

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congratulations🥳
Aa gayi me kalsh girane🥳
Ek din me Dusra EDT
Thank You ShonaDi🤗
Congratulations🥳
Thank you anydi🤗
Congratulation on new EDT
Congratulations on the new EDT🥳
Thanks anysia 🤗
Thank you for the new EDT Anysia
Thank you for the new thread Sia🤗
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
yup..
Atleast first half mein thoda toh emotion dekh raha tha feel ho raha tha ke woh dukhi hai.. ..
Cv ne second half properly execute nahi kiya... Atleast MS nikalate ridz jaate uss waqt toh be thoda impact baadata par nahi
I liked Riddhu's dialogue and that was it. The rest of the episode was so rushed that I couldn't feel anything. I was blank through the rest of the scenes.
Congratulations and thank you for the EDT Anysia 🤗