Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hope so fingers crossed 🤞
I love your break up and dissection of the riddles 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hope so fingers crossed 🤞
I love your break up and dissection of the riddles 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
What's up Egypt?😆
Well the Pyramids maybe??
Aww thank you😳🤗
Paramedical student no.. Anatomy was one of our main subject so dissection would be there..🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
What's up Egypt?😆
I was ghooming in turkish drama land..🤣
N now oh my eyes
Aap so jaao, bhaago yahaan se... Nahi toh kal aankhon ki jagah kuaan milega 🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Aap so jaao, bhaago yahaan se... Nahi toh kal aankhon ki jagah kuaan milega 🤣
Waise bhi panda 🐼 eyes ho gayi hai...🤣
Kal chhutti hai so I am happy..
Rn watching kbc
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Waise bhi panda 🐼 eyes ho gayi hai...🤣
Kal chhutti hai so I am happy..
Rn watching kbc
Picking up tricks for FFF?
New year ki chutti?🥳
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
With tombs
With dead people and gold and treasures and slaves
UmhmOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
With dead people and gold and treasures and slaves
Gold coins, and precious jewellery as treasures
And covered in linen
Naah re aaj meri aakhein abhi out ho chuki hai..🤪
So maine kaha kal dekhenge. Now hubby watching koi mil gaya🙄
Reliving his childhood memories 😆