No one is reminding today so I am doing it 🤣
26 hours left everyone
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No one is reminding today so I am doing it 🤣
26 hours left everyone
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I wish he was here spamming with ut🤔
Haina, but i think he seems very busy
Got it 🤣.
Are we down to 22 Players , just counted the signup
I realised no one will send this early so socha kyun mehnat karu? Would have started posting from 10 am ist😆
Good!🤣
Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
I don't think any answer repeats though 😆 ..Hope kal tak mera dimag ka batti jale, otherwise worse round after 1st one ..
If you aren't sure answer Mat karo🤔
I wish he came here atleast onceOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haina, but i think he seems very busy
But its okay cant help it
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I realised no one will send this early so socha kyun mehnat karu? Would have started posting from 10 am ist😆
This Isnt like me to be not searching till now 🤣, maybe the theme makes me tad bit over confident , it will shatter when I begin searching though
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I will let you know when I begin solving them I haven't seen them after glancing once last night 🤣
Same here