Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asingh23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Immj2riansh

Whom are you all bhagwan ho kya we are fans so it's better we behave as one we don't own them and just because you all hate her you don't have right to say whom he dates cause bad people influence and all I've been rrahul fan since twisted and trust me that guy is smart enough to handle his personal life so let him handle it being fan I'll be happy if he is happy rather than this influence is bad and he would turn disgusting maybe you don't know but rrahul has got lot of unwanted trolling indirectly isske baad vi agar that particular someone fan would see he would get unnecessary trolling so stop

Actually you know what you're right. Rrahul is smart enough to handle his personal life and we're no one to say what's right for him and what's wrong for him bc it's his personal life. 

ITV_Loverr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Immj2riansh

Whom are you all bhagwan ho kya we are fans so it's better we behave as one we don't own them and just because you all hate her you don't have right to say whom he dates cause bad people influence and all I've been rrahul fan since twisted and trust me that guy is smart enough to handle his personal life so let him handle it being fan I'll be happy if he is happy rather than this influence is bad and he would turn disgusting maybe you don't know but rrahul has got lot of unwanted trolling indirectly isske baad vi agar that particular someone fan would see he would get unnecessary trolling so stop

You are right . No one has right to comment unless asked. I don't even comment on my friends girlfriend or wife also because don't have the right to do so . We don't even know rrahul so let's just stop it here. It's his life , his choice

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Please refrain from discussing the personal life of actors, specially when the news ain't confirmed and is just a speculation.

TOPIC CLOSED.

IMM2 DT.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Please avoid commenting on Nia Sharma as it no where concerns IMM2 or any of it's actors.

IMM2 DT.