Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amekha thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

You literally are the best vampgirl 😆😆

I'm loving this fierce Riddhima so much. 

OMG her planning against vansh like that 🤣Pls update soon. I'm really excited to know what happens next. 

Dreamgirl08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow it's amazing yaar 😘❤️❤️❤️❤️

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

My god VG 🤣🤣 I CANT STOP LAUGHING 🤣🤣 what a great move My Ridhhu baby🤣

Love you for THISSSSSSSS!!! 

Gurikaur_ginni thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Oh my goodness👏👏

I thoroughly enjoyed it

I have become a fan of this new riddhu❤️

Edited by Gurikaur_ginni - 3 years ago
Rosalinesak thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Vansh deserves it. The way he was calculating her every move and confession to break her was so insensitive. Riddhima needs to be calculative too, to show him that he is not the only one that have brain.

Edited by Rosalinesak - 3 years ago
Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Part VI

"When an innocent woman decides to take a revenge, even the devil sits down there just to learn from her"

Vansh pulled Riddhima from Dadi’s arms “Riddhima tell them the truth”

“Vansh you are hurting me” she tried to come out of his grip.

“Vansh! Leave her what are you doing” Dadi tried to create distance between them. Reluctantly he let her go.

“Come on Dadi, why are you scolding Vansh Bhai? if Riddhima could not satisfy him in that department. He will surely look for options. I am surprised it took that long., but I am glad and happy for you Bhai” Ishani gave an unkind laugh as she stared at Riddhima.

“Ishani! Not a word. Enough” Dadi looked appalled at her

Riddhima glared at Ishani. She hoped that spending two nights in jail will do her some good. She was keeping her mouth shut for the last two days. Apparently, that is not the case.

“Dadi! Please listen to me. I did this for Riddhima, I don’t know when and why and how Aahana was here?” he glared at her. He knew there was no use in speaking against Riddhima now. His Dadi will not listen to him.

“Don’t you have any shame?” Dadi turned to Aahana “You are engaged to Kabir. What kind of a woman are you?”

“She is trying to frame me” Aahana pointed at Riddhima “She and Vansh were here” she screamed

“Is that so Aahana?” Riddhima stepped forward this time. Wiping her tears, she turned to Aangre

“Aangre, bring Cctv footage of terrace area. We will know who is lying”

“CCTV footage is not working for this floor” Aangre replied lamely

Vansh narrowed his eyes at her which means Riddhima knew about him disabling CCTV for this floor. She knew his plan. Damn it, that is why she could pull this off.

“Okay then, Go and bring CCTV footage where we can see who entered the terrace floor in which order that should clarify the doubts. You have that in working condition right?” she posed a sarcastic question to Aangre

“No need” Aahana’s eyes widened.

“Fine” Vansh agreed. “Bring the CCTV footage Aangre. Everyone will know the truth”

They were waiting in the living room when Aagre returned with the tape and played it. It clearly showed Aahana entered the floor first after her Vansh went to the floor. After 5 minutes they saw Riddhima entering the floor. No one could see anything beyond that because Vansh ordered to disable Cctv footage for the complete floor. Vansh was stumped and kept glaring at Aahana.

Kabir stood speechless. He knew what Vansh planned for Riddhima. Aahana told him everything. He was okay with anything that can break Riddhima further. He had his doubts about Aahana since Riddhima told him everything. But he needed Aahana at the same time to complete his revenge.

He did not expect something like this even in his dreams as much as he was enjoying this, he could not help but observe Riddhima. Did she do this? Did he make a mistake underestimating her?

“I don’t know her, but I did not expect this from you Vansh” Dadi felt tired all of a sudden.

“Seriously Dadi, I agree with Ishani. We all know how Vansh Bhai and Riddhima Bhabhi got married in a rush. It was bound to happen.” Aaryan sneered.

Oh, that’s it Riddhima thought and turned to Aaryan. “Is that why Chachi and you did not tell me the truth?” Riddhima cried out at Aaryan

“What? What truth?” it was Aaryan’s turn to be confused.

“Riddhima don’t bring me and my son in your mess. We did not do anything” Chachi glared at her

“Really Chachi? Then what is this?” She threw a few photos at Aaryan’s face

Everyone started to pick photos. The color drained from Aaryan and Chachi’s face. These were Vansh and Aahana’s photos which Aaryan clicked to take revenge at the right time. 

In normal circumstances, they would not have done much harm but today…As expected the moment Riddhima expressed her doubts on Vansh and Aahana, Aaryan clicked their pictures. She trusted him to do that.  After all, Aaryan did make a nice clip on Ragini and Vansh. If he could do it once….

In all photo’s Vansh and Ahana were standing together but they were taken at such an angle that it looked like they were standing very close, nose to nose, looking into each other’s eyes.

“I found them in your room on your bed Chachi” Riddhima spat at them. It was foolish of me who thought my husband can never cheat me. I did not believe them till today.

“Chanchal? Aaryan?” Dadi looked at them in disbelief “you knew about this?”

Vansh crumbled the photo in his hand and shouted at Aaryan and Chachi “How could you do this?”

Aaryan was the first one to come out of shock “Don’t shout at us bhai, it’s you who could not keep your urges in check”

That was the last straw. Vansh stormed over to Aaryan and punched him in the eye. Aaryan fell back but turned and punched Vansh on the lip. His lip bled a little. And then the real fight started, they both fought with each other. It was clear Vansh had an upper hand in this fight because Aaryan already looked injured as he fell and Vansh kicked him in the stomach repeatedly.

All the ladies were shouting except Riddhima who was enjoying it way too much. It took combined strength from Aangre and Chachu to pull Vansh away. Kabir and Chachi helped Aaryan to stand.

“Stop, stop this” Dadi cried out making Vansh go still.

“Dadi” Vansh started towards her.

“Don’t Vansh! I don’t want to see any of your faces. Riddhima can you please take me to my room? And Riddhima will sleep in my room from hereon. Till she decides what she wants to do. I don’t want you anywhere near Riddhima Vansh” she warned him…

Early morning Dadi and Riddhima entered Vansh's room with a servant. He looked tired and drunk. Dadi looked at him as if he was the biggest disappointment and left but not before warning servant not to leave this room without Riddhima and her luggage.

“That was a cheap shot, Riddhima” Vansh started as she and the servant started packing her belongings in a bag. Riddhima did not say anything. She was moving to Dadi’s room for a few days.

“You are using Dadi in this. What did she ever do to you? I must say that you are the most disgusting person…”

“That’s enough Mr. Raisinghania. I am using Dadi? I am sorry but I beg to differ. I am just showing her the true faces of her family members. 

I want to ask you something Vansh what did I do to you that you force married me? You had your doubts on me when you married me. I was not ready for this. I refused to marry you. You like acting Victim right?You know my biggest fault was not trusting Kabir and entering this house neither was marrying you. My biggest mistake was I took all the shit you people threw at me.”

“Tell me how does it feel to be misunderstood? when nobody trusts you? That is what I went through and much more in this house. So, don’t get angry when I pull you on you.”

Her bag was ready and she reached the door; the servant left the room. She turned to him and gave a twisted smile.

“You know what I think? It’s better your mother is dead. If she was alive, she would have died a thousand deaths just by looking at her children and especially you Vansh”  

“Riddhima” Vansh screamed his hand went to her throat.  She stepped out of his reach “Hurts, right? That is what happens to me when you and your good for nothing family call me an orphan each time.”

“Is this what your mother taught you Vansh? To use girls? To seduce them to bring out the truth. To marry them forcefully.”

Now that I think about it, that looked like a drama the day you cried when your mother’s portrait was burned. If you can’t keep her learning with you, you definitely do not have the right to keep the belongings of such a pure person with you either. For once think about what your mother would say if she saw and learned what you and your family did to me. Maybe that is why God took her away to spare her the torture.”

Riddhima left the room leaving a very hurt Vansh. He crumbled to the floor as Riddhima’s words started to echo around his mind.

Three days to go. VR Mansion was deadly quiet. Vansh did not face her. In fact, no one saw him for the last two days. He was shut in his room. No one was allowed to enter. His meals were sent to his room. Riddhima felt bad maybe she shouldn’t have said all that about his mother?

She spoke with Sejal who warned her not to feel sorry for him. He had it coming if he can taunt you about you being an orphan and not knowing mother’s value  as you don't have one so can you…

Aaryan was gravely injured and had few fractures. His last few injuries were not fully healed and Vansh hit him hard. He was confined to his room with his mother and sometimes his father for company. no one bothered to have meals at the dining table now.

Ishani was oblivious in her own world with Sunny. Dadi and Riddhima had meals in Dadi’s room. Kabir was lurking around the house trying to catch Riddhima alone, she did not give him that chance. She mostly stayed put in Dadi’s room, locked it when Dadi was not there under the pretext of being hurt and sad due to her husband’s betrayal.

Aahana glared at her whenever she noticed Riddhima. Aangre was no less. He was angry at Riddhima for what she did to his boss. He did not know what she said to Vansh two days back, but he was not himself since then.

Riddhima could speak freely with Sejal and Mishra and discuss their plans.

Early morning when she left to visit the temple; she noticed both Aangre and Aahana enter Vansh’s room. She cursed only if she had microphones in that room. Something was cooking in his mind again. She won’t know what it was, but she was ready for whatever he threw at her as long as she can teach them a lesson…

Vansh was satisfied after a long time today. There was no use Riddhima was not going to kill Kabir, he knew that by now. She hurt him a lot when she said all those things about his mother. He even started to think if he was wrong in judging her all along. 

He entered Siya’s room late at night and looking at her condition, his gaze hardened, how can he think something like that? She hurt Siya. Today because of her Siya is in this condition. He will take his revenge. Riddhima was a good actor. He fell for her trap once, not again…

He called Aangre and Aahana to his room to discuss the future course of action. She was using his Dadi as a shield against him, he will take that away then…

When she returned from the temple she stopped. Everyone was present in the living room. Dadi was wiping her eyes. She looked sad and defeated. Others looked happy or smug. Vansh was standing in the middle with Aahana.

“Riddhima, come” Vansh beckoned her

“Yes Vansh?” she asked him tentatively.

“Riddhima, I have realized my mistake. You were right. I want to confess something”

She was suddenly filled with a sense of foreboding. She gulped and waited for him to speak further.

“I should have done it a long time ago. Riddhima, you were right. Me and Aahana, we are having an affair. I love her.” He held her hand. 

“I want to marry her. I want a divorce” Vansh smirked at her and felt an immense satisfaction looking at Riddhima’s pained look.

Aahana smirked at him and “Vansh please give it her” she gave an evil smile.

“Yes, I forgot. Thanks for reminding” he gave her a smile and removed some papers from his coat.

“Riddhima these are divorce papers. Please sign them. And let’s free each other from this unwanted relationship.”

“Riddhima took papers, her hands were trembling. That is what she wanted to do. But why was she feeling sad? She knew this day was going to come. If not today, then she would have presented him with these papers in the next 3-4 days. A Tear rolled down. She always had this at the back of her mind. The reality was painful. She heard people comment.

“I have packed your bags Riddhima, you can leave once you sign the papers and go back to wherever you came from. Actually, Vansh has had a word with the warden at your hostel. She is ready to take you back…” Aahana was first to start

“I love you Vansh Bhai you took the best decision of your life.”

“Finally, bad luck will go away” Chachi whispered

Riddhima closed her eyes once and looked at Vansh. He was not smiling anymore but kept staring at her. No, she will not break. She will not cry. If this is how they want to play so be it.

Dadi neared her. “I am sorry beta, I never knew”

“I know Dadi. You don’t need to say sorry” Riddhima wiped her lone tear and turned to Vansh

“I am glad Vansh that you have decided to come clean and confess this. I am glad that you have realized your mistakes. You are right. Let’s take divorce. I am ready to sign papers but not today after 3 days” She looked at him meaningfully.

His eyes widened. All looked confused and shocked none expected her to take this news calmly and agree to divorce.

“Why? What is after 3 days? If you think you can come back to this house after 3 days…”

“Aahana, I am still Mrs. VRS. I am speaking with Vansh. I won’t be back after 3 days because I am not going anywhere. I will leave this house on the third day and sign the papers on that day. You see I don’t want any help from my cheater husband. I will find my own place to stay, I don’t need anyone's help”

“You can’t stay here Riddhima” Vansh interrupted her. “Not for today and certainly not for 3 days.”

“Fine then, I want 50% of your property as your legally wedded wife. Give it to me and I will leave” Riddhima declared leaving everyone shocked

“Why do you look so shocked?” she stared at them. “As his legally wedded wife, I have equal right on this property and home” Riddhima shrugged

“Riddhima” Dadi looked at her shocked

“What Dadi? I don’t want any property or his help but if he wants to help me with my hostel situation, then why take the help in an incomplete form. I will take help from him completely” Riddhima explained to her.

There was chaos. Everyone was refusing to give her anything. She raised her brow at Vansh as if to say what is your decision?

“Fine.” Vansh declared leaving everyone shocked “If that is what it takes to get you away from my family”

“One-minute Vansh.” This time it was Rudra chachu who interrupted him. “You can’t take property decisions all on your own. I and Aaryan have equal rights to have a say in this”

“Even I have rights on this property Bhai. I don’t want you to give it to this trash bag. I am not ready.”

“I know what I am doing…” Vansh started to explain only to get interrupted again by Chachu

“Vansh I never stopped you from making business decisions. Now if you want to give half of our property to your wife then I will fight.” Chachu looked serious. “I want I and my son’s share in this property and then you can give her whatever you want” announced Chachu leaving Vansh shocked. Aahana and Kabir looked troubled.

“Bhai, I am sorry to say this, but if you are going to give her anything then even, I would like to safeguard my interests. I want my share in the property” Ishani informed her brother.

“So, what is it going to be?” Riddhima turned to Vansh

“You can stay for 3 days and leave after that” Vansh gave his final decision

“That’s what I thought” Riddhima nodded

“I have one more demand to back away from this property issue. And that is a fair one.” She continued

“What?” he glowered at her.

Vansh now that you and Aahana have realized your mistakes aren’t you forgetting something?”

"What Riddhima?" he asked her impatiently

“I want you to apologize to me and Kabir, you betrayed not only me but Kabir as well. Correct Kabir? Don’t you want Vansh and Aahana to say sorry to you?” Kabir looked at her baffled

“I mean Aahana did cheat on you. Didn’t she?” Kabir was in two minds, he did not want a sorry from Aahana but VRS” hell who cares

“I think you are right, Riddhima” Kabir came and stood beside her.

“Never” Vansh was quick to react.

“Then I want the property. I can call that lady officer. I am sure she will take me to the right people to fight this case”

If looks could kill both would have been dead by now. “Sorry” he bit out followed by glaring Aahana

“It’s okay.” Riddhima smiled at Vansh and pretended to hug him and whispered in his ear so that only he could hear her. “If I can make Kabir apologize to VRS, then I can reverse the situation all the same”

“By the way congratulations on your upcoming wedding”, Riddhima smiled at Aahana and Vansh. Vansh stormed out of the house, followed by Aangre.

Riddhima quickly entered Dadi’s washroom, started the shower, and finally broke down…

Vansh was angry at himself. Whatever he did nowadays, it felt as if Riddhima had a counter reply ready for it. It was evening time. He was sitting in his study going over some file, but his thoughts were on his wife. Did he know her at all? How did she change so much, or she was always like this and he could not recognize her? There was a time when he could predict her every move and today even if he followed her, kept a constant eye on her, he still could not figure her out. What was she playing at? They both knew she was not going to kill Kabir then why did she insist on these 3 days. She has managed to cause discord in his family. His Chachu, Ishani asked for a share in the property. He prided himself that he kept his father’s business and family together. She was breaking its foundation one by one. There was a loud shout from Ishani. Now what…

Vansh entered the living room to see Ishani descending from stairs dragging Aahana by her hair. Riddhima was sitting calmly on the sofa reading fashion magzine. Aahna was screaming and tried to remove Ishani's hand.

“Ishani what happened? What are you doing? Vansh removed her hands from Aahana’s hair.

“Bhai” Ishani huffed, she was crying and looked very angry. “Bhai you can’t marry this sl*t”

“Ishani, What kind of a language is this?”

“Bhai, she, this witch tried to seduce Sunny. I found her in one of the guest rooms with him.”

Sunny hovered near the stairs uncertainty, with lipstick marks over his face...

Note:

I want to finish this story in this week hence updating it fast . Hope you enjoy the update🤗

I also have an idea on current on going track in the show. Vansh takes away Riddhima's identity what if she does the same with him in return. 

I mean what if Riddhima proves that she is married to Vihan Raisinghania. Vansh's twin brother. VR is dead and this is Vihan. She tried so hard to prove, Vihan as Vansh. She can do the opposite.

She has contract signed with Vihan and that photo if she still has it. This would be fun😆

Edited by Vampgirl - 3 years ago
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Note:

I want to finish this story in this week hence updating it fast . Hope you enjoy the updatesmiley31

I also have an idea on current on going track in the show. Vansh takes away Riddhima's identity what if she does the same with him in return. 

I mean what if Riddhima proves that she is married to Vihan Raisinghania. Vansh's twin brother. VR is dead and this is Vihan. She tried so hard to prove, Vihan as Vansh. She can do the opposite.

She has contract signed with Vihan and that photo if she still has it. This would be funsmiley36

@vampgirl: neki aur puch puch.. abhi ke abhi likh daal iss pe.. cant wait to read it.

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes yes ! I love love love the flow of your stories ! How Riddhima didn’t even have to try that hard to shake this family’s foundation. She made it look effortless. Using everything around her, turning it all against him. All she had to do was speak up and the house of cards comes crumbling down !! Vansh was living in his on reality what he thought his family will stick together, but the truth was so bitter. Slight discord and they are at each others throats 🤣

Such a great story ! And in accordance with the current track, it’s such justice for Riddhu ! 

Great job ! I can’t wait to see how it ends ♥️♥️

Edited by Hanyshah - 3 years ago
Dreamgirl08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh my God what an amazing update it was🤗😍😍😍😍.....m speechless after reading the update 😘😘😘😘....I want to see this Riddhima in the show😌☺️....thanku so much for this wonderful story ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Minisanjukta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Savage Ridhima .... please update next soon