Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
oh god this is just too good Uff riddhu wow I m in love with her Ha Ha what drama queen please do continue bye sumi
Anudia thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I love the plot. I like that Riddhima is giving everything back to everyone. I am waiting for the time when the truth will come out and Vansh will suffer for what he did. Riddhima and Sejal should go away from here. She deserves a new life without VR family members. 

Please update soon.

Rosalinesak thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Riddhu was rocking in this update. The way she answered back and that smirk,amazing. She is smarter than Vansh.

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wah ridz fighting back bravo!👍🏼

This is amazing Yaar will we ever get a strong ridz on screen?? Her character has been constant from day 1 with no improvement!! 

Waiting for the next update🤪

Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Part V

“I want your love and I want your revenge, you and me could write a Bad Romance”

The last two days were blurry, nothing solid happened, except for two or three incidents. Sure, things were moving in the right direction but not quite fast enough. With only 6 days pending Riddhima’s tension was mounting about what she should do and now with Vansh continuously on her trail. 

She had an idea that this may happen the day he tried to stop her visits to the temple. When she did not listen and used Dadi against him, he started to visit the temple with her and waited with her till she returned to VR Mansion. Now she cannot object to this idea. Dadi thought her grandson was so in love with his wife he did not want to leave her alone….

Her contact with Mishra and Sejal was bare minimum. She could only send a text message to them about Vansh’s constant vigil on her and to lay low for a while, that too she did it from the washroom because Vansh was sitting in the bedroom. She noticed this from two days back when Ishani and the gang came home.

One thing that satisfied her the best though was Ishani had fingerprints on both of her cheeks. Aaryan was injured a little bit. From what she got to know, two Raisinghania children threw temper tantrums during interrogation and tried to threaten the officers.

All of them went for a drug test yesterday and reports were negative. She could briefly meet Sejal in the hospital who came in a nurse's attire and pass the file to her. It was risky but a necessary step. She wanted to be sure. The NCB searched VR mansion on the same day to check if they possessed any more drugs. They also went through CCTV footage. But Aangre and Vansh had removed clips which may incur problems for them.

She was relieved that she took out the necessary clippings from CCTV before Vansh brought Ishani and the lot home.

One more wonderful thing happened though unexpected but pleasant, nonetheless. The day NCB came for a search one of the lady officers saw the mark on her forehead and hand and questioned her, how did that happen? If she faced any domestic abuse at the hands of the Raisinghania family and she can complain if she wants…

Riddhima took her own sweet time before answering the question, deliberately looked at Ishani, Chachi, and Aaryan, Kabir, and Aahana who looked pale and scared and were waiting for her answer and then looked at her husband who for once looked scared and tensed of her reply. 

Noticing her looking at her husband the officer gave her a little lecture on how no woman should stand this and she need not fear anyone. When the lady officer turned to check something on her phone Riddhima quickly smirked at Vansh.

His gaze hardened as he approached them, held Riddhima by her waist and told the officer not to interfere in their family matters. Finally, the officer shook her head and asked her to save her personal number on her mobile. 

It was even more fun when she coyly replied to the officer that she does not have her phone. It is with her husband. That made the lady officer look both shocked and enraged at Vansh.

Vansh gritted his teeth and told Aangre to return Ridhhima’s phone, where she saved the lady officer’s number with a sweet smile and promised her that she is not facing any torture now but she will definitely give her a call if she faces any abuse at the hands of the family. It looked like the officer wanted to say something more but Vansh ushered Riddhima away from the lady.

Her plan would have flopped yesterday when Kabir went to meet Anupriya. She wanted both mother-son duo to meet but not so soon. It seems he had kept someone aside from Mishra to keep a watch on Anupriya. That someone informed him about Riddhima’s visit and that Anupriya wanted to meet him urgently. Thank god Mishra was waiting outside.

The day was saved by Mishra who messaged her the whole situation. Luckily Vansh went out for something urgent with Aahana and Aangre and she could check her messages. She would have followed them; she knew they were planning behind her back. But she needed to do some damage control with this situation.

She quickly went to her room, hid a mobile camera there, and waited for Kabir. The moment she saw him enter VR Mansion, she informed 2-3 servants that she was in her room for some work and waited for Kabir. As expected, he barged in the room. Pushed her around, she deliberately stayed in front of the camera and acted scared.

“What are you doing Kabir?”

He looked mad “What sort of nonsense did you tell my mother? Who helped you to meet her? Did Vansh know that you went to meet my dear mom?” he sneered

“What do you think I will fall for this? You want to put doubts in my mind against Aahana? Wow, Riddhima…Very clever never thought you have the guts and the brains to play such games but certainly, I must say this I underestimated you.” He clapped his hand

“You really think you can fool me, The Kabir Sharma? I am the mastermind of this game. I was ignoring you for the last few days because I thought you have enough on your plate. What with Vansh getting distant from you? And about how you have to kill me?”

“Oh, yes don’t look so shocked. I know Aahana told me about this and you think she is with Vansh? Seriously Riddhima?” He mocked her

“It was I who placed you in VR’s life and it was me who placed Aahana there, but she is not an emotional fool like you. She knows where her profit is which you did not. I am going to rule VR Mansion one day with Aahana by my side”

Riddhima questioned him “why did you do this with me that with me… I am so miserable” it was not hard to act since she could easily cry nowadays thinking about her past and Vansh. Kabir being the fool he is, boasted all that he had done till now.

Then she said a few things which made Kabir doubt his plans.

“You know me, Kabir, do you really think what I said is a lie?” She looked at him imploringly. “or did you forget about me now?” she smiled through the tears.

For the first time, Kabir looked unsure.

“Why do you think I will lie about something like this? If you trust her so much, I will suggest going and checking CCTV footage of the front gate. Not much, maybe just an hour back, you will see she left with Aangre and Vansh. Ask her about it and let’s see what she says."

“You and I both know I can’t kill you. I won’t kill anyone. After all, as you say you have spent your last two years on me, right? I am just waiting here because I want to reduce Vansh’s anger and mend our relationship, but it did not seem possible. He is far too away from me. Aahana is his dear one now.” She sobbed.

“You placed me in his life. Vansh is doing the same thing with you and if you ask me that is fair” she shrugged and then wiped her tears before asking “Just one question when you had your mom with you in a VR mansion why did you destroy my life?”

Riddhima went away from there crying and hid outside. Kabir swore loudly if what Riddhima said is true then Aahana is going to regret double-crossing him and stomped away. Smiling in satisfaction she stopped video recording and sent a text to Mishra that all is okay.

Now the only issue pending was Vansh’s behavior which has changed since yesterday. She was not sure what he had planned against her but Aahana looked pleased and happy, now that certainly can’t be alright. She did not know what all bullshit Aahana told Kabir, but he looked content with her and was acting normal again.

It was a little while ago when she saw Vansh and Aangre enter his study she quickly went to her old room and listened in on their conversation. The only thing she got was that Vansh has told Aangre to disable CCTV on Terrace and that complete floor. He did not take her name once, but she got the feeling that this was done for her, she needed to be on alert.

Vansh was behaving almost as if the last few days never happened between them. He has been very touchy-feely with her since yesterday. He held her hand, gave her a kiss on the cheek, looked deeply into her eyes, and she felt scared because whatever she may say she still held feelings for him. What was going on in his mind?

She was getting very restless. Riddhima went to Dadi’s washroom and called Sejal and told her about Vansh’s behavior. Sejal was surprised and shocked but what she told Riddhima made her day. That was all she needed.

“Riddhima remembers this if he asks you for forgiveness and you feel like you should give him another chance, if you think you should forgive and forget then remember what they did to you and me.”

It was almost night when Vansh entered the room, Riddhima was getting ready to sleep. He stopped her and said “I have a surprise for you Riddhima”

There it is she thought and turned to him. He held a gift box

“What is this?” she asked him suspiciously.

“I brought this for you. Can you please wear this tonight? I want to see you in it?” Vansh drawled as he stood near her and caressed her face. Her heart skipped a bit.

“Why?” she asked with a choked voice

“I will tell you but first please change into this”

She did not argue, she wanted to get over with his plan as soon as possible, and staying near him was making her all jittery.

She went to the washroom and changed. It was a low-cut top and a skirt, something very similar to the dress she wore when he was pretending to be Vihan and she danced with him. This dress was more revealing and red in color. She put a scarf around her neck as she did not feel comfortable in these clothes.

He opened her hair from the bun and told her that they will be going on the terrace. She nodded her head and removed her hand from his grasp.

“Can I please take a minute? Just will be back from the Washroom. You can wait there; I will come in 5 minutes” she smiled at him

He looked reluctant to leave but went away without arguing.

She closed her eyes as tears started streaming down her eyes. She got an idea of what he was trying to do, she just wanted to see how much longer he can do all of this and not feel any shame. Determined she went on the terrace floor. Someone blindfolded her and when she went to scream, he hushed her. It was Vansh. He guided her towards the terrace and removed her blindfold

The terrace was decorated with the same decoration they had when he was Vihan. He sat before her on his knee in a position one would sit while proposing his lady love. She stared back at him without any expressions on her face and asked

“What is the meaning of this Vansh?”

“Riddhima, I have realized my mistakes. I know, you have suffered as much as I have. I know my family was wrong treating you the way they did. I want you to drop the plan of killing Kabir and I want us to start over. Will you give me a chance? Let us forget the past and start fresh. I love you, Riddhima”

RIddhima could feel tears streaming down her face. She wished whatever he said he was genuine about this, but she knew he was acting. What will he gain out of this? Did he want to break her soul into more pieces than he already did? She had enough proofs now to show him that she was innocent. But she won't do it now. They need to learn that they can't play with innocents

“Why are you crying?” he wiped her tears

She smiled at him through tears and hugged him. “These are happy tears. I wanted us to start over for such a long time. Even I love you Vansh”

“you agree?” He held her at an arm’s length and observed her face. Vansh was quite surprised he thought she would try to make another confession instead she said, “Let’s forget the past” and smiled at him

They danced on a romantic number at the end of the dance and he brushed his lips against hers. This was torture for him. Why did she have to betray him? He thought painfully. This could have been a reality.

She smiled at him shyly, but her smile did not reach her eyes. He was getting confused when she picked up the blindfold from the floor and said

“Do you trust me?” he looked unsure but nodded. Riddhima blindfolded him and proceeded to blindfold him with her scarf.

“Riddhima, what are you doing?” as time passed, he was feeling unsure of his own plan

“Shh…” she kissed him on the neck, and he stiffened.

“Riddhima…” he whispered to his voice horse

“trust me Vansh” she kissed his neck again; he made a move to grab her. She moved away and music started.

She started opening his buttons and removing his shirt, Vansh stood rooted in his place; this was not his plan.

“Riddhima, listen” he started to remove his blindfold but could not find the knot

“Please Vansh” she kissed his hands and brought them down and guided him to bed and pushed him to lie down.

Quickly removing her sandals, she ran away from the terrace and met Aahana on the way who was startled seeing Riddhima’s appearance.

Riddhima gave her a maniac laugh and whispered “I killed Vansh”

“What?” Aahana looked scared and ran towards the terrace

“What the hell Riddhima” Vansh shouted when he could not remove the blindfold

“Vansh?” Aahana looked at him and was shocked

“Aahana? What are you doing here? Where is Riddhima? And help me remove this at once”

“yes, okay.” Aahana sat beside him and started removing knots

“Be Quick” he felt frustrated and angry. He will kill Riddhima for this

“I am trying but there are too many knots here” Aahana replied equally frustrated

Finally, she was able to remove the scarf and only the blindfold was left

“What is going on here?” Someone asked angrily and Vansh felt dread like never before.

He snatched the blindfold from his eyes and looked horrified at the scene before him

His entire family stood there looking at Shirtless Vansh and Aahana on the bed. He jumped away from her and looked at Dadi with her hand around crying Riddhima. Aagnre looked back at him helplessly. Riddhima looked at him through wet lashes and very discreetly winked at him...

Note:

Okay, pissed would be an understatement I am disgusted withwhat they are doing with Riansh in the show. I decided not to check what's going on but. I hate that how each and every time Vansh uses romantic gestures with Riddhima when he wants something from her or wants to confuse. scare her. Sunny fiasco, 1st shootout dance, Vihan terrace dance. Even in today's episode Riddhima opened her heart to him and Vansh kept quiet. You can just give her sleeping pill and leave. Why spend time with her if you do not intend to stay?😡

So I wrote this as revenge 😆

To lift my mood I watched Mr and Mrs Smith. Writers that is what we call romance +action +thriller +betrayal +comedy. Wished we could get if not all at least something like this with our Mr and Mrs Raisinghania

The movie had one question from Angelina which I feel suits Riansh perfectly

"There is a huge space between us. And it just keeps filling up with everything that we don't say to each other. What is that called?"

The man answers "Marriage"🤣

so that is my rant for the day, sorry if I bored you. Everyone who is waiting for "His Fixation" I will update that tomorrow pakka😳. Hope you enjoy this update🤗

Edited by Vampgirl - 3 years ago
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Amazing update👏

Really this forum is blessed to have amazing writers

Anudia thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update! Love how Riddhima is not falling for his tricks. Can't wait to see what happens next.

pinku04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing update... vansh deserved it... very eager to read next part 

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Fantastic as always...👏

Why dont you try writing a novel?

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4