are you for serious Riya ? 🤔
Asking birthday girl her name 🤓
Clearly shows you haven't read my thread
I'm hurt 🤕 😭
Aww di
Don't be sad🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
are you for serious Riya ? 🤔
Asking birthday girl her name 🤓
Clearly shows you haven't read my thread
I'm hurt 🤕 😭
Aww di
Don't be sad🤗
are you for serious Riya ? 🤔
Asking birthday girl her name 🤓
Clearly shows you haven't read my thread
I'm hurt 🤕 😭
Hey Sia di I have read the name it's Ginni sometimes I find people calling her Gauri that's why😆
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Kaise ja Rahi hai teri day birthday girl...
Achhi jaa rahi hai🤪🤪
Hi ginni🤗
Main yahi thread ko dhoond rahi thi! 🤪
Happy Birthday Ginno🤗


PS: Mere liye ek slice of cake bhejna 😉 🤤 😋
Originally posted by: Gurikaur_ginni
Achhi jaa rahi hai🤪🤪
Cake cutting kab hai???
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Cake cutting kab hai???
Evening mein hai🤪
Originally posted by: scorp1AN
Main yahi thread ko dhoond rahi thi! 🤪
Happy Birthday Ginno🤗
PS: Mere liye ek slice of cake bhejna 😉 🤤 😋
Arul🤗

Haa cake slice🍰 jaroor bhejungi😳
Happy birthday ginni🥳
Humesha khush rahe tu
