he danced today
yesterday ryt
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
he danced today
yesterday ryt
Even tody he was when preesha was going and the way he said to her ok bye and then realised what she said and the way danced when he said mahima name 🤣Lol and the way he took of his clothes walking around in vest and boxers in the house like really dude 🤣
🤔
no words aishu 🤣
Haha I thnk I'm gona tke a break from this show for this month 😆
kyu
again goin into old form
lost all +ivity
Maybe the only way they can drag Mahima's track is
If she comes to know about Rajeev's murder.
What if she tells Rudra that Preesha is saving Yuvraj?
This can be an MU track again.
Maybe the only way they can drag Mahima's track is
If she comes to know about Rajeev's murder.
What if she tells Rudra that Preesha is saving Yuvraj?
This can be an MU track again.
No ways... I dont thnk they will bring rajeev truth out rght nw plz dont even go there ... I dont want her track to stretch anymrw ahh !!! I hate waiting I wish I wasnt watching this show nw
Hahahah nahi not positivity ... but himmat nahi hai bardaasht karne ki ab 😭
Even I don't think they will bring Rajeev truth out now.
Mostly it will be after SR 😂
Yeah can't see Mahima anymore.
Her being oversmart is disgusting
https://twitter.com/himachlihp/status/1346481828345966592?s=20
Again dressed up ab kya arha hai yaar