Posted: 3 years ago

Hello lovelies.

How was your weekend. Hope good. I am writing few OS on Sairat as the story progress.Here is another one for you.Please, comment and let me know your veiws.

------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost 5 pm, time to pick Sai from her college. Her college life had just started a few days back. As, she was settling in her college life, Virat was in his professional life. Balancing their work and family was not easy for either of them. But still they tried and with each other support things were getting better.

They would leave together in morning after breakfast, when Virat would drop her at the college, before reaching police station. In evening, she would come on her own usually via public transport.

One day, Virat had to go for investigation of a case which was near Sai college. After finishing his work, he called her to say " Sai, I will pick you up today. Wait for me at college gate".

It was 5:30 pm when Virat arrived at her college. Sai sat beside him, when he narrated " there was a case investigation pending from many days. We had to take a statement from a man who lives near by this place. So, I thought to pick you up. "

While on their way back home, Virat recived a call, that man has been murdered. He quickly reversed his police jeep to quickly head back at crime scene. He said " Sai, I said about that man few minutes back. He has been murdered. I will need to go. It may take some time an hour or so. Would like to wait in police jeep for me or should I drop you here". She answered " No, problem. I can wait for you here inside jeep. Please complete your work"

This was one high profile case, where prime witness has been murdered. News media came for their byte. Once the forsenic team arrived, and media coverage was done. Police team sealed the area. The clock was stuck at 9:47pm. Virat opened the car door, and saw Sai taking a nap inside . 

He said " Sai wake up. We are already very late. Don't know what Kaku will say now. But be ready for another scolding session for both of us"

The Chavan niwas doors were closed at 10 pm as a rule unless any exceptional happened. Virat knew his Kaku would be very angry today, as they both broke another rule today.

Sai said " don't worry Virat sir, I have informed Aai. That I am with you and you are stuck in a case. So, we may be late."

Virat sulked " you don't know kaku.I know what will happen. But be ready for punishment"

It was 10:22 pm when they arrived. Kaku was standing at the doors , when they just started to walk in. She said " Stop! No need to step inside. Don't you know the doors of our house close by 10 pm everyday. And see,under her influence today you also came so late. do you even know what is the time right now"

Sai replied " we are just 20 mins late and I had informed Aai about it". Kaku stopped her in between and continued " your Aai, her mother was not well. So she left without informing us.And we kept waiting for you. Now, I cannot allow you step in. As a punishment, you both have to stay outside for tonight. You cannot enter my house"

Virat knew how stern Kaku was. He without any explanation holded Sai hands asking her to get inside the car. Sai asked " Are we gonna sleep inside the car today". Virat replied " No Sai, even I don't know where. Let's check out some hotel where we can sleep. But, right now I am very hungry. Let's go and have something first. "

Virat drove towards a lakeside French restaurant. It was a full moon night, and out in open both enjoyed their French dinner. Sai said " it feels so nice here. Pleasant weather, peaceful surroundings. Perfect outing for a romantic couple. Isn't it"

Virat, smiled all the way listening with all his wife just said. Yes, it was their another unplanned date. After a hectic day, if anyone gets such a peaceful dinner. Who would not love it. He smirked and said " So do you love, to have an outing with me like this. Away from the jail and jailors" .

Sai couldn't control her laughter . She replied " Who talks about your own family like that. The rules are there that binds the family together. And here we broke it. So, we need to be reprimanded".

He said " OK ma'am. Taking your word now we need to spent whole night outside. What shall we do now. I am in my police uniform and you are in what you wore for the college today. Are we gonna sleep in this?"

She said " let's look for a hotel . Then we can think. Even I need to sleep now. Its already 11 pm."

They both googled few hotels in vicinity which allowed night check in. Virat said " here I found one. Hotel Meadow. 3 km from here. Let's go"

As they sat in car, he said " I have a spare dress with me inside my bag.I will wear that and sleep. You will be comfortable in this what you are wearing right now....I guess ".

They reached the hotel, which was well known for night parties, its disc and pubs were quite famous amongst youth of the city. 

As they entered their room after check in, which was like a studio room. Sai ordered one glass of turmeric milk. Virat went to bathroom, to have a bath. He changed into his T-shirt, and payjamas to sleep . He just came outside, the bathroom to witness Sai mimicking kaku in front of the mirror holding a glass of milk. He observed her carefully and just said " mast, mast" in a feminine voice breaking trance of Sai. She was taken aback, that some milk fell on her dress.

Sai said " I cannot sleep in this. I need to change. My whole dress has got dirty. I will wash it. But what I will wear now'

He replied " there is a bath robe inside. If you are comfortable wear that and sleep. While your this dress will dry up. I will clean this mess. You go and have a bath"

Sai went inside, the bathroom first cleaning her dress then she had a bath. She was out in that mid thigh bath robe, and wet hair. Shying herself, she said "Virat sir, I want you to close your eyes. I am coming out.This dress is quite short and I don't want you to see me like this until I enter the bed."

Obeying her, Virat closed his eyes as she slowly moved towards bed. Hurting her leg as she got hit by table. Sai shouted " Ahhhh". Virat opened his eyes, coming quickly to her rescue , asking " what happened".

She said " my leg. I got hurt with this table kept here" as she lied on the sofa. He signalled if he could carry her in his arms to the bed. She pulled down her dress, giving a baffled look. 

Virat came near her, putting his one hand below her thighs and one beside her waist to pick her up. As Sai looked for an answer in his eyes what he was up to. He replied " I am your husband. You don't need to shy away from me. We are not doing anything, for which we have to repent later. You are my wife and I want you to accept it both mentally and physically"

Sai gave a perplexed look, questioning him " And what does that mean". He continued making her stand in front of mirror beside him. He said " that means, don't behave in this weird way in front of me. We are husband and wife. Its OK if you wear a short dress infront of me. In fact while we entered I was thinking why can't we together go to pubs, discs, you can wear those short western dresses when you are with me"

Sai replied " for that we have to be late. Your family will never allow it"

Virat came very close putting a wet hair strand behind her ear. Holding her from her waist , his hot breath touching her skin. He said " I don't mind it. I never had a girl friend. I want to enjoy all that stuff which a young couple do with you. And as far as I have your company. I am always ready to be late"

Edited by njain16385 - 3 years ago

Nice

Edited by diehardbee - 3 years ago

Haha. Virat ki true bhavnayein jaag gayi!  I love it. Kaku refused entry toh humaare SaiRat ko ek acchi dinner date aur akele hotel main time spend karne ka mauka mila. Inko toh roz ghar late hi aana chahiye! 

Loved this FF. Plesse keep writing! 

Cool😊... So now she is his "girlfriend wife" πŸ˜†

Nice one 

Haha... Virat and uske experiences πŸ˜†

Originally posted by luvzindagi

Cool😊... So now she is his "girlfriend wife" πŸ˜†

Nice one 

Yes, its kind of natural progression. Wife is just for namesake. Right now its just friends to a girlfriend, and with intimacy that follows she will be wife in true sense.

It's indeed superb oneπŸ‘

Keep it up πŸ€—

So beautiful n romantic ❀❀❀

Aisa kabhi hona chahiye yr 

Mast night out,  disc n pub 🀩🀩

The last part of their conversation πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜

Nice os 

Such a nice OS, thorougly enjoyed reading it β€οΈ

Keep writing πŸ€—

Originally posted by neeraja91

Haha. Virat ki true bhavnayein jaag gayi!  I love it. Kaku refused entry toh humaare SaiRat ko ek acchi dinner date aur akele hotel main time spend karne ka mauka mila. Inko toh roz ghar late hi aana chahiye! 

Loved this FF. Plesse keep writing! 

Thank You. I would love if there is any such rule in CM and Sairat broke it on regular basis