SS: Burning Inferno(updated Last Part X pg 31) - Page 20

Posted: 3 years ago

I loved the update. Whenever I see stories like this where Riddhima has been treated so badly, I keep requesting not to get them back together but a lot of the writers end up doing that. And I just leave the story.

I will request you too because it just isn't right. 

Part IX

“I wear all black to remind you not to mess with me because I am already dressed for your funeral”

“Don’t kill her.” Riddhima forewarned Vansh.

Vansh looked at Anupriya his eyes flashed but he controlled his anger

“Bhai” “Vansh” Ishani and Dadi moved towards him.

“Aangre call the police” Vansh ordered

“On it” Aangre replied

Suddenly there was a blast, Chachi shirked

“Nobody moves and drop your guns, or they die” Kabir announced

“Kabir” Anupriya cried out “My son”

“Sejal” Riddhima moved towards her worriedly

Kabir stood there pointing his gun at Ishani, one more person was with him pointing his gut at Sejal. Mishra stood a few steps away from them pointing a gun at Vansh.

Riddhima looked at him terrified. He slightly jerked his head.

Vansh surveyed the scene, Kabir made some blast it seems. Aaryan was fallen on the ground. He looked injured and unconscious. Chachi was crying sitting beside him trying to wake him up and stop his blood flow with her saree.

“You!” Rudra ran at Kabir

“Don’t move” he shot in the air “Drop the gun or your sisters and Sejal will die”

“Or I kill her, police are on the way, they arrest you. We have all the proofs now, your mommy dearest confessed” Vansh smirked at him

“You do that, but I have to tell you, I have one person upstairs waiting to cut your dear sister Sia’s oxygen supply” Kabir replied making Vansh stand straight and look at him with anger

“Oh, and by the way, you do not have any proofs. I am staying here. I knew where all you have placed the extra cameras. Now drop the gun and move. I disabled them”

The second time that day Vansh and Aangre dropped the gun

“Kabir” Anupriya ran to him. He gave her a quick side hug

“Kabir, I thought you were dead. I saw photos” she explained

“I know. That is done by either Aahana or Riddhima. If it is Aahana, that is bad she is already dead. If it is Riddhima, I am going to enjoy torturing her. And something tells me it is Riddhima, or else why would we see Sejal here, right darling.? Who killed Ahana?” he questioned

“I did,” Anupriya said

“Good, we will put this blame on Vansh, if not Ragini then Ahana and Riddhima,” he smirked

“Now, close the door, and move inside” They listened to him silently. 

Riddhima had her heart in her throat, she was worried about Sejal. At least Mishra was here. She silently prayed to Bappa to help them.

Vansh walked around and when he was near Aahana’s body he quickly picked up a knife which Sejal dropped previously and threw it at Kabir’s hand. Gun dropped from his hand. Simultaneously Mishra shot at the man’s arm who was holding Sejal making everyone shocked. Aangre picked the gun and pointed it at Mishra first but realizing what he has done changed his target to another man.

Vansh grabbed Kabir and a fight broke out between them. Mishra ran to Sejal and Riddhima. Aangre dragged the man who was with Kabir. In this chaos, none noticed that Anupriya had acquired the gun from the third person who was shot by Mishra.

Vansh pulled Kabir and smacked his head against the dining table. Kabir was almost unconscious.

“Stop this or I shoot” Anupriya again pointed the gun at Vansh. Everyone stopped for a moment. 

Kabir stood up unsteady on his feet and smiled “Kill him, mom”

“Vansh” Riddhima moved towards him

“Wait mom, Riddhima here likes to take bullets which are meant for Vansh. Let us give her a chance”

Aangre looked for his gun it was near Ishani’s feet, He must have dropped it when he was dragging that man. He cursed himself.

Kabir staggered towards Riddhima.

“Don’t come to any closer Kabir I will shoot you,” Mishra warned pointing his gun at Kabir and tell your mother to drop the gun.

Kabir raised his hands as if in surrender and mocked “So your loyalties are with Riddhima now. Wow, I won’t do anything. You will see for yourself she will sacrifice herself for him. She has been the sacrificial lamb for everyone from the start.”

That was so true that it stung. Riddhima closed her eyes once before focusing on Kabir and then Vansh. Kabir gave a knowing smile while Vansh shook his head.

“Don’t stop mom nothing will happen to me, shoot” Kabir encouraged

“You are right” Riddhima moved where Vansh stood

“Riddhima don’t” Vansh tried to stop her

Kabir followed her on unsteady feet. Riddhima stood beside Vansh and Kabir stood beside her “What won’t you stand before him to take the bullet?” Kabir mocked

“Riddhima” Sejal and Mishra called out.

“Kabir, a team from CBI is heading here. Surrender now” Mishra warned

“Is that so?” Kabir inquired “Mom shoot”

Then many things happened at the same time. Instead of going before Vansh, Riddhima pushed Kabir before Vansh. Anupriya’s bullet hit Kabir in the chest. Vansh grabbed a glass piece and threw it at Anupriya and pulled Riddhima aside. Police entered with a team of CBI…

Anupriya was crying sitting beside her son. Riddhima checked his pulse and announced him dead. She shirked and screamed as they took away his body in an ambulance. Before anyone can touch Anupriya, Sejal moved towards her and grabbed her hair, and smacked her head against the floor.

“Sejal” Mishra and Riddhima looked shocked

“What, they kidnapped me. I wanted to do this for a long time with both. If not Kabir then I can be satisfied with his amma” Riddhima laughed out loud and they hugged each other.

Vansh looked at them. He was discussing with Police, evidence was destroyed but they were caught red-handed and they have one more CBI officer with them, to testify if required. Mishra smiled at them moved towards Vansh and the officer.

“Actually, we have the evidence” Vansh frowned at him.

He shrugged “Riddhima told me to attach extra security just in case”

Vansh looked at Riddhima shocked. Since when was she planning this?

Lady officers took Anupriya away. Ishani and Dadi were sitting on a garden chair, sofa, and furniture got destroyed in the blast. Aaryan was taken to the hospital. Chanchal and Rudra went with him. Sia was okay, it turned out that Kabir was bluffing. Aangre was rearranging security around the house.

“I still can’t believe Kabir is dead” Sejal commented

“He is not” Riddhima smiled

“What? But you said”

“I was bluffing otherwise Anupriya would have done something more. Now she will stay in guilt that she killed her own son” she grinned

“Mr. Raisinghania, you will have to visit the police station tomorrow. Mrs. Raisinghani and Sejal will have to testify in the court against Kabir if required. I don’t think it will be necessary after looking at this evidence.”

Vansh nodded, he entered home and saw his wife and her friend sitting beside Dadi. Ishani looked shaken and shocked. She saw him first and ran to him “Bhai” she cried out. “mom, dad. How could she? And Chachi?”

“I know, I know” his gaze hardened.

“Dadi, I think we should leave now. I was supposed to leave by 12. It is already 2 AM.” Riddhima stood up

No, Vansh’s heart stopped. She could not leave him, he felt scared. He wanted to stop her but Dadi beat him to it.

“Riddhima, I know I have no right to ask you, but can you please stay a few more hours for this old lady. After hearing everything today, I do not think I can take it anymore. I don’t want to be alone” She pleaded, Riddhima looked at Sejal helplessly.

Sejal nodded. “I will inform him. We will leave this home tomorrow morning.”

“Let’s go Dadi” Riddhima guided Dadi to her room. She knew Vansh wanted to speak with her probably apologies to her. But she was not in a mood. He followed them to Dadi’s room. Telling Aangre to look after Ishani.

“Dadi, now everything will be alright” He assured her looking at Riddhima. She kept looking at the wall.

“Riddhima” he took her hand this time, she stepped back.

“I think you should check on your brother first”

“No, I am..”

“Aaryan!” Dadi exclaimed “Vansh, how is he?”

“Dadi, I am going to the hospital now.” He looked at Riddhima again, she did not look at him

He took a deep breath and left, she was here till tomorrow morning, I can speak to her then. He thought. He passed Sejal on the way, who just looked at him with hatred, and proceeded to Dadi’s room. Is that how Riddhima must have felt when Ishani would give her a stink eye each time?

“Why do you sleep so much?” Riddhima complained, she was trying to wake her for the past hour and a half.

“Yesterday was too much I just wanted to take some rest, what is wrong with you?”

“And I wanted to leave before Vansh could wake up. But now he is down with everyone, even Chacha and Chachi are back”

“What happened to that loser?” Sejal questioned

“He lost his eyesight” Riddhima replied seriously

“What? How?”

“Dadi came a while back to call us down. I asked her. Some vein in his head is damaged, which is related to eyesight. The doctor said he may or may not see again. If not, they will have to look for eye donors. I know they deserve this, but I am feeling bad for Aaryan”

Vansh saw Sejal with a suitcase. “Where is Riddhima?” he questioned her fearing if she has already left. He was waiting in the hall since morning

Sejal wrinkled her nose “Out, in the garden”

“What is she doing there?” he questioned to which Sejal shrugged unhelpfully.

They all heard the small blast. Vansh ran out and what he saw left him shocked. Riddhima was standing before the fire. His portrait was burning.

“Riddhima, no, please don’t” he cried out. She looked at him coldly before dropping the watch, she gifted him in fire

He ran to fire, trying to save those things.  Aangre stopped him. “Sejal, my bag is packed?” she asked her.

“umm…yes”

“Let me take Bappa’s and Dadi’s blessings once and then we will leave. Where is Mishra?

“On the way” Sejal replied and they entered the mansion

“Riddhima, I am sorry. Don’t leave me” Vansh grabbed her hand “I will do whatever you want. I will give you everything, please just don’t leave me” His eyes were filled with tears. He did not care that everyone was looking at him

“I want divorce” Riddhima announced

“No. Please don’t. Just one more chance. I swear I won’t make any mistakes again” He kneeled before her. He held her hand. Riddhima gulped

“Riddhima beta”

“No Dadi, please don’t ask me to stay or give him another chance” Riddhima stepped away from Vansh

“There was a day when I wanted just one chance from him to prove my love. And what did he ask of me? To kill a human being?”

“Then you tell me what do you want me to do to prove my love? I will do it” He replied vehemently

“I just want a divorce”

“No, I won’t give you a divorce. You are mine. I am sorry Riddhima” he wiped his eyes

“You know what Vansh, there was a time when you married me forcefully. Today I will take the divorce even if it requires force. I have proof of all the domestic violence your family did to me. Sign the divorce papers or I will submit the proofs against you and your family, and everyone will be in jail. I have changed the divorce papers. We are taking divorce based on non-consumption of marriage. We will be free of each other within a week”

“I don’t care. I am not divorcing you.” He pulled her close “I will stay in jail. I don’t care if they have to stay in jail. I won’t leave you” Riddhima looked at him shocked, she did not expect this. He cared about his family so much, he is bluffing, or is he?

“Vansh, you said right, you would do anything to prove your love? Then I want a divorce. If you love me then let me go. That is what I want” He flinched and stepped back

“Please, don’t do this to us” Vansh whispered

“Us?” Riddhima asked “there was no us Vansh. A relationship needs trust. We never had that foundation in our relationship. I won’t say you were only at fault. I was at fault at a times. But Vansh with you there is no room for mistakes. If someone does that then it is a betrayal for you”

“Shall we?” Mishra entered

“I don’t wish to speak about the past anymore. But before leaving I want to inform all of you what all I did in last 15 days”

Riddhima signed she explained everything that she could with Mishra and Sejal’s inputs in between by the time she finished everyone looked shocked and Vansh was sitting still as a statue.

“Beta you could have told me” Dadi replied sadly

“Would you have believed me? I mean if you can think that your daughter-in-law betrayed your son then who am I to you Dadi? I knew if there comes a time to choose between Vansh and me you would always choose Vansh” Dadi looked down ashamed.

She turned to Chachi “What you did with Uma ma and me, was really wrong. But I think God is punishing you by taking away Aaryan’s eyesight. Instead of doing this if you had taught your son to earn his own bread and butter, the result might have been different”

Riddhima turned to Ishani next “Oh, please I don’t need a lecture from you. If you expect me to fall at your feet like Bhai then you can forget that”

“Still no change, I see” Riddhima smiled at her “No, Ishani I don’t expect you to fall at my feet. However, I have a suggestion for you. Instead of hating each girl that enters your brother’s life, fearing you may lose his love and attention. Start looking for his happiness once. Your attitude destroys not just yours but your brother’s happiness as well. I know even if Ahana had survived and had she stayed here; you would have hated her as well. Stop feeling insecure all the time Ishani. Visit a counselor once. Try to understand the problem. Rest is up to you”

Aangre came forward and thanked Mishra for helping them.

“I know right, Mishra is great” Riddhima smiled “You know why Aangre?” Aangre looked confused

“Because he knows the difference between right and wrong. And did not follow his boss blindly” her tone was sardonic. Aangre flinched and looked down

Riddhima prayed to Bappa, touched Dadi’s feet. “I expect you will sign the divorce papers to prove your love” she taunted him. “Bye Vansh” and left VR Mansion…

Note:

Okay, 2 more part and I will finish this story 😆.  I don't know if  have explained fighting scene properly. I tried 😳

Listen to this song for this chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6LhCim5y_Y&list=RDMMq6LhCim5y_Y&start_radio=1

Edited by Vampgirl - 3 years ago

Another amazing update 👏👏

Loved Riddhima burning those things and specially the talk she gave to everyone.

Alwats wanted someone to tell this to Angre that atleast have the guts to point out when your boss is wrong. Dont be a yesman.

I dont know how you write so beautifully ❤️

Edited by -Ayushi- - 3 years ago

It was just awesome 😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️....I want to read more 🤗🤗🤗🤗....please update the next part soon ☺️....m eagerly waiting for the next part 🤗🤗

Yrr this is just awesome

I Don't have words to praise your writing👏👏

Thank you so much for the update🤗

Awesome dear 👏

Ishani😡 that women will never change 

Wonderful update as usual 👏👏

The final showdown was awesome 

You really write thriller so well

I'm glad Riddhu burned his stuff. 

She stands her ground. Hope she finds peace and happiness.

How she displayed the family members their faults. 👏👏

Vansh is as always 🤢 egoistic selfish **stard. How she said to him to prove his Love. Was Bang On! 👏

Loved Mishra, Sejal and esp. Riddhu. For a moment I thought she will buy his apology, just like in the show.

❤️