FF- Sairat: Untold Feelings (Part 8 Updated on pg 15)! (1/9/21) - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Please give us an update if possible! Weekend hai, precap dekh kar sab upset hai, aap agar FF update dengi toh sab thoda kush hojayenge! 

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Here is the next part.

Part 8

“Tum yaha? Sss---Sab thik to hay na?” TMK stutters at seeing Malini standing at the front door. 

“Actually, I left my phone is a hurry, so I came to pick it up.” Malini says with a smile. “Sai was getting admitted when I left the hospital. I am sure the doctors will let the patient’s family know about her status soon. Could you check on that couch if it is there?” Malini points the couch behind Karishma. Karishma scans the couch and finds a black phone lying there and shows it to her. “This one here?”

“Yes! Thank you so much. Sorry for bothering you guys. I will take my leave. I am sure you guys must be really worried about Sai,” Malini replies with her smile and takes a glance at the entire Chavan family before leaving. 

“Do you think she heard everything?” Karishma blurts out to the family. TMK looked concerned, not for Sai, but that Malini might have heard their arguments.

“Chalo, at least someone had seen the true colors of our family,” Shivani says in a taunting voice and left the living room. Everyone was worried now. If she speaks about it to her family then it will ruin their reputation. However, they could only hope that she did not hear their conversation.

Nagpur Medical Hospital

Sai was admitted to the hospital and taken to her cabin by a nurse on a wheelchair. She was hooked to the medical wires and the nurse noted her health status. Samrat, Ashwini, Pakhi, and Virat enters the room after filling out all the paperwork. Ashwini’s eyes were swollen from crying while Samrat and Pakhi’s faces were filled with concern. Sai did not feel the urge to look at Virat. Sai knew Virat must be filled with guilt and shame for his deeds, but she was not ready to think about him right now. 

“Aai, why did you come to the hospital? It really is nothing. They will most likely do some tests and discharge me tomorrow. You should really go home now. It is really late.” Sai said in her cheerful voice to ease Ashwini’s worries.

“I am not going anywhere. I will stay here and wait until they discharge you.” Ashwini replied in her grumpy voice.

“Samrat dada, please, take Aai and the others with you and go home. The doctors and nurses will look after me, there is nothing to do but sit and wait for hours. I don’t really want everyone to have a sleepless night for me.” Sai pleaded to Samrat. Part of her just wanted to be alone with her thoughts, even if it is just for one night. She desperately wished they would understand and leave her to herself. “Aai, you have been working non-stop since morning today. You need some rest, and Samrat dada you just came today from a long journey. If you strain yourselves then you will get sick like me too and get admitted to the empty beds next to me.” Sai tried to bring some humor to lighten the room which is filled with grim.

“We will wait for the doctor and then decide whether to leave or stay. You just worry about yourself and not us. Okay?” Samrat answered in a slightly cheery voice to reciprocate her attempted humor.

The nurse came in to take her blood and informed her about her X- ray and CT scan appointment. She was given Tylenol to reduce her fever and another bag of IV fluid as the previous one was finished. 

“We cannot have so many visitors in urgent care at this time. Only one of you can stay.” The nurse said seeing so many people in the room.

“It’s okay, Ms. Rhea. I will handle it.” Dr. Mann answered from the back. “Did you take all the bloodwork? What time are her X-ray and CT scan scheduled?”

The nurse hands Dr. Mann the charts and answers his questions, “yes, doctor. We have taken her blood sample and will be sending them to the lab right now. Her X-ray is scheduled in an hour and the CT scan will be done right after that.”

Dr. Mann nodded and thanked the nurse for her work as she was leaving. He looked at Sai and her family to give his briefing. “Well, everything looks normal for now. Her heart rate and temperature are slightly elevated; the nurse gave her Tylenol to reduce the fever. We will get her CT done to make sure she does not have any internal hemorrhage from the fall, and we will monitor her health status throughout the night and keep her under our observation. After we have the lab results back, we can tell you what to do and when to discharge her. But if everything comes out normal then she will be good to go back soon.” He finished his briefing and gave them a nod of assurance that she is under good care. “Sai, please let the nurses know if you need anything, and I would also like you to stay awake since you hit your head. I will come to check back with you when I have your lab results back. Okay?”

“Okay, and thank you, sir,” Sai replied with a sober smile. “See everything is fine. Aai, just go home and rest. Trust me, by the time you wake up tomorrow, I will be all set to go home.” Sai gave her a pleading look.

“She is right. We will inform you if anything happens. Besides, our hospital policy only allows one person to stay with the patient at this hour.” Dr. Mann added.

Ashwini was reluctant to leave at first, but after much pleading, she finally gave in. Samrat and Pakhi said their goodbyes and left with Ashwini. Virat and Sai were alone in the room. Sai was hoping Virat would leave with them and she could have a piece of mind; however, she did not have the energy nor the will to speak to him. She closed her eyes for some inner silence of her thoughts when Virat blurted out, “The doctor said you cannot fall asleep.”

Sai opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling. She remained quiet for a second and said in her stern voice, “I was here when the doctor had said it. You do not have to be concerned with me. The nurses are here to look after me.” The room broke into silence again. Sai continued to look at the ceiling and unknowingly matched her breathing with the beeping noise of the monitor. For distraction, she turned on the TV and got lost in the noise coming from the monitor. Virat looked at her the entire time to make sure she does not fall asleep. Soon the nurse came to take her to do the CT scan. 

Chavan Mansion

Samrat was furious when he had heard what the family did to Sai. What he did not expect was Virat supporting the family instead of Sai in this matter. He was shocked that the family he loved so dearly, the family who always talked about their pride and respect did not consider the same level of respect for others. He knew his family was traditional, and sometimes quite conservative with their values, but he did not know that their thoughts were so primitive to strip a person’s character. He couldn’t believe Sai tolerated all that and still managed to put a smile on her face all this time. He knew there was some tension going on in the house, but something like this was not on his radar. His anger was projected to everyone in the family. He looked at Pakhi in anguish for her behavior. Her jealousy for Sai is slowly turning her into a monster. Pakhi may not think of him as her husband, but Samrat still thought of her as his wife. Maybe he still had some lingering feelings for her that caused him to be hurt when knowing how she acted. “How could you guys do such a thing to that poor little girl? What has she ever done to any of you? Is she at fault for marrying Virat? Is she at fault for not being a 96 kul Maratha? Was that the reason for her to get humiliated in front of you guys?” Samrat let out a laugh in disbelief of what he has heard from Shivani. He could not even believe that they were his family. “I always beamed with pride for being a Chavan khandan ka beta. I thought no one can even come close to being like the Chavan family, but I was delusional. I was wrong. In fact, maybe I was right. No other family can stoop so low as the Chavan family. I am ashamed that I was born into a family that oppresses their bahu in the name of their so-called rules and values. Did you guys forget that what she had lost for us? HER FATHER LOST HIS LIFE FOR VIRAT! If it was not for her father, then we would be mourning Virat’s death!” Samrat sighed at their ungratefulness.

“Yeh Shivani ki Kam thi, jo ab tu bhi aa gaya humko sunane. Aab yeh baat karke koy faidah hey kyah?” TMK replied disapprovingly to Samrat’s anger.

“Badi mami, have you ever thought about Sai? You guys are annoyed for bringing the truth in front of you, but have you wondered how she must have felt when you guys mobbed her?”

“Samrat, you weren’t here so do not just go off what you heard. Let’s end this here as there is no point of bringing it up.” TMK said sternly with no remorse for her actions.

“Sahi hay, jab aap logo ke baadh ayi toh saab kuch khatam, aur jab Sai ko nicha dikhana hay tab toh katam nahi hota. But let me tell something today to everyone in the room, from here on, if I notice anyone doing anything wrong with Sai then you will have to face me first before going through her, and yeh Chavan Khandan ke bara beta, Samrat ki Wadah hay!” He announced loudly to everyone in the room. He took a final glance at everyone so that they did not underestimate his conviction and left the room.

Nagpur Hospital

Now morning, Sai stayed up all night from the rustling noises in the hospital. She embarked in the thought of becoming a doctor soon and working at a hospital like this. Just the thought of it lifted her spirit and she almost forgot Virat was by her side all this time. She reached for some water and she saw him asleep in the chair. She looked at him and couldn’t take her eyes off from his dashing yet innocent looking face. Who could have thought that someone with such an innocent face can also turn brash in anger? She did not utter a single word with him since last night and he did not have the courage to speak with her. The nurse came to check her status and was about to say good morning, when Sai put her finger on her lips and gently shushed her to be quiet. She whispered with a smile, “is it okay for you to come back later? He just got some sleep, and I don’t want him wake up right now.” The nurse saw the sweet concern on her and nodded with a smile back.

Couple hours pass by and Virat finally wakes up from his not-so-short nap, and panics when he sees an empty bed in front of him. He looks around and can’t find Sai until he heard the sound of water running in the bathroom. He knocks to check if Sai was in the bathroom, “Sai, tum anther ho kya?” He does not hear back anything and gets concerned. Did she lose consciousness in the bathroom? *Knocks the door* “Sai, sun rahi ho meri bath?” 

Sai opens the door and looks at him stringently, “Meh unther nahi hunga toh kya pas wali dhobi ki dukan ka beta hoga?” Sai slowly walks back to her back.

Virat was a little surprised and relived to see her old sassy self again. He tired to help her to the bed, but she refused. 

“kesa feel kar rahi ho?” Virat asked softly.

“Bohot mast feel kar rahi hu.” Sai laid down and replied looking at the ceiling.

Virat hoped that she would look at him, but he felt happy that she was at least talking to him, “do you need anything?”

“A bit of silence would be nice.” She replied in a neutral voice. After that, Virat did not say anything. He felt Sai’s anger with every word she uttered. 

Ashwini and Samrat come back when the visiting hours open and let out a big smile seeing Sai. Ashwini hugs Sai in excitement and almost gets her hand tangled in the wires. “Sorry! Did not mean to do that. How are you feeling?” Ashwini asked.

“Thousand times better after seeing you. But why are you here so early? You both look like you guys didn’t get any rest at all last night.” Sai replies in concern.

“How could we rest when you are here? Virat, what did the doctor say? Did her lab results come out okay? Can she go home today?” Ashwini asked Virat.

“We are still waiting on the results, Aai.” As Virat finished his sentence, Dr. Mann knocked on the door.

“May I come in?” Mann asked and everyone turned his way.

“Yes, doctor. How is Sai doing?” Virat asked.

“Well, her lab results are back. Everything looks good, but—” 

“But, what?” Virat interrupted before Mann could even finish his sentence. 

“Don’t worry Mr. Virat. Her blood results came out normal. Her iron level is low though, so that would explain the weakness in her body and short of breath. The X-ray showed that she has a bit of infection in her lungs but taking antibiotics will solve that issue. Now, the CT scan. The good news is that there was no skull fracture; however, the CT scan showed a bit of bruise on the right side of her brain. Medically, we call it contusion. We can not treat it with medicine, so the only option is to wait for it to heal by itself. It takes a couple of weeks to see the swelling to clear up, so we will have to monitor closely that it does not build up into a bigger clot.”

“Is it serious?” Ashwini asked trying to follow what the doctor was saying.

“As of right now, it is not. We will have to monitor it closely.” Dr. Mann answered.

“Sai make sure to contact us if you feel any kind of discomfort and please do not neglect it. This is coming from your professor, not your doctor, but seeing how neglectful you are towards your health, I am honestly disappointed. Whatever health issues came out from your results does not happen in just one day. The first priority of a doctor is to take good care of yourself so that you don’t fall short on your care for your patients. Being a topper does not make you the best doctor, Sai. I hope you remember that in the future.” Dr. Deshmukh said to Sai in hopes that she will learn from this. Sai was quiet because she knew her professor was right. 

“Sheesh Bhai, calm down! She is still recovering. No need to lecture her right now. Sai, please do not mind my brother’s frankness. He said it with good intentions.” Dr. Malini spoke up from behind.

Dr. Mann looked at Sai, “Well, Sai does not look like the girl who would like to hear sugar-coated words. I am sure she knows what I had just told her, but a reminder is good. Sometimes as doctors we forget the most basic things. She will be a great doctor without a doubt, but she needs to take care of herself to allow it to happen.” He ended with a smile.

“Sir, thank you for everything, and although I am not deserving of your compliments right now, I will make sure that I live up to it.” Sai replied in her firm conviction.

“Well for that, make sure you get well soon, Ms. Topper,” Malini said with a big grin on her face. “The midterm results were out this morning. You topped your class again like always! Congratulations Sai. Looks like nothing can stop Sai the great from reaching her goals, huh?”

Sai let out a sigh of relief, “Thank you, mam. I completely forgot the results were coming out today.”

“Congrats Sai.” Everyone in the room wished her. 

“Well, you get some rest, while I discuss the formalities with your family. Can I see you guys out here for a moment?” Dr. Mann asked them to see him outside. “Well, we are lucky that the test results came out normal, but it could have been worse. Usually, we see medical students fall sick before exams from stress, and Sai being the topper always, has a lot more stress to take. I would recommend that you guys really take care of her and keep her stress free at home. Please keep her from doing any heavy-duty work until she has finally recovered. We will keep her one more day at the hospital to monitor her fever, and if everything looks good then we will discharge her tomorrow. Okay?”

“Thank you, doctor. We are really grateful to you.” Virat replied and shook his hand.

“Take care.” Dr. Mann nodded and left.

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Aww.. poor girl, so stress at home and still topping at school.  I loved how Sai doesn't talk to Virat nicely,  let her maintain distance. 

Please make Virat suffer and his family too should be ashamed. Jis izzat ki baat kar rahe hain, they should be robbed of it. Hopefully another family showing them a mirror would be great.

I have hopes from Samrat in your story.  Looking forward to your next update.

Another great chapter! I'm glad that Samrat snd Shivani have both berated the family for the way they have behaved with Sai. But I'm definitely waiying to see how Virat handles it. Sai was so sweet to ask the nurse to be quiet and not disturb avirats sleep even though shes angry  wnd disappointed by his behavior. She also knows that now he must be feeling guilty. But doesn't negate whatever he did in anger. I was hoping that an honest Sairat conversation would happen but i understand its too soon. Plus Sai needs to just recover. Please update the next chapter soon! Ho sake to kal hi! Afterall weekend hai.☺️🙏Upar se episode bhi nahi aayega so FFs ka hi sahara hoga! During the week i presume you may get busy with real life things! 

Edited by neeraja91 - 3 years ago
ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

👍🏼👏👏

It was nice loved the silent treatment....

Would love to see Samrat and pakhi interaction....I want Samrat to give pakhi a stern talking regarding her behaviour in general and towards sai....and also about her relationship with virat .....

Liked the chapter 🙂

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: by_stander

Here is the next part.

Part 8

“Tum yaha? Sss---Sab thik to hay na?” TMK stutters at seeing Malini standing at the front door. 

“Actually, I left my phone is a hurry, so I came to pick it up.” Malini says with a smile. “Sai was getting admitted when I left the hospital. I am sure the doctors will let the patient’s family know about her status soon. Could you check on that couch if it is there?” Malini points the couch behind Karishma. Karishma scans the couch and finds a black phone lying there and shows it to her. “This one here?”

“Yes! Thank you so much. Sorry for bothering you guys. I will take my leave. I am sure you guys must be really worried about Sai,” Malini replies with her smile and takes a glance at the entire Chavan family before leaving. 

“Do you think she heard everything?” Karishma blurts out to the family. TMK looked concerned, not for Sai, but that Malini might have heard their arguments.

“Chalo, at least someone had seen the true colors of our family,” Shivani says in a taunting voice and left the living room. Everyone was worried now. If she speaks about it to her family then it will ruin their reputation. However, they could only hope that she did not hear their conversation.

Nagpur Medical Hospital

Sai was admitted to the hospital and taken to her cabin by a nurse on a wheelchair. She was hooked to the medical wires and the nurse noted her health status. Samrat, Ashwini, Pakhi, and Virat enters the room after filling out all the paperwork. Ashwini’s eyes were swollen from crying while Samrat and Pakhi’s faces were filled with concern. Sai did not feel the urge to look at Virat. Sai knew Virat must be filled with guilt and shame for his deeds, but she was not ready to think about him right now. 

“Aai, why did you come to the hospital? It really is nothing. They will most likely do some tests and discharge me tomorrow. You should really go home now. It is really late.” Sai said in her cheerful voice to ease Ashwini’s worries.

“I am not going anywhere. I will stay here and wait until they discharge you.” Ashwini replied in her grumpy voice.

“Samrat dada, please, take Aai and the others with you and go home. The doctors and nurses will look after me, there is nothing to do but sit and wait for hours. I don’t really want everyone to have a sleepless night for me.” Sai pleaded to Samrat. Part of her just wanted to be alone with her thoughts, even if it is just for one night. She desperately wished they would understand and leave her to herself. “Aai, you have been working non-stop since morning today. You need some rest, and Samrat dada you just came today from a long journey. If you strain yourselves then you will get sick like me too and get admitted to the empty beds next to me.” Sai tried to bring some humor to lighten the room which is filled with grim.

“We will wait for the doctor and then decide whether to leave or stay. You just worry about yourself and not us. Okay?” Samrat answered in a slightly cheery voice to reciprocate her attempted humor.

The nurse came in to take her blood and informed her about her X- ray and CT scan appointment. She was given Tylenol to reduce her fever and another bag of IV fluid as the previous one was finished. 

“We cannot have so many visitors in urgent care at this time. Only one of you can stay.” The nurse said seeing so many people in the room.

“It’s okay, Ms. Rhea. I will handle it.” Dr. Mann answered from the back. “Did you take all the bloodwork? What time are her X-ray and CT scan scheduled?”

The nurse hands Dr. Mann the charts and answers his questions, “yes, doctor. We have taken her blood sample and will be sending them to the lab right now. Her X-ray is scheduled in an hour and the CT scan will be done right after that.”

Dr. Mann nodded and thanked the nurse for her work as she was leaving. He looked at Sai and her family to give his briefing. “Well, everything looks normal for now. Her heart rate and temperature are slightly elevated; the nurse gave her Tylenol to reduce the fever. We will get her CT done to make sure she does not have any internal hemorrhage from the fall, and we will monitor her health status throughout the night and keep her under our observation. After we have the lab results back, we can tell you what to do and when to discharge her. But if everything comes out normal then she will be good to go back soon.” He finished his briefing and gave them a nod of assurance that she is under good care. “Sai, please let the nurses know if you need anything, and I would also like you to stay awake since you hit your head. I will come to check back with you when I have your lab results back. Okay?”

“Okay, and thank you, sir,” Sai replied with a sober smile. “See everything is fine. Aai, just go home and rest. Trust me, by the time you wake up tomorrow, I will be all set to go home.” Sai gave her a pleading look.

“She is right. We will inform you if anything happens. Besides, our hospital policy only allows one person to stay with the patient at this hour.” Dr. Mann added.

Ashwini was reluctant to leave at first, but after much pleading, she finally gave in. Samrat and Pakhi said their goodbyes and left with Ashwini. Virat and Sai were alone in the room. Sai was hoping Virat would leave with them and she could have a piece of mind; however, she did not have the energy nor the will to speak to him. She closed her eyes for some inner silence of her thoughts when Virat blurted out, “The doctor said you cannot fall asleep.”

Sai opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling. She remained quiet for a second and said in her stern voice, “I was here when the doctor had said it. You do not have to be concerned with me. The nurses are here to look after me.” The room broke into silence again. Sai continued to look at the ceiling and unknowingly matched her breathing with the beeping noise of the monitor. For distraction, she turned on the TV and got lost in the noise coming from the monitor. Virat looked at her the entire time to make sure she does not fall asleep. Soon the nurse came to take her to do the CT scan. 

Chavan Mansion

Samrat was furious when he had heard what the family did to Sai. What he did not expect was Virat supporting the family instead of Sai in this matter. He was shocked that the family he loved so dearly, the family who always talked about their pride and respect did not consider the same level of respect for others. He knew his family was traditional, and sometimes quite conservative with their values, but he did not know that their thoughts were so primitive to strip a person’s character. He couldn’t believe Sai tolerated all that and still managed to put a smile on her face all this time. He knew there was some tension going on in the house, but something like this was not on his radar. His anger was projected to everyone in the family. He looked at Pakhi in anguish for her behavior. Her jealousy for Sai is slowly turning her into a monster. Pakhi may not think of him as her husband, but Samrat still thought of her as his wife. Maybe he still had some lingering feelings for her that caused him to be hurt when knowing how she acted. “How could you guys do such a thing to that poor little girl? What has she ever done to any of you? Is she at fault for marrying Virat? Is she at fault for not being a 96 kul Maratha? Was that the reason for her to get humiliated in front of you guys?” Samrat let out a laugh in disbelief of what he has heard from Shivani. He could not even believe that they were his family. “I always beamed with pride for being a Chavan khandan ka beta. I thought no one can even come close to being like the Chavan family, but I was delusional. I was wrong. In fact, maybe I was right. No other family can stoop so low as the Chavan family. I am ashamed that I was born into a family that oppresses their bahu in the name of their so-called rules and values. Did you guys forget that what she had lost for us? HER FATHER LOST HIS LIFE FOR VIRAT! If it was not for her father, then we would be mourning Virat’s death!” Samrat sighed at their ungratefulness.

“Yeh Shivani ki Kam thi, jo ab tu bhi aa gaya humko sunane. Aab yeh baat karke koy faidah hey kyah?” TMK replied disapprovingly to Samrat’s anger.

“Badi mami, have you ever thought about Sai? You guys are annoyed for bringing the truth in front of you, but have you wondered how she must have felt when you guys mobbed her?”

“Samrat, you weren’t here so do not just go off what you heard. Let’s end this here as there is no point of bringing it up.” TMK said sternly with no remorse for her actions.

“Sahi hay, jab aap logo ke baadh ayi toh saab kuch khatam, aur jab Sai ko nicha dikhana hay tab toh katam nahi hota. But let me tell something today to everyone in the room, from here on, if I notice anyone doing anything wrong with Sai then you will have to face me first before going through her, and yeh Chavan Khandan ke bara beta, Samrat ki Wadah hay!” He announced loudly to everyone in the room. He took a final glance at everyone so that they did not underestimate his conviction and left the room.

Nagpur Hospital

Now morning, Sai stayed up all night from the rustling noises in the hospital. She embarked in the thought of becoming a doctor soon and working at a hospital like this. Just the thought of it lifted her spirit and she almost forgot Virat was by her side all this time. She reached for some water and she saw him asleep in the chair. She looked at him and couldn’t take her eyes off from his dashing yet innocent looking face. Who could have thought that someone with such an innocent face can also turn brash in anger? She did not utter a single word with him since last night and he did not have the courage to speak with her. The nurse came to check her status and was about to say good morning, when Sai put her finger on her lips and gently shushed her to be quiet. She whispered with a smile, “is it okay for you to come back later? He just got some sleep, and I don’t want him wake up right now.” The nurse saw the sweet concern on her and nodded with a smile back.

Couple hours pass by and Virat finally wakes up from his not-so-short nap, and panics when he sees an empty bed in front of him. He looks around and can’t find Sai until he heard the sound of water running in the bathroom. He knocks to check if Sai was in the bathroom, “Sai, tum anther ho kya?” He does not hear back anything and gets concerned. Did she lose consciousness in the bathroom? *Knocks the door* “Sai, sun rahi ho meri bath?” 

Sai opens the door and looks at him stringently, “Meh unther nahi hunga toh kya pas wali dhobi ki dukan ka beta hoga?” Sai slowly walks back to her back.

Virat was a little surprised and relived to see her old sassy self again. He tired to help her to the bed, but she refused. 

“kesa feel kar rahi ho?” Virat asked softly.

“Bohot mast feel kar rahi hu.” Sai laid down and replied looking at the ceiling.

Virat hoped that she would look at him, but he felt happy that she was at least talking to him, “do you need anything?”

“A bit of silence would be nice.” She replied in a neutral voice. After that, Virat did not say anything. He felt Sai’s anger with every word she uttered. 

Ashwini and Samrat come back when the visiting hours open and let out a big smile seeing Sai. Ashwini hugs Sai in excitement and almost gets her hand tangled in the wires. “Sorry! Did not mean to do that. How are you feeling?” Ashwini asked.

“Thousand times better after seeing you. But why are you here so early? You both look like you guys didn’t get any rest at all last night.” Sai replies in concern.

“How could we rest when you are here? Virat, what did the doctor say? Did her lab results come out okay? Can she go home today?” Ashwini asked Virat.

“We are still waiting on the results, Aai.” As Virat finished his sentence, Dr. Mann knocked on the door.

“May I come in?” Mann asked and everyone turned his way.

“Yes, doctor. How is Sai doing?” Virat asked.

“Well, her lab results are back. Everything looks good, but—” 

“But, what?” Virat interrupted before Mann could even finish his sentence. 

“Don’t worry Mr. Virat. Her blood results came out normal. Her iron level is low though, so that would explain the weakness in her body and short of breath. The X-ray showed that she has a bit of infection in her lungs but taking antibiotics will solve that issue. Now, the CT scan. The good news is that there was no skull fracture; however, the CT scan showed a bit of bruise on the right side of her brain. Medically, we call it contusion. We can not treat it with medicine, so the only option is to wait for it to heal by itself. It takes a couple of weeks to see the swelling to clear up, so we will have to monitor closely that it does not build up into a bigger clot.”

“Is it serious?” Ashwini asked trying to follow what the doctor was saying.

“As of right now, it is not. We will have to monitor it closely.” Dr. Mann answered.

“Sai make sure to contact us if you feel any kind of discomfort and please do not neglect it. This is coming from your professor, not your doctor, but seeing how neglectful you are towards your health, I am honestly disappointed. Whatever health issues came out from your results does not happen in just one day. The first priority of a doctor is to take good care of yourself so that you don’t fall short on your care for your patients. Being a topper does not make you the best doctor, Sai. I hope you remember that in the future.” Dr. Deshmukh said to Sai in hopes that she will learn from this. Sai was quiet because she knew her professor was right. 

“Sheesh Bhai, calm down! She is still recovering. No need to lecture her right now. Sai, please do not mind my brother’s frankness. He said it with good intentions.” Dr. Malini spoke up from behind.

Dr. Mann looked at Sai, “Well, Sai does not look like the girl who would like to hear sugar-coated words. I am sure she knows what I had just told her, but a reminder is good. Sometimes as doctors we forget the most basic things. She will be a great doctor without a doubt, but she needs to take care of herself to allow it to happen.” He ended with a smile.

“Sir, thank you for everything, and although I am not deserving of your compliments right now, I will make sure that I live up to it.” Sai replied in her firm conviction.

“Well for that, make sure you get well soon, Ms. Topper,” Malini said with a big grin on her face. “The midterm results were out this morning. You topped your class again like always! Congratulations Sai. Looks like nothing can stop Sai the great from reaching her goals, huh?”

Sai let out a sigh of relief, “Thank you, mam. I completely forgot the results were coming out today.”

“Congrats Sai.” Everyone in the room wished her. 

“Well, you get some rest, while I discuss the formalities with your family. Can I see you guys out here for a moment?” Dr. Mann asked them to see him outside. “Well, we are lucky that the test results came out normal, but it could have been worse. Usually, we see medical students fall sick before exams from stress, and Sai being the topper always, has a lot more stress to take. I would recommend that you guys really take care of her and keep her stress free at home. Please keep her from doing any heavy-duty work until she has finally recovered. We will keep her one more day at the hospital to monitor her fever, and if everything looks good then we will discharge her tomorrow. Okay?”

“Thank you, doctor. We are really grateful to you.” Virat replied and shook his hand.

“Take care.” Dr. Mann nodded and left.

Why the OS ended😭its high time ,sanrat see a separate house for sai and keeps ashwini aai and usha mausi with her to tc..no more chavans sh🤬.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

and next week it will be more drama with sairat fight and misunderstanding😭

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Amazing 

Finally samrat knows what happen 

I’m glad Malini heard it 

Want samrat to blast virat 

Continue soon 

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome update👏

Ab dekhte hai kaun Sai se ghar pe kam karwata hai!!😉 Ab to Samrat khada rahega uske liye Virat se pehle... And I really want Samrat to give Virat a peace of his mind for whatever he did 😡

Update soon 

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Very nice update 💯

Malini thi wo , par usne suna ya nhi sab ?

Kash suna ho aur apni family ko chavan khandan ki asliyat btaa sake .

Samrat was ri8 uski family jesa koi nhi .🤯

Smrat ne family ko to suna diya par virat ko kese treat krega ?🤔

Sairat ke beech to phir se deewar khadi ho gyi lgta h 😑

Cont soon