Bollywood CC#60- Page 81

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54k

Users

49

Likes

875

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: frosty

Rajeev Masand QUITS Journalism; Film Critic To Join Karan Johar’s Talent Management Venture Dharma Cornerstone Agency As COO

When was Rajeev ever a journalist. But I guess his brown nosing paid off!!



Unofficially se officially kjo employee.


Atleast we won't have to see Peter pattigrew on screen.

1046898 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago


Do you know about GOT7 leaving JYP? I like them but their music were too noisy.

1046898 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

https://youtu.be/4yRdlUDZqw4


Her friend is pretty, looks kinda like Anushka.

Posted: 5 years ago

Star journalist at ndtv 🤣

Thinking from one year she is a professor at Harvard 😆🤣


https://twitter.com/Nidhi/status/1350024214997155840?s=19

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Star journalist at ndtv 🤣

Thinking from one year she is a professor at Harvard 😆🤣


https://twitter.com/Nidhi/status/1350024214997155840?s=19

Gosh 😲

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

People who know kannada can watch a few YouTube channels like kalamadhyama and gauri akki (don't remember the exact name). They carry interviews of ex police officers.. Forgotten film artists etc.. Fabulous

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago


😂 Now one knows how well researched her tirade on ndtv was. Yeh toh Arnab ki bhi Maa nikli 🤣

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 18 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".