li. Uske liye bhi ek award nikale kya? 🀣🀣🀣

Sahi kaha. Sab se zyaada value toh material objects ki hai. I mean, Vansh toh doormat ko thank you aur Riddhu bedroom ko kos rahe the. But khabar daar jo aise bol insaano ki liye rakhe. 🀣🀣

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The Locket = The one who came with a dhamaka or somethingπŸ˜‚

Not to forget The unique pandits - The ones we feel "mile toh gala dhaba dun"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

asmaanixx thumbnail

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The Locket = The one who came with a dhamaka or somethingπŸ˜‚

Not to forget The unique pandits - The ones we feel "mile toh gala dhaba dun"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hahaha, Media walo ko bhi add karo jo Vansh ki dulhaniya ke upar article likh kar bhool gaye. πŸ€ͺ

Manali wale hotel staff = jo sab kuch jaan kar bhi anjaan bante hai πŸ€ͺ

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

We can add one more - "Savage member". 

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Guys the thread is closed...will be back soon with nominations thread πŸ˜ƒ