Who told me that we won't even got 2 min redemption??
Whoever did. Respect 👏👏
You clearly know the CVs really well
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Who told me that we won't even got 2 min redemption??
Whoever did. Respect 👏👏
You clearly know the CVs really well
Was it only me who felt in the precap riddhu expression were sort of i am going to teach you all a lesson type. Like she wasn't like totally ladoo over vansh like those new year timings.🤔
I guess I am over thinking 😆 me in sadma ryt now, yaar how can they give such a five minute redemption after all those nasty things they did at least show a day of tadap and regret 😪
Who told me that we won't even got 2 min redemption??
Whoever did. Respect 👏👏
You clearly know the CVs really well
har baar ka yahi haal hai yaar🤣
Originally posted by: arryline
Has Riansh’s bedroom changed ?
https://twitter.com/sumitofficialrs/status/1349734870658924547?s=21
Same hi hai. Bas bathroom wala door khol diya hai and wahan se cupboard dikh raha hain.
Was it only me who felt in the precap riddhu expression were sort of i am going to teach you all a lesson type. Like she wasn't like totally ladoo over vansh like those new year timings.🤔
I guess I am over thinking 😆 me in sadma ryt now, yaar how can they give such a five minute redemption after all those nasty things they did at least show a day of tadap and regret 😪
Count me in
But was hesitant to voice out😆 u know becoming popat for nth time😆
Was it only me who felt in the precap riddhu expression were sort of i am going to teach you all a lesson type. Like she wasn't like totally ladoo over vansh like those new year timings.🤔
I guess I am over thinking 😆 me in sadma ryt now, yaar how can they give such a five minute redemption after all those nasty things they did at least show a day of tadap and regret 😪
Even I felt that but even if they don’t show I’ll not be surprised .
Also the parcel thing sounds fishy another spying assignment but I feel this time Riansh will be together in it
Congrats for new EDT...
Thank you Anysia di..😊
Was it only me who felt in the precap riddhu expression were sort of i am going to teach you all a lesson type. Like she wasn't like totally ladoo over vansh like those new year timings.🤔
I guess I am over thinking 😆 me in sadma ryt now, yaar how can they give such a five minute redemption after all those nasty things they did at least show a day of tadap and regret 😪
You got my point yess I felt it ( but humare sochne se kya hoga depends on cvs🤣). But I felt she was talking in vansh style 😆