Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
If you aren't sure answer Mat karo🤔
If I am still not sure till the last minute, I am doing this 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
If you aren't sure answer Mat karo🤔
If I am still not sure till the last minute, I am doing this 😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
This Isnt like me to be not searching till now 🤣, maybe the theme makes me tad bit over confident , it will shatter when I begin searching though
Since everyone is saying the riddles are confusing, maybe you should start searching so that you can put your overthinking caps on😆
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Kaunsa riddle is troubling everyone 😳
5th one
True cant help it or cant force him too
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
True cant help it or cant force him too
Kiski baat ho rahi🤔
Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
I have same answer for two questions 😆 And confused in other two questions...So, basically, I am 100% sure in only 1 😆
React to chahta hun but can't.🙊
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Kiski baat ho rahi🤔
Gladiator aka SK or sherkhan
Aaj yeh thread khatam karte hai, Jai Mahishmati 🗡️
Submit kardiya tumne Zeal?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Submit kardiya tumne Zeal?
Kardiya submit 😎