Our cute Mukhi ...this is definitely offscreen 😆
If onscreen Mukhi ll pout like this to Pur ll faint for sure 😆🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Our cute Mukhi ...this is definitely offscreen 😆
If onscreen Mukhi ll pout like this to Pur ll faint for sure 😆🤣
Originally posted by: kritikabose
Kuch toh bata do pls😭😳
Bedroom scenes bhi hai I mean their talks n all n lot of scenes I'm trying to watch full epi but it's buffering 🤦♀️
Jawani se budhapa aagaya
Bhide Ka bhi zamana piche reh Gaya 🤣😭
Bedroom scenes bhi hai I mean their talks n all n lot of scenes I'm trying to watch full epi but it's buffering 🤦♀️
Yippee ... Toh yeh Manas ko chot kab lagegi
Kal ?
Todays epi lot of purvir
Really ...so they sort out the necklace khaand
Bedroom scenes bhi hai I mean their talks n all n lot of scenes I'm trying to watch full epi but it's buffering 🤦♀️
@bold my mind😣😏
Really ...so they sort out the necklace khaand
Ye to hona hi tha
Bedroom scenes bhi hai I mean their talks n all n lot of scenes I'm trying to watch full epi but it's buffering 🤦♀️
Thks Ramona 🤗
Our cute Mukhi ...this is definitely offscreen 😆
If onscreen Mukhi ll pout like this to Pur ll faint for sure 😆🤣
@bold seriously mai to pakka ho jaungi
@bold my mind😣😏
It's too early for their bedroom scenes 😳😆🤣