Bye guys and someone🙄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Bye guys and someone🙄
Oh wow 👍🏼 sounds like u had a blast
Happy Birthday Shiri ❤️❣️❤️❣️❤️❣️❤️❣️❤️
Have a wonderful day and blessed year. 🤗


Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
3 is 2nd easiest. U r sweet lover u should know no?
2nd kyun mere liye it was 1st easiest 😅
Pic bhejna
I love Red Velvet Cake sooooo much
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Happy Birthday Shiri ❤️❣️❤️❣️❤️❣️❤️❣️❤️
Have a wonderful day and blessed year. 🤗
Thanks a lot Kif 🤗
Ek hi ghantaOriginally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
Thanks behena 🤗
Abhi mera birthday khatam nahi hua Ek ghanta aur hai abhi 😂😂
Out of 24 hours😒
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haan coz u both have been getting 5/5 so ur nervous was drama
5/5 was a luck n last round.. I wasnt sure about Zero... Ksasam se
Haha I’m convinced that I won’t but koi nhi, there may be hope still for last round. 😃