"Home minister" hona chahiye
Aapko?
kya nam hona pasand he please.....
"Home minister" hona chahiye
Aapko?
kya nam hona pasand he please.....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
haan yesss aur voh didi ko bhi dikh jaaye kabhi call attend karte wakt 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Mamatha.86
"Home minister" hona chahiye
Aapko?
kya nam hona pasand he please.....
Not just home minister but "MY home minister:)"
Home Minister
Mrs. ACP Joshi Chavan
Badbad Devi
Badbad Biwi
GKB (Gabbar Ki Badbad)
Biwi
Should be the name
Originally posted by: LadyWhistledown
Home Minister
Mrs. ACP Joshi Chavan
Badbad Devi
Badbad Biwi
GKB (Gabbar Ki Badbad)
@red- I like the sound of that😆
I know I miss the time Sai used to call Virat Gabbar! I want her to call him Gabbar again, and this time instead of glaring at her, he actually smiles because he missed that nickname so much!
I miss it too😭😭😭Originally posted by: LadyWhistledown
I know I miss the time Sai used to call Virat Gabbar! I want her to call him Gabbar again, and this time instead of glaring at her, he actually smiles because he missed that nickname so much!
Why don't they call each other with those names .....
They are babies when they do that 😭😭😭
Angry Young Beautiful Woman.