Congrats everyone 🥳.Finally the awards I waited for are here 😆
Congrats Kif ,Hinna, WD , Partner and Zeal . 🥳.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congrats everyone 🥳.Finally the awards I waited for are here 😆
Congrats Kif ,Hinna, WD , Partner and Zeal . 🥳.
Congratulations everyone 🥳
All are from Labyrinth thread
Congratulations everyone 🤗
Congratulations Kifah, Hinna, WD, Alexi and Zeal 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
OMGGGGGGGG
SHOCK SHOCK SHOCK
so I was casually reading the sheeps awards and then I saw my name and I was like....

I couldnt believe my eyes, since they tend to deceive me a lot, so I had to go back and read it again.
Yes its true people...I GOT MY FIRST IF AWARD EVER SINCE 17 YEARS THANKS TO SHEEP GAME🥳
Thanks to each and every shepherd whos game I participated in...Chota Don, Wildy, Zeal, Lavy...this would not be possible without you guys🤗🤗
Thanks to EACH AND EVERYONE who voted for me as unique sheep...Love you guyssss🤗🤗
Lastly, I cannot leave this post without this gif...so here you go...

Congrats Kifah, Wildy, Alexia, Zeal🤗
Thank you people <3333
My siggy looks so beautiful
I see my favs winning awards here... yippeeeeee🥳🥳
Congrats Kifs, Hinna, WD, Alexia and Zeal 🥳
You guys rock
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
OMGGGGGGGG
SHOCK SHOCK SHOCK
so I was casually reading the sheeps awards and then I saw my name and I was like....
I couldnt believe my eyes, since they tend to deceive me a lot, so I had to go back and read it again.
Yes its true people...I GOT MY FIRST IF AWARD EVER SINCE 17 YEARS THANKS TO SHEEP GAME🥳
Thanks to each and every shepherd whos game I participated in...Chota Don, Wildy, Zeal, Lavy...this would not be possible without you guys🤗🤗
Thanks to EACH AND EVERYONE who voted for me as unique sheep...Love you guyssss🤗🤗
Lastly, I cannot leave this post without this gif...so here you go...
You deserve it Hina🤗
Congo🥳
UN change karneka phal mil gaya😆
Congrats Kiffs, Alexia, Hinna, WD and Zeal🥳
Amazing work with the thread 🥳Everything was top notch👍🏼
Did I win anything 😆