Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Did I win anything 😆
did you have your baby yet?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Did I win anything 😆
did you have your baby yet?
meri birthday pe..meri tarha unique hoga😎
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Obviously
Stop it! 
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
No , I won't
Phir ladne ke liye tayar ho ja. 
Congrats Kifs, Heena, WD, Alexia and Zeal🥳
Beautiful thread ❤️
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Phir ladne ke liye tayar ho ja.
Jai Mahishmati 🗡️
I am late here but better late than never 😆 Congratulations to all for winning 👏 This thread is sooo beautiful, I really appreciate all the efforts ❤️ and for me the best part is Barrister Babu winning best drama 🥳

OMGEE my Beyhadd 2 forum won FOUR awards !!
congrats my Bayhadd forumwaasiyon




