Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Nevermind, Gur helped😃 Thanks Gur
Thanks still for trying to help...🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Nevermind, Gur helped😃 Thanks Gur
Thanks still for trying to help...🤗
Congrats to u🤗
saare awards humare IMMj 2 forum members ko mile hai
Congratulations girls 🥳 🥳 🤗
Lovely siggies ♥️
thank you, dear
I just checked this. I have no idea about this awards and I got one too
Congratulations Everyone 🤗
Congratulations to all the Winning Shows/Forums and individual Winners. 🤗❤️🤗
Flavorsome thread with luscious lines, eye-catching tags with sweet siggies, overall a well-prepared feast fits for this grand finale! 👏
Eloquent and relevant write-up, thanks to our highly talented chefs Nabila, Proteeti, and MannMohanaa. 🤗❤️🤗
Lovely Winning Siggies by our Graphicers, HateSober, Koeli, Leenaaa, MsChanadlerBong, Sonserina_Reina, Wistfulness, 18shabbo.
And special thanks to WildestDreams, Alexia, Braveheartdoc FOR OVERALL SUPERVISION. 🤗❤️🤗
A well-deserved Award for Sutapasima, congratulations Suta, I am extremely happy for you. 🤗


Special shout out to my dearest Graphicer friends, FanFiction Graphicers' Award Winners, Priya185....18Shabbo.... BitterBerry... Koeli❤️& Leena🌺🌺🌺.

Ha ha ha ... an Award for the One who writes long posts?!! 🤣
Well... well, thanks to all for this ecstatic verdict for my elaborate expressiveness!! 😆Respecting this unison decision for my uniqueness!
It means I have to Sudharofy a bit, will try not to get this Award next year! 😛
