Zeal ko kya ho gaya 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Zeal ko kya ho gaya 🤣🤣

Zealwa darr gaye kya?😆
I guess only Zeal shares my feelings 😆 everyone else seems pro in this round.
Good luck everyone ❤️❤️
I don't want to sound over confident , so keeping silent for now , but I am excited to solve them 😆
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
The riddle explains what we want but if you want to send extra we dont mind
Wrong extra information doesn't lead to any deduction 😃
Thanks Mani :)
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Zeal ko kya ho gaya 🤣🤣

Not we this is an individual game so search individually 🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I guess only Zeal shares my feelings 😆 everyone else seems pro in this round.
Good luck everyone ❤️❤️
Good luck to you too Kifs🤗
And don't worry you'll rock this round as well🤗 you're our champion