Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
i wonder if they are in love with hiba and FQ so teamed up to separate them🤔
Then this and Bharas have no difference 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
i wonder if they are in love with hiba and FQ so teamed up to separate them🤔
Then this and Bharas have no difference 😆
Do you think that they will creat misunderstandings for the married couple on purpose?😕
Yes it seems like that.
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
Then this and Bharas have no difference 😆
So bharas has same story.
thanks for sharing. ost ki video?
Good - am glad she’s not a bechari. It looks like Hiba will be cheated on, so I hope she gets her revenge and destroys him.
I think they named this show : Dil Nasheen . 😃
I think they named this show : Dil Nasheen . 😃
Nice title.
I had a feeling it wouldn't be "Affairs" as there's no way a drama would have a English title.
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
Nice title.
I had a feeling it wouldn't be "Affairs" as there's no way a drama would have a English title.
That too a GEO drama.😆
FQ posted earlier that the title isn't Affair .😃 and yesterday Hiba posted this
:https://www.facebook.com/1888289174830982/posts/2878142985845591/?app=fbl
I think they named this show : Dil Nasheen . 😃
Shukar
FQ said that his role is not negative here like in previous shows. So i dont think he will cheat.