Kab kaha kiddhar kaise kyu ... Nahi reh kabhi dhamki nhi di 😅 keh do ki ye jhuth hai.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Kab kaha kiddhar kaise kyu ... Nahi reh kabhi dhamki nhi di 😅 keh do ki ye jhuth hai.
Kab kaha kiddhar kaise kyu ... Nahi reh kabhi dhamki nhi di 😅 keh do ki ye jhuth hai.
Yeh toh sirf Nani confirm kar sakti hai 😂
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Mani will be the first to melt in three of us
While Mahi is the one who gives the hardest competition required and I...I myself don't know 😂
😱 Shook .... Shook 😱
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Yeh toh sirf Nani confirm kar sakti hai 😂
Shibani you meant Mani right?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Shibani you meant Mani right?
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
How 3.5? 1 as payment and 0.5 of the answer's is wrong? Did I miss something?🤔
I am supposed to get 10 Amulets if got all of them right , but if I got only four of them right then I will get 8, minus .5 for wrong answer and then - 1 for the Amulet given in exchange . So instead of 10 , I will have 6.5 only🤣
Mani bichari 😂
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Mani ko Tumne daanta issliye bhukto ab😆
No no tum ghee mai aag na daalo.. we talked about this and she said nothing like that.
No no tum ghee mai aag na daalo.. we talked about this and she said nothing like that.
Toh phir kis angle se you think she is strict...🤓