Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
No please I am so bored of her same roles in every other show
And i like fresh pairings
She should do a grey character now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
No please I am so bored of her same roles in every other show
And i like fresh pairings
She should do a grey character now
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Still I like to watch her dramas😕😆
Koi haal nhi hai 🤣
Even mein Bee gul ky illogical dramas bhi dekhti hoon 😒
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Even mein Bee gul ky illogical dramas bhi dekhti hoon 😒
Her dramas are not illogical but her writing style is kinda different and bold.
Raqeeb se boring tha🤔
Her dramas are not illogical but her writing style is kinda different and bold.
I dont think she can pull it off
ek hi expression deti hai bas
Those who are saying about Haider's mother past being inconvenient , it's right because actually she lies to safeguard the marriage, and that part was omitted, also in an interview, she was unhappy with her track being negative, secondly though the drama was over dragged, it still has something that I miss this drama sm and I keep on watching it again I miss it so much