🤣🤣
I am worried about the Ambanis now😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣
I am worried about the Ambanis now😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
lucky, nahi toh dhamki milti "if you dont clear your preboards, you dont get board admit card, and then you''' have to answer 624893 tests to clear the pre boards🤔
😆bach gaye hum
how do we know whether they turn into cheels and fly around the antilla or not😆
chalo bye bye😆 more 45 hours 45 mins for deadline folks😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
how do we know whether they turn into cheels and fly around the antilla or not😆
🤣🤣
Anant is the answer😆 usse fly karne ke liye chopper ki jarorat padegi😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
chalo bye bye😆 more 45 hours 45 mins for deadline folks😆
byeeee
GNSDTC🤗
One down, Four to go🤣
Two down, Three to go🤣
Three down, Two to go. I am having a countdown of my own🤣
What's going on Nita?😆