Mera bhai is chidaaoing me.. Usne liye hain pics aur nahi bhej rha 😒😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mera bhai is chidaaoing me.. Usne liye hain pics aur nahi bhej rha 😒😒
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Some cluster member should realize that I gave my best (since we share our thoughts) but no, they just have to be dramatic! "Aapne humse humara guroor cheen liya"
Some cluster shouldnt give up so easily as other one is making all efforts for getting 5/5
Yaar subah se I am busy. Abhi dinner k baad hi free hui
So, thread is over..🥳
Is new thread ready?
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Haha I’m convinced that I won’t but koi nhi, there may be hope still for last round. 😃
Convince mat ho na.. I know you haven't heard/tried all Indian sweets but try visit any Indian restaurant near ur place or maybe check their menu online. 😅
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Knock knock
Happy Birthday 🤗