Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

Huh when did DT say that? ðŸ˜• And why? How does it go against forum rules to discuss a new male entry for prachi (temporary of course) to make ranbir jealous in pranbir AT? 

Pranbir AT #9 got admin note once for this.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154747238

Kaira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anyways, I am super excited to see what ranbir does now after getting to know about his selfish mother's game plan and how prachi will be all rude to him now. Rhea doesn't have a clue how much ranbir loves prachi and just assumes it will be easy as telling prachi to make him hate her, but she don't know that ranbir will fight to be with prachi more than ever now. 

I don’t think even prachi has a complete idea of how much he actually loves her. He literally worships her. She’s no idea what an impossible task she’s signed up for to make him hate her😆

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Anyways, I am super excited to see what ranbir does now after getting to know about his selfish mother's game plan and how prachi will be all rude to him now. Rhea doesn't have a clue how much ranbir loves prachi and just assumes it will be easy as telling prachi to make him hate her, but she don't know that ranbir will fight to be with prachi more than ever now. 

I hope they show some redemption for Kohlis atleast now. They were a nice fun family, their scenes used to be so good.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Not gonna lie, there are too many forum roles to even remember and far too strict ðŸ¤” Khair I am just looking forward now to see what course of action ranbir takes now with prachi going into sacrificing mode for egofied mummy-papa. Hating rhea so bad for what she is doing to prachi but also this proves this girl is worst daughter who can make and break her parents as per her own selfish motives. LOL what will aliya do when she gets to know of this plan of rhea to unite mummy-papa to get ranbir? ðŸ˜† We all know what rhea's bhuji wants the most. Bhuji should do something to ruin rhea's plan. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaira22

I don’t think even prachi has a complete idea of how much he actually loves her. He literally worships her. She’s no idea what an impossible task she’s signed up for to make him hate her😆

Hahaha yeah totally true. Prachi hasn't got a clue the extent he can go for her and his love and trust in her. Either ranbir will now try and convince prachi of his love and bear her hatred, or ranbir will get in junoon mode to get prachi seeing her being rude to him. 

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bhuji should do something to ruin rhea's plan. 

What angered me the most is Prachi has started calling her bhuji as well🤢 she could simply call her mam as she doesn't consider her as niece. Or aunt. Or bua. Or anything else.

Now Rhea will be throwing fits saying she can't call her bhuji

Edited by SillySeasonHere - 3 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

What angered me the most is Prachi has started calling her bhuji as well🤢 she could simply call her mam as she doesn't consider her as niece. Or aunt. Or bua. Or anything else.

Now Rhea will be throwing fits saying she can't call her bhuji

I agree prachi should not call that disgrace of an auntie as her auntie at all.... only ma'am. Can't stand that bhuji. 

Chocolateygirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 5

My only hope is don't know who.how will abhigya marriage will stop,how will pranbir be together,what is ranbir going to do now what more plans will rhea make nd mostly when will she be exposed,even pallavi got exposed after her first deed .will abhi nd pragya will come to know about rhea deal will ranbir able to say the truth,will pragya comes to know how much prachi is in pain.these CVS have completely ruined all.looks its joke for them kuch bhi dekhate hai.nd this deal thing ,will rhea ever will change or she will always be like this.all time just getting jealous nd making wrong decisions.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepidj9

My only hope is don't know who.how will abhigya marriage will stop,how will pranbir be together,what is ranbir going to do now what more plans will rhea make nd mostly when will she be exposed,even pallavi got exposed after her first deed .will abhi nd pragya will come to know about rhea deal will ranbir able to say the truth,will pragya comes to know how much prachi is in pain.these CVS have completely ruined all.looks its joke for them kuch bhi dekhate hai.nd this deal thing ,will rhea ever will change or she will always be like this.all time just getting jealous nd making wrong decisions.

Someone will need to get to know about the deal selfish rhea made with prachi to unite their parents, because papa needs to know how horrid of a daughter rhea is that she can separate her parents if she doesn't get what she wants. This is the reality of is so-called "dil ki buri nahi hai" beti ðŸ¤¢

Hopefully someone will overhear a conversation and get to know. But really interested in seeing if bhuji decides to ruin rhea plan when she gets to know of the deal she made with prachi just to get ranbir. Will bhuji after that still care whether her laadli niece gets ranbir or not if she can ruin bhuji's plans by uniting mummy-papa just to get ranbir? 

I think writers should go down the interesting route of bhuji for once being the person to act as enemy in rhea's plans to get ranbir and instead do something so that rhea thinks prachi broke the deal and so rhea refuses to unite mummy-papa lol ðŸ˜ˆ 

Naz_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepidj9

Lol Evil sister is never gonna change... otherwise there will be no maza in the story