Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It’s here . Megan’s verse slaps .
This is actually good for a Selena song . Hope she promotes it .
This is currently viral on TikTok and predicted to go #1 on hot 100 ( it broke streaming records for a day ).
Originally posted by: EDISJXTR4ZE3RLUU
🤣 RaGa fighting real life terrorists. Omg.. 🤪
She is a journalist, right? Badi unbiased hai wese. 😆
Sonia dadiji ko maan jana chahiye ab in dono ki shaadi ke liye.
Originally posted by: Daechwita
Maybe it’s because you are more of a casual follower 😐? BigHit prioritizes group activities over pushing any specific member . Also, Rap line has the most amount of songs outside of BTS but their individual fandom is smaller so it gets less hyped and everyone in the vocal line including JK has been getting solos since Wings era ( they also have solo songs on SoundCloud ).
But some individual member fans also feels that JK is promoted mor than others members. Yeah I am a casual follower but I feel BH gives more priority to Jimin and JK.
Rajeev Masand QUITS Journalism; Film Critic To Join Karan Johar’s Talent Management Venture Dharma Cornerstone Agency As COO
When was Rajeev ever a journalist. But I guess his brown nosing paid off!!
Rajeev Masand QUITS Journalism; Film Critic To Join Karan Johar’s Talent Management Venture Dharma Cornerstone Agency As COO
When was Rajeev ever a journalist. But I guess his brown nosing paid off!!
This was the point when TOI's powerful journalist Priya Gupta lost her power.
Originally posted by: OYSEBF2BY7ZCUVXX
🤣 RaGa fighting real life terrorists. Omg.. 🤪
She is a journalist, right? Badi unbiased hai wese. 😆
https://twitter.com/sanjukta/status/1349657182992695298?s=19
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0