Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Kaede

Truth jab saamne ayega tab ek ko to divorce karna he padega, ye to nahi kahega behne ho, behno ki tarah raho aur pati ki sewa karo.πŸ˜‚ Chappal maregi audience. Abhi kya kam galiyan pad rahe hai ise. Dekhna ye hai ye divorce kise deta hai. 

Obviously he'll divorce Malini ye bhi koi puchne wali baat hai πŸ˜†

He'll by then be absolutely crazy for Imlie .

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Truth jab saamne ayega tab ek ko to divorce karna he padega, ye to nahi kahega behne ho, behno ki tarah raho aur pati ki sewa karo.πŸ˜‚ Chappal maregi audience. Abhi kya kam galiyan pad rahe hai ise. Dekhna ye hai ye divorce kise deta hai. 

waise saali adhi gharwali boli jati hai, in adi's case poori gharwali hain dono. lol πŸ€£

Originally posted by: MusicMuse

Obviously he'll divorce Malini ye bhi koi puchne wali baat hai πŸ˜†

He'll by then be absolutely crazy for Imlie .

Agar aisa ho gaya to adilie fans to jhoom uthenge but jis tarah se wo Imlie to treat karta hai wo bahut bura hai. 

Archie aur baha ka passion he alag tha, adilie ko koi script mein scope he nahi de rahe hai. Bas ulte seedhe hints ko dekheke jerkaditya rota hai aur phir Imlie pe gussa hota hai. 

Archie used to be irritated with kamalika, ye moon bhakt to fragini ko uccho awaj me baat bhi nahi kar pata. I don't think ke ishti copy hoga. Barchie ko replace karne ke potential sirf adilie mein thi par unki chemistry ko makers utilize he nahi kar paye.

Inert_nerd thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Adi and Dev are the whole example of what is wrong with men . They live their lives as per their fleeting wishes and whims with out any consideration for the collateral damage they are leaving in their wake . Never any guilt or self introspection,  nor any fear of consequence because they know they won't be facing any.

Tell me how is Aditya or Dev any better than Vanraj ?

How pathetic that these shows validate such men. They torture us with their manspain and mansplain from beginning to end . Women are angst fodders. 

The less said about Dev the better . All his life he made 4 ladies of his life suffer for his mistakes , lust , wanton escapades, confusion, indecision. Imlie grew up with out a father's name. Anu became a jealous insecure suspecting annoying biatch. Mithi's entire life got ruined . Malini grew up as a psychotic case of fragility and no stress tolerance and low distress threshold. An insecure possessive mess who faints at the first whiff of trouble. Who starts crying in a closed room ( of her fiance's house ,not a haunted house) like an infant. 

Watch out for his worthy son in law walking on his footsteps. Now , Imlie can not ask Aditya for anything since he's the man who didn't even ask a girl who he knew had not eaten anything since a day for tea at the bus stop . But Aditya can volunteer to provide for her education by sending her to hostel or boarding school?? Arrange for her to sit for a full scholarship exam that he knows she can easily qualify ?? But no , that'd be the decent and humane way of doing things. Rather better to keep her as a maid where he starts his married life and enjoys his newly married wife and continues to use Imlie as a punching bag. No need to spend any money for a girl who has let go of her last vestiges of support to ensure he can live in peace and happiness without fear. So that she can keep her word and his secret never gets out.

What a toxic human being. Zero gratitude,  zero humanity, zero compassion. Sad thing is , just like Archie , he'll never suffer the consequences of his actions and both the girls will basically serve him with their love and protection at great personal costs, especially Imlie. 

@blue 

Professor Moon is now going to live with Jerkaditya... Sugar nd fire 🧐 shayad burning aur  melting hoga future meinπŸ˜‡

@bold

This selfishness is really getting on my nerves πŸ₯Ά

@green

πŸ’― 

Edited by Anshman - 3 years ago
Inert_nerd thumbnail

Archie used to be irritated with kamalika, ye moon bhakt to fragini ko uccho awaj me baat bhi nahi kar pata. 

Adi is somebody else when he is with Moon, that's why she is the only one living being in Delhi whom he doesn't shouts at πŸ˜‡. 

Indian television had shitvay, AssSR, RaTman, Kardick . Now two more jerks can be added. But many women fantasize such characters, they like to see romance between such mcps and weak woman.

Inert_nerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: happy007

Star Plus male leads don't suffer the consequences if dangling two women in their lives πŸ˜†

Vanraj is so easily getting away with cheating while Anupama & Kavya serve him 

Virat is acting a like superior sacrificing man while Sai & Pakhi are fighting each other bcoz of his stupid vaada & shaadi decisions

similarly Aditya will get away with marrying both Imlie & Malini, while these two sisters provide him with their unconditional love 

I don't watch Anupama, so no idea about that case

@green yes. For most of the ghkpm fans, Virat is so mahaan guy. Agar uske shaadi se pehle hi woh Pakhi ko chod deta tho bilkul great ban jata. Par yaha tho he was lovey dovey with Pakhi, phone pe baat karta tha apne bhai ke wife se. Jab uska shaadi hui, he stopped his ema with bhabhi. Ok. Loyal bhai nahi ban paya tho atleast loyal husband tho ban saktha hai. Ab time hai uska vahini cum bestie ko bataane ka that he is no longer able to keep his promise to her. Lekin nahi, usko sabko please karna hai. Virat is a comfort zone player, a people pleaser. He enjoys his life with his wife without deleting his promise.  Shaadi ke pehle kisi aur ke patni ko, woh bhi apne hi bhabhi ko lover ke tarah fon karne mein no problem, no burai. But jab Pakhi kisi aur ke pati se yeh sab kare tho thab sabko galt nazar aayega. 

I think Adi is better than Virat. He is not a people pleaser or comfort zone player. 

DanmeiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshman

I don't watch Anupama, so no idea about that case

@green yes. For most of the ghkpm fans, Virat is so mahaan guy. Agar uske shaadi se pehle hi woh Pakhi ko chod deta tho bilkul great ban jata. Par yaha tho he was lovey dovey with Pakhi, phone pe baat karta tha apne bhai ke wife se. Jab uska shaadi hui, he stopped his ema with bhabhi. Ok. Loyal bhai nahi ban paya tho atleast loyal husband tho ban saktha hai. Ab time hai uska vahini cum bestie ko bataane ka that he is no longer able to keep his promise to her. Lekin nahi, usko sabko please karna hai. Virat is a comfort zone player, a people pleaser. He enjoys his life with his wife without deleting his promise.  Shaadi ke pehle kisi aur ke patni ko, woh bhi apne hi bhabhi ko lover ke tarah fon karne mein no problem, no burai. But jab Pakhi kisi aur ke pati se yeh sab kare tho thab sabko galt nazar aayega. 

I think Adi is better than Virat. He is not a people pleaser or comfort zone player. 

I think Virat is going through a transition phase,  during this phase he'll be stuck between the ladies for a bit. Still he's pretty direct with both of them Like in a recent episode he clearly told Pakhi that if he is spending time with his wife , that should be none of her business nor should she have any problems. How much clearer he needs to be ?? Pakhi needs to wake up and smell coffee. But yes agree he needs to have a clear conversation with her , revoking his promise given before marriage. Like I said, for now he's just befriending his wife nothing more. I've full faith that he'll have a clear conversation with Pakhi before confessing to his wife , when the time will come. 

@bold , the verdict is not out yet on that one.  For now Aditya loves only Moon so he cannot be compared with Viraat. Once or If he ever falls for Imlie , guess only then we'll find out if he's a two woman pleaser or not. He couldn't even deal with his forced marriage like a mature educated man , with proper annulment before proceeding with another marriage,  therefore basing it on shaky ground from the very beginning. Because that means taking the bold step , stepping out of comfort zone.

He has shown full potential in the later phase , to keep both women hanging. 

Inert_nerd thumbnail

I think Virat is going through a transition phase,  during this phase he'll be stuck between the ladies for a bit. Still he's pretty direct with both of them Like in a recent episode he clearly told Pakhi that if he is spending time with his wife , that should be none of her business nor should she have any problems. How much clearer he needs to be ?? Pakhi needs to wake up and smell coffee. But yes agree he needs to have a clear conversation with her , revoking his promise given before marriage. Like I said, for now he's just befriending his wife nothing more. I've full faith that he'll have a clear conversation with Pakhi before confessing to his wife , when the time will come. 

@bold , the verdict is not out yet on that one.  For now Aditya loves only Moon so he cannot be compared with Viraat. Once or If he ever falls for Imlie , guess only then we'll find out if he's a two woman pleaser or not. He couldn't even deal with his forced marriage like a mature educated man , with proper annulment before proceeding with another marriage,  therefore basing it on shaky ground from the very beginning. Because that means taking the bold step , stepping out of comfort zone.

He has shown full potential in the later phase , to keep both women hanging. 

OhπŸ˜ƒ. I have stopped watching ghkpm almost one month ago. I was telling about the character before that

DanmeiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshman

OhπŸ˜ƒ. I have stopped watching ghkpm almost one month ago. I was telling about the character before that

Tabhi mein sochu πŸ˜†